• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Meet the average Jujutsu Kaisen fan on VSBW:

“Sukuna scales to the Fire Arrow”

“Hakari dodged lightning”

“The heavy hitters are 2 Fingers Sukuna level”
  • 0 CRTs created
  • 0 revisions approved
  • 7 useless walls of text
Give me liberty

Give me fire

Give me random debates on the general thread

Or I retire

Prove what you say on a CRT: ❌

Debating on the general thread for nothing: ✅

Always “I think” and “I believe” but never “here’s the link for my CRT”
I joined this site like a few months ago, although tbh the current perspective on JJK scaling seems very stagnant on this forum with there being very little leeway on certain topics so that's the main reason why I'm not very eager to put the effort into a crt as opposed to just arguing with people on here for fun. Even if I propose the best argument possible for MHS JJK it'll require probably days of my time arguing with people on the same topic, potentially not even going anywhere productive, and so I'd rather just have my daily 1 hour debate with someone on here about random fun topics than do all that.

although tbh the current perspective on JJK scaling seems very stagnant on this forum with there being very little leeway on certain topics so that's the main reason why I'm not very eager to put the effort into a crt as opposed to just arguing with people on here for fun. Even if I propose the best argument possible for MHS JJK it'll require probably days of my time arguing with people on the same topic, potentially not even going anywhere productive, and so I'd rather just have my daily 1 hour debate with someone on here about random fun topics than do all that.
My Black Flash rule was removed, the verse has mhs calcs, a crt is being worked on by Milly. Nothing is stagnant, the arguments proposed in the past just weren't concrete. What else besides speed do you think is stagnant?

they are because that means they are weaker than Jogoat
jogo-has-drip-v0-iaa7w6cux80c1.jpg

I won’t read allat sorry 😅
ok

Not only that, the discussion we are having is simple. We don’t need translations for anything here. It’s kinda obvious that it’s his ultimate technique,
Stop making blatantly wrong claims please. And no it isn't his ultimate technique. Straight up headcanon when everything else in the source disagrees with you.

Gun's just practicing for when he makes a crt
u need to stop letting "VSBW CRT" live rent free in you bro.

M3x concedes to @TheGunsFinalWrath yet again, another easy W for wrath
ur goofy.

Meet the average Jujutsu Kaisen fan on VSBW:

“Sukuna scales to the Fire Arrow”

“Hakari dodged lightning”

two topics which u struggle in proving yourself right 😂

Yuta fans in shambles. First off guarding a non on guard Kenny that was relaxed and unaware from behind, that same Kenny is also weakened and he again gets off guarded by Todo's CT, allowing Yuta to land a free strike

Dis is crazy.

I mean he can keep yapping about whatever he wants but unless he makes a CRT we will hardly give a ****. Not like anyone believes the heavy hitters are 2 fingers Sukuna level anyway.

Nah they keep the series updated. No reason to talk about opinions if you aren't getting it accepted by others tbh.
No reason for discussion threads and the like to exist in VSBW but here we are. like I said crt isn't the only thing that exists in this site. you gotta chill with that tunnel vision bro.

like I said crt isn't the only thing that exists in this site
But it's our main thing. The sole purpose of this wiki is to index characters' statistics and we do it through CRTs. Anything else is barely relevant like VS Matches. General discussions are nothing but something to discuss what we want. Like, I'm not telling what you should or should not do, but acting like CRTs aren't the most important things on this site is just wrong.

We can yap all day but in the end if it doesn't go through a CRT it doesn't really matter because the profiles will remain untouched.. And if your whole thing here is to simple discuss the series, I think there are better places, since everything we do here is with the sole purpose of CRTs and profiles.

Heavy Hitters being 2F-3F level is funny cuz it makes sense in a way. Toji is said to be comparable to 3F Sukuna, at least

This is even more funny when you remember that Jogo is stated as above 3F level in three different scenes lmao
Jogoat agenda stays winning

And if your whole thing here is to simple discuss the series, I think there are better places
Honestly that's debatable, anime twitter is a cesspool to begin with and subreddits like jujutsufolk are only really there for the memes. At least here everyone has so wildly different opinions of the series that it doesn't feel like an echochamber

Honestly that's debatable, anime twitter is a cesspool to begin with and subreddits like jujutsufolk are only really there for the memes. At least here everyone has so wildly different opinions of the series that it doesn't feel like an echochamber
Not debatable at all. In reddit you have a lot of different JJK related subreddits each for different discussions about JJK, Twitter is a social network with a number of niches. VSBW, as the name suggests, it's a vs debating wiki.

