• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

1 - What is the distance between Toji's skin and his outif ?
2 -
12-irXOoUDJEMQRF.png
Megumi had the time to think before Toji stop moving

also compering anyones talent to mahito is nuts since he dwarfs everyone in that aspect by a country mile,

Here we got gojo a sorcerer since childhood who has been trained by his clan and the top teacher in the jujutsu collage, didn't have a domain for at least 8 years of his training as a sorcerer and he is just about the most talented sorcerer in JJK.

Mahito was born a month ago, manages to get off a domain after getting beat up.

Like no honestly compared to mahito even sukuna is a talentless hack cuse god damn that boy learned things fast.

Last edited:
also compering anyones talent to mahito is nuts since he dwarfs everyone in that aspect by a country mile,

Here we got gojo a sorcerer since childhood who has been trained by his clan and the top teacher in the jujutsu collage, didn't have a domain for at least 8 years of his training as a sorcerer and he is just about the most talented sorcerer in JJK.

Mahito was born a month ago, manages to get off a domain after getting beat up.

Like no honestly compared to mahito even sukuna is a talentless hack cuse god damn that boy learned things fast.
I was planning on talking about this here but you beat me to it. 😭

I said I wasn't gonna keep this going but I have to call massive cap on something
? Except he is. Got all that potential but will never make proper use of it like Sukuna is.
We're blatantly told his talent is quite mid. Barely anything at all. Talent in the sense of making use of your potential.
"Being possible to rival Sukuna" literally never.
Yuji and Megumi are in no universe comparable. Megumi has had multiple circumstances surrounding his existence that Yuji didn't and had more potential at the start than Yuji ever would pre-awakening:

1. Possessed one of the strongest cursed techniques in existence that rivals that of even the Six Eyes and the Limitless, having killed the previous Six Eyes user previously before Gojo.

2. Had many YEARS of training with the strongest sorceror of the modern age before he even went to Jujutsu High, who also is a genius at controlling barriers as shown with his prison realm experience.

3. Would've been trained by the Zenin Clan, who knew the technique historically.

What did he accomplish?

1. Barely used his technique to the fullest, not even unlocking all of his base Shikigami like Round Deer, and was nowhere close to attaining Mahoraga, which the shikigami he did have were tiny as hell compared to Sukuna's.

2. Had an INCOMPLETE DOMAIN despite his years of training with Gojo.

3. No RCT despite multiple near-death situations.

4. Never achieved a Black Flash.

5. Sucks in hand to hand.

6. Has no proper defense against complete Domains without having to use one of his own, which again is incomplete and can't even properly clash.

7. Has had no relevant feats even while teamed up with other characters.

Yuji with no CT at the start and in a few months:

1. Broke the BF record, which Sukuna never did. Then proceeded to do it TWICE.

With only a ghost of the time with for training had:

2. Achieved a complete Domain Expansion.

3. Achieved RCT.

4. Knows Simple Domain and maybe even FBE given his training.

5. Is one of the best h2h fighters in the verse.

6. With help had taken on the disaster curses that were beyond normal special grades.

7. Held his own with no CT against a special grade in a 1v1.

Yuji and Megumi are not comparable in the slightest with their potential, it's an objective fact and I will die on that hill to defend it.

I know we don't accept Kashimo's EM waves as being light speed. But with volume 27 it looks like he didn't have EM waves to begin with. It seems i cant directly insert the image so here is a link to it. But basically what i could get out of online translators is "Improved agility due to activation of electrical signals in the brain. Optimized synchronization with the natural vibration frequency of matter. Evaporation of what is irradiated" Meaning that he doesn't actually have any EM waves and as such arguments about if the verse is relativistic to FTL based on this are instantly invalid. of course online translators aren't the best so if someone actually knows Japanese that would be good.

