• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Btw I'm planning on updating Geto's profile with DE but it will be only Closed Barriers Domain. There is no need to assume that guy had Open barriers domain like Kenjaku. We do know Sukuna can close and open his domain. It's High likely Kenjaku used his own skills to modify Geto's domain into Open barriers.

People are taking Kenjaku statement out of context. Yuki has no way of taking down a Nation (She can take down it with Black hole but I mean Higher ups didn't know her powers and all) still ranked her SG. Taking down nation statement shouldn't be taken at face value.
Kenjaku explains what he meant by it, there's nothing to take out of context. And Yuki was likely made special grade off her intelligence. It's possible her word or her family's word on her ability was taken serious and she was just given sg, remember she was also a vessel in the past so I wouldn't put it past them to take her serious. There's different ways of taking down a country also, she doesn't need to fight the military the overthrow a country.
qa3ImJh.png

People are taking Kenjaku statement out of context. Yuki has no way of taking down a Nation (She can take down it with Black hole but I mean Higher ups didn't know her powers and all) still ranked her SG. Taking down nation statement shouldn't be taken at face value.
I would describe that "nation" statement as vague and leaving ALOT of room for interpretation. There's more than one way to take down an entire country than w/a single attack that can completely destroy said country. It wouldn't even have to be a method of force or coercion; there capabilities could be considered so invaluable, the citizens and gov would just bend the knee.

Also, based on the statements/wording of it, the Black hole was made b/c Yuki condensed enough virtual mass comparable to that of Earth's into 2 cm diameter (roughly the size of a peanut) and there's no limit to the virtual mass she can add, nor will it affect her speed in anyway. Technically, her attacks can have an incredibly high output until she gets to the Black hole limit. Like, a basketball w/the mass of a moon or her arm having Pluto's mass, all while still moving at superhuman, if not, higher speeds. Yuki could take out a country in one strike.

Kenjaku explains what he meant by it, there's nothing to take out of context. And Yuki was likely made special grade off her intelligence. It's possible her word or her family's word on her ability was taken serious and she was just given sg, remember she was also a vessel in the past so I wouldn't put it past them to take her serious. There's different ways of taking down a country also, she doesn't need to fight the military the overthrow a country.
qa3ImJh.png
What family? She isn't even from any branches or anything from any Jujustu clans.

I would describe that "nation" statement as vague and leaving ALOT of room for interpretation. There's more than one way to take down an entire country than w/a single attack that can completely destroy said country. It wouldn't even have to be a method of force or coercion; there capabilities could be considered so invaluable, the citizens and gov would just bend the knee.

Also, based on the statements/wording of it, the Black hole was made b/c Yuki condensed enough virtual mass comparable to that of Earth's into 2 cm diameter (roughly the size of a peanut) and there's no limit to the virtual mass she can add, nor will it affect her speed in anyway. Technically, her attacks can have an incredibly high output until she gets to the Black hole limit. Like, a basketball w/the mass of a moon or her arm having Pluto's mass, all while still moving at superhuman, if not, higher speeds. Yuki could take out a country in one strike.
Bruh I already said she can even destroy the world but higher ups didn't had any information on her. Still gave her SG status.

Also I know there are different ways of taking down a Nation. So what is Yuji lacking when Yuta and Yuki has to Take down a nation?

And Noabito is physically weaker than Yuji, he doesn't have a Domain, he doesn't have a technique with high destructive power and he doesn't have RCT
Nothing you said warrants Special Grade sorcerer status, all it does is warrant "this is a strong sorcerer", which isn't enough to make em a Special Grade
With all that, Hakari would've been a special grade

