• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Yes? That's what I'm also saying, Yuji between the Meguna fight and Shinjuku got a boost to his reinforcment according to Sukuna
No, we are referencing two different things. I was responding to when you said this
A weaker no CT Yuji can make skyscrapers collapse
Sukuna monologues "where did this strength come from" since Yuji shows considerably more strength and we know Yuji's body retained some of his ce. And I say this because you called him weaker, but I now recognize you are referring to later Yuji's strength compared to this so my fault.

Can anyone share LN scan for Yuta using BF?
Because I couldn't find it and It straight up contradictory with Current statement. Yuta still lacks CE control which shouldn't be an issue if he experienced BF which is consistently showcased in the series. Also Yuta never once showcased that skill nor Gege put that in the Fanbook. Feels like it's only movie thing.

Idk what y'all Yuji haters are on. Yuji is special grade without question. Kenjaku's statement still applies because what the hell is gonna stop Yuji? A tank round? Too durable. An army? Too fast. A bomb? Again, too durable and also too fast.

Yuji has the CT of Ryomen motherf***ing Sukuna and has the potential to become as strong as him, which we see is possible considering that a weakened Sukuna with 50% CE was getting dogged by his Black Flashes. This same Sukuna is equal to YUTA in CE as stated in 260. A weaker Yuji boxed a fresher Sukuna, albeit nerfed, but he still was putting hands on him. This Yuji is massively stronger, has not only barrier techniques, but TWO CTs and a DOMAIN EXPANSION, and we still didn't include his RCT. Out of all the sorcerors in the verse, Yuji is among the most complete. He has everything a top tier sorceror has, RCT, DE, BF, and a CT.

Idk what y'all Yuji haters are on. Yuji is special grade without question. Kenjaku's statement still applies because what the hell is gonna stop Yuji? A tank round? Too durable. An army? Too fast. A bomb? Again, too durable and also too fast.
Yuji isn't faster than several of those things.

Can anyone share LN scan for Yuta using BF?
Because I couldn't find it and It straight up contradictory with Current statement. Yuta still lacks CE control which shouldn't be an issue if he experienced BF which is consistently showcased in the series. Also Yuta never once showcased that skill nor Gege put that in the Fanbook. Feels like it's only movie thing.
On page I think.

He can blitz peak humans bruh
The us soldiers took down numerous of sorcerers and killed Haba. Ya underestimating the power of these nations lmao. Like sure Yuji's fast and strong, but up against thousands of soldiers and chemical warfare, weapons faster than him, and missiles, he's not winning. And this is just the normal way of taking down a nation, Yuji is absolutely lacking in taking it down in more sophisticated ways.

How is an army faster than Yuji? Bombs iguess if we are talking about the explosion but like a projectile bomb nah
They have supersonic to hypersonic weaponry. Yuji is not handling a rain of fire from them at all. You're thinking Yuji vs one soldier at a time, I'm thinking hundreds of soldiers, tanks, air support, potential chemical warfare, and missiles. He's not fast enough, and he doesn't have the stamina for it either.

On page I think.
No scans so far as I Checked.

They have supersonic to hypersonic weaponry.
And a sorcerer that Yuji oneshot could tank said weaponry
Yuji is not handling a rain of fire from them at all. You're thinking Yuji vs one soldier at a time, I'm thinking hundreds of soldiers, tanks, air support, potential chemical warfare, and missiles.
Most of the stuff you mentioned wouldn't even damage Yuji
He's not fast enough, and he doesn't have the stamina for it either.
Yuji RCTd countless lethal attacks from Sukuna, let alone chip damage from military weaponry

GTToQ0VWoAAfF8N.jpg
GTTqC9oXgAA4EuL

YUJI FANS WE ARE EATING

I actually physically jumped up and screamed when I saw this
Yuji keeps getting better and better! Finally he got Domain Expansion and Sukuna has categorized his Soul Dismantle fatal. The old unc doesn't want to really aknowledge him though. I hope in the next chapter we get that. He is shocked. Also this innate Domain battle seems to be a parallel to S1. Yuji looks down on Sukuna now. Finally Gege. Jakob's Ladder became a joke though but Todo was great!

The military would eventually end up hitting Yuji with an ICBM after ground troops, grenades, artillery, tank rounds, attack helicopters and carpet bombing wouldn't do much. A combination of chemical weapons could probably take Yuji out if he's bombarded with them enough to overwhelm his RCT.

The us soldiers took down numerous of sorcerers and killed Haba. Ya underestimating the power of these nations lmao. Like sure Yuji's fast and strong, but up against thousands of soldiers and chemical warfare, weapons faster than him, and missiles, he's not winning. And this is just the normal way of taking down a nation, Yuji is absolutely lacking in taking it down in more sophisticated ways.
I think an understanding that isn't often taken into account for Special Grades is that the country they need to conquer is most likely Japan, as that's the country that the ones who make these standards originate from since sorcerer's are rare outside of Japan.

Also, Chemical Warfare probably only works after a certain degree thanks to all the things that go into inoculating Yuji specifically against poison.

The military would eventually end up hitting Yuji with an ICBM after ground troops, grenades, artillery, tank rounds, attack helicopters and carpet bombing wouldn't do much. A combination of chemical weapons could probably take Yuji out if he's bombarded with them enough to overwhelm his RCT.
You're assuming that Yuji just sits there the entire time. Plus that's a hypothetical if given Yuji can wipe out most of their army within a few minutes. Also the fact that chemical warfare is uncommon and frowned upon, so it would be an absolute last resort, which Yuji would likely have beaten them all before that happens, not to mention his resistance to poison as is.

You can also argue Yuta would get overwhelmed as well considering he doesn't have a massive numbers advantage, and if you argue RCT, Yuji has that too, plus body control to allow his limbs to come back.

There is also no specification on what kind of country. Yuta for all we know could only be able to take out one with a weak military (I'm merely using an example he can do far more), so Kenjaku's statement also isn't entirely consistent. And if you argue Japan specifically, Japan doesn't have an army the size of the US, so it's not like they have hundreds of thousands of foot soldiers.

I'm not sure what counts as chemical warfare but Yuji is practically immune to poisons so there is a high chance it won't work either

The military would eventually end up hitting Yuji

Yuta, Yuki and Geto are NOT tanking an ICBM

You guys think I would let this happen?

I hear you. The constant notes of Sukuna being weakened does make any way to make a 100% definitive scale difficult, if not near impossible. If it helps, we have some statements implying the weakest Sukuna has gotten in this fight is around Ryu and/or Yuta's level and can still spam multiple DEs. Even then, Sukuna still has such a menace aura to him, you'd pretty much be a SG sorcerer to last as long as Yuji has, including some other characters. Maybe this needs its own thread.
If we take Sukuna claiming that he needs to use Cleave on Yuta and Yuji's skulls to leave a fatal wound based on his encounter with Ryu, then you can surmise that he was around the level he was at during the Culling Game during chapter 250. Cleave not being fatal when used on Yuta's skull the following chapter shows how much he and Yuji were reducing Sukuna's output

Back