I know we don't accept Kashimo's EM waves as being light speed. But with volume 27 it looks like he didn't have EM waves to begin with. It seems i cant directly insert the image so here is a link to it. But basically what i could get out of online translators is "Improved agility due to activation of electrical signals in the brain. Optimized synchronization with the natural vibration frequency of matter. Evaporation of what is irradiated" Meaning that he doesn't actually have any EM waves and as such arguments about if the verse is relativistic to FTL based on this are instantly invalid. of course online translators aren't the best so if someone actually knows Japanese that would be good.
We do accept his EMW as SOL & it's already in the profile as attack speed.

they where treated as outliers or aim dodging and the one where he does a chant and splits an EM wave with world dismantle is treated as an outlier.
Was that shit that he used against Sukuna even EM waves? The narration only said that the terrain was being radiated by EM waves, nothing about those attacks being EM waves, so the feats were always faulty at best and trash at worst

@Arkenis Maybe you should make more specifications on Yuji and Maki being equal. As a fan of both characters, I see them being physically comparable to each other, but Maki maybe has a 15% chance of beating current Yuji.

Was that shit that he used against Sukuna even EM waves? The narration only said that the terrain was being radiated by EM waves, nothing about those attacks being EM waves, so the feats were always faulty at best and trash at worst
There was no narration states Terrain was radiated by EMW.

@Arkenis Maybe you should make more specifications on Yuji and Maki being equal. As a fan of both characters, I see them being physically comparable to each other, but Maki maybe has a 15% chance of beating current Yuji.
agreed, maki's only shot is going for yuji's head anything else and she is at a massive disadvantage, if he closes the distance and grabs her its wraps.

No bs Shit
  • Maki has higher LS than Pre-Awakened Yuji
  • Pre-Awakened Yuji has better SS and AP than Maki
  • Durability should be relative both shouldn't be much different.

Awakened Yuji should scale higher than her because of feats. You can clearly see the difference. Lol

Also asking Arkenis to make specifications when he hates Yuji and downplays him every chance he gets you know....

you know if we didn't get a confirmation that if you understand the soul you can heal it maki would have a legit shot at beating even current yuji, but after that little confirmation in 252 maki's win con's have drastically decreased.

Tbh I have a headcanon that curses can unleash Domain Expansions more easly than sorcerers, since even some fodder curses can use it
ehhh not really, the only curses we've seen with domains are special grades only,

the finger bearers (incomplete domains)
the disasters (all special grades)
vengful spirit naoya (special grade)
smallpox deity (although it is weak as balls it still is a special grade per narration)

and that is every curse that used a domain expansion

the finger bearers (incomplete domains)
the disasters (all special grades)
vengful spirit naoya (special grade)
smallpox deity (although it is weak as balls it still is a special grade per narration)

and that is every curse that used a domain expansion
Theres also that one pretty lady ghost from Geto and that one fodder curse that trapped Mei Mei and Utahime

Dagon since he was a fetus could open a Domain, and he is probably even younger than Mahito

Plus, if a sorcerer has Domain Expansion its either a Special Grade or the cursed technique already come along with a barrier technique (Higuruma and Hakari case)

Theres also that one pretty lady ghost from Geto and that one fodder curse that trapped Mei Mei and Utahime
the lady ghost thing used a simple domains with imposed rules since the "domain" didn't create a barrier or a different space, although it did have a strange effect on time if we are going by the anime

as for the one that trapped mei mei and utahime we don't know what its grade even was and its domain like much the finger barrers was incomplete (since it just expanded an existing area and altered it)

while the full fledged domains belogned only to the strongest of the special grades (and smallpox deity)
Dragon since he was a fetus could open a Domain, and he is probably even younger than Mahito
we actually don't know if it was younger or not.
Plus, if a sorcerer has Domain Expansion its either a Special Grade or the cursed technique already come along with a barrier technique (Higuruma and Hakari case)
ye

you know if we didn't get a confirmation that if you understand the soul you can heal it maki would have a legit shot at beating even current yuji, but after that little confirmation in 252 maki's win con's have drastically decreased.
Been a while since I read that chapter; can't remember what was brought up

Also, wondering if anyone's working on evaluating Kenjaku resisting the Black Hole

Back