• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I'm ngl
We might be seeing the 10S soon. Don't yall see how strange it is to not be talked about for like multiple chapters long? Never mentioned after Higuruma mentioned it?
He got his DE back. So what about him utilising the 10S?
Gege did some art of true form Sukuna two months ago or more, where he had the wheel on him... 🤔

My point is: Gojo literally dont react to sukunas movement, when gojo say this "what?!" Sukuna ALREADY was on his back ( as we clearly is not seeing sukuna on his side, and gojo still was looking straight, to the exactly same place where sukuna was before even moving ), which means that gojo didnt react and he only perceived what actually happened when sukunas sure hit suddenly goes off and his domain is destroyed
This just isn't true, like I literally showed the panels so if you just keep lying about what happened idrk how to engage. We see Sukuna moving along Gojo's arm, it then gives a close up of Gojo's expression where he's looking to his left (where Sukuna is moving along, we don't need to see him given it's a close up where we only see Gojo's shoulder and not the full shot where Sukuna is moving across) and he exclaims "what", then by the time Sukuna reaches his back and before he performs the hand sign Gojo has already lowered his arms, then shortly after Sukuna utilises the hand sign Gojo has broken out of his grapple.

You claiming Gojo never gave any reaction is just false, we see him perceive it, we seem give an audible reaction, we see him give a physical reaction. Even if you want to claim Gojo is reacting to the sure-hit being cancelled off and not Sukuna, he's reacting to something within the same time frame as Sukuna's movement so he can't possible be getting blitzed.
And this doesnt make anysense if gojo reacted and actually knew what was going on, like, he "knew" and would be like " i mean, even though im clearly capable of reacting to what youre trying to do, im just going to let you destroy my domain for fun "?
He did react, he was focusing on getting out of Sukuna's grapple. All Sukuna had to do was put up a one-handed hand sign, Gojo had to get out of an entire grapple, Gojo not doing that in time isn't Sukuna blitzing him.

How does Yuji's binding vow work?
Seems like it just amps his cleaves when targeting the barrier between Sukuna and Megumi's soul. In the pages where he's doing the roundabout swapping and the page after it looks like he isn't punching Sukuna but just grabbing him, so he's using cleave obviously. It also doesn't look like he's taking any physical damage so the binding vow is probably just max damage to the barrier between their souls in exchange for no physical damage in contrast to his previous punches which did both. The fact Sukuna spits out his fingers and comments on the damage to that barrier makes it seem like that's what it is to me

Seems like it just amps his cleaves when targeting the barrier between Sukuna and Megumi's soul. In the pages where he's doing the roundabout swapping and the page after it looks like he isn't punching Sukuna but just grabbing him, so he's using cleave obviously. It also doesn't look like he's taking any physical damage so the binding vow is probably just max damage to the barrier between their souls in exchange for no physical damage in contrast to his previous punches which did both. The fact Sukuna spits out his fingers and comments on the damage to that barrier makes it seem like that's what it is to me
That's what I was thinking

Chapter was hype as hell, Yuta's technique going on cooldown, Todo using the shards from the domain to teleport, Sukuna taking such a beating he spat the fingers back out, Hana returning and of course Yuji once again proving he is HIM
GSLXMo9bAAARZCi.jpg

Sidenote but the little conversation between Yuta and Hana about the true power of Copy is weirdly wholesome and ties into Inumaki showing up last chap

So yea 9/10 chap

Chapter was hype as hell, Yuta's technique going on cooldown, Todo using the shards from the domain to teleport, Sukuna taking such a beating he spat the fingers back out, Hana returning and of course Yuji once again proving he is HIM
GSLXMo9bAAARZCi.jpg

Sidenote but the little conversation between Yuta and Hana about the true power of Copy is weirdly wholesome and ties into Inumaki showing up last chap

So yea 9/10 chap
Yeah Yuji nailed it. Especially when he used his own version of Shrine was crazy. Also dude is able to skillfully apply dismantle too.

Todo tanking BF was also great. Todo upscaling on the way once the arc is over

Todo tanking BF was also great. Todo upscaling on the way once the arc is over

Quite the opposite. Sukuna got crazily weak 😭😭😭
Imagine doing little to Todo there, who's missing an arm (meaning weaker than he normally is.)
There's like, no upscaling to go on about here. You can't then scale this Todo above Shibuya Todo unironically.

Quite the opposite. Sukuna got crazily weak 😭😭😭
Imagine doing little to Todo there, who's missing an arm (meaning weaker than he normally is.)
There's like, no upscaling to go on about here. You can't then scale this Todo above Shibuya Todo unironically.
Same Sukuna had enough SS to harm Gota. CE Reinforcements shouldn't be any lower than Yuta. So obviously Todo get upscaled

Looking at this chapter even if they seperate Sukuna from Megumi it doesn't seem like Sukuna will die. I mean his fingers can't be destroyed lol.

Back