Nothing you said warrants Special Grade sorcerer status, all it does is warrant "this is a strong sorcerer", which isn't enough to make em a Special Grade
The qualification for special grade is overthrowing a country, which is vague as shit and can easily be something Yuji falls into. Someone as physically tuff as Yuji would be immune to any weapons a military could through at him aside from nukes. With Shrine + just raw physical strength he can cause a lot of structural damage and RCT means he can keep going for far longer than someone like Naobito. Yuta became a special grade simply because of how strong Rika was, no big armies, no AOE nuke just straight power and CE, it's really not far fetched for Yuji to also be there
With all that, Hakari would've been a special grade
Hakari dropped out of Jujutsu high an unknown amount of time ago and wasn't on good terms with the higher ups

The qualification for special grade is overthrowing a country, which is vague as shit and can easily be something Yuji falls into. Someone as physically strong as Yuji would be immune to any weapons a military could through at him aside from nukes. With Shrine + just raw physical strength he can cause a lot of structural damage and RCT means he can keep going for far longer than someone like Naobito. Yuta became a special grade simply because of how strong Rika was, no big armies, no AOE nuke just straight power and CE, it's really not far fetched for Yuji to also be there
Rika can overthrow a nation with her infinite CE and she scared Gojo.
So with that logic Todo can switch with any weapon they throw at him. Why ain't he special grade? Or Nanami and his ****** quakes? Or anyone else?
Hakari dropped out of Jujutsu high and wasn't on good terms with the higher ups
Geto was a curse user and waged war with the entire society of sorcery. Special Grade.

Rika can overthrow a nation with her infinite CE
Her CE is finite, and aside from her big reserves all she's got is pure power
and she scared Gojo.
Irrelavent
So with that logic Todo can switch with any weapon they throw at him. Why ain't he special grade?
Because he doesn't have all the other shit I mentioned? Like Yuji's DC or survivability?
Or Nanami and his ****** quakes? Or anyone else?
You mean is magnitute 4 quakes that can barely be felt? The hell is this whataboutism

Bruh I already said she can even destroy the world but higher ups didn't had any information on her. Still gave her SG status.

Also I know there are different ways of taking down a Nation. So what is Yuji lacking when Yuta and Yuki has to Take down a nation?
My bad; the wording of your post implied a lack of range in Yuki's output/capabilities. @Giannysmag has the second point.
The qualification for special grade is overthrowing a country, which is vague as shit and can easily be something Yuji falls into. Someone as physically tuff as Yuji would be immune to any weapons a military could through at him aside from nukes. With Shrine + just raw physical strength he can cause a lot of structural damage and RCT means he can keep going for far longer than someone like Naobito. Yuta became a special grade simply because of how strong Rika was, no big armies, no AOE nuke just straight power and CE, it's really not far fetched for Yuji to also be there
Couldn't agree more!

Her CE is finite, and aside from her big reserves all she's got is pure power
The previous Rika's was infinite, and her big reserves are a large factor and her pure power is ridiculously destructive
Irrelavent

Because he doesn't have all the other shit I mentioned? Like Yuji's DC or survivability?
Yuji's DC is dogshit and survivability's now a notice of being special grade?
You mean is magnitute 4 quakes that can barely be felt? The hell is this whataboutism
The ones that do more damage than anything Yuji's ever done?

Yuta and Itadori arent far from each other. Both have comparable stats, domain expansion, some CTs and so on. Idk why Itadori wouldn't be Special Grade at this point
Because when it comes to sorcerers, stats don't warrant what make you a special grade.

The previous Rika's was infinite
Source?
Yuji's DC is dogshit and survivability's now a notice of being special grade?
A weaker no CT Yuji can make skyscrapers collapse
0214-008.png

The ones that do more damage than anything Yuji's ever done?
You mean bust a big wall?
Because when it comes to sorcerers, stats don't warrant what make you a special grade.
The point @LIFE_OF_KING was making is that Yuji has pretty much everything Yuta has including comparable stats, so there's no reason for one to be a SG and not the other

The point @LIFE_OF_KING was making is that Yuji has pretty much everything Yuta has including comparable stats, so there's no reason for one to be a SG and not the other
Where Yuji got Rika? Where Yuji got a domain that has several other ct? Where Yuji have more ce than Gojo?

Back