I mean it's cool to debate but acting like the vs debating part isn't the most relevant part of what we do is plain wrong

This is even more funny when you remember that Jogo is stated as above 3F level in three different scenes lmao
He's literally not stated to be above 3F level. In all instances, one is Kenjaku implying that he's being heavily generous. The other is Mahito actually saying that what makes him better is just CE capacity as the raws say, which is also what Gojo in context is alluding too as well. Infact the Mahito instance literally has Mahito say he's stronger than Jogo.

But it's our main thing. The sole purpose of this wiki is to index characters' statistics and we do it through CRTs. Anything else is barely relevant like VS Matches. General discussions are nothing but something to discuss what we want. Like, I'm not telling what you should or should not do, but acting like CRTs aren't the most important things on this site is just wrong.
It is vital sure, but you're trying to act like discussions are barely relevant when they do actually give a purpose for one to actually debate and argue about a topic and prove who's right or wrong which is literally what yall do through crt.
Like seriously. In CRT's, you discuss and try to prove yourself right on a topic. Discussions here are also the literal same in that regard, where you try to be the right person at the end 😭

We can yap all day but in the end if it doesn't go through a CRT it doesn't really matter because the profiles will remain untouched.. And if your whole thing here is to simple discuss the series, I think there are better places, since everything we do here is with the sole purpose of CRTs and profiles.
Yeah it does matter heavily since you can beforehand settle and discuss extensively about something before trying to get certain things accepted ""officially"" through a CRT.

Since you care so much about arguments only mattering in a crt then here you go
You've been ignoring Rosa and mine argument for quite a while despite caring so much about a crt, do you not? go on.

Tbf if Jogo didn't have the biggest anti-feats in the series (would be harmed by GWE Todo's punches and be relative in speed to him, would be blitzed by Naobito, likely being inferior to the Shibuya Yuji victim of Mahito, etc.,) I'd be inclined to agree and say Jogo is simply top 2 of the modern era behind Gojo. But as it stands, his anti-feats are too prominent and all 3 of those scenes have consistent interpretations which don't relate it to raw power / speed (with Jogo himself implying his own power was exaggerated when he compares himself to Sukuna later on). I do wish Gege portrayed the disaster curses with more power.

You've been ignoring Rosa and mine argument for quite a while despite caring so much about a crt, do you not? go on.
I'm ignoring because I don't ******* care what is decided, I just want it to be decided. And that thread has nothing to do with any Sukuna that isn't the 15 fingers one.

I'm ignoring because I don't ******* care what is decided, I just want it to be decided. And that thread has nothing to do with any Sukuna that isn't the 15 fingers one.
Still a crt where you disagreed with my arguments. So I don't really care.
It's also a crt that widely affects literally 99% of the verse too in where and which they would scale to and what not.

Last edited:
That is heat resistance. And by the looks of it very basic heat resistance. Oh and this was calced, he got MCB durability for it before. OH and this is his own ce so he's less damaged by it.

Seems like Gege doesn't want them scaling to their ultimate attacks?
Isnt the statement itself is so incredibly vauge? yes the reducement happens but we do not know how much
the same as sukuna's buff on the shadows compared to megumi

Making a rule for disallowing yap in discussion threads without planning a crt within the week of the yapping. This is not Yap Yap Kaisen.

Isnt the statement itself is so incredibly vauge? yes the reducement happens but we do not know how much
the same as sukuna's buff on the shadows compared to megumi
Vague in a mathematical/statistical sense yes.

We see Gojo is barely harmed, while Sukuna lost a hand, and can barely stand, and likely was protected by Mahoraga or did a vow similar to Hakari, or minimized the damaged with ce.

And same with the shadows, we don't know the exact amp, but its clearly a tier superior to Megumi.

Still a crt where you disagreed with my arguments. So I don't really care.
I disagreed with the way you wanted to make 15F Sukuna's output below 10%, not with anything related to any other version of him.
It's also a crt that widely affects literally 99% of the verse too in where and which they would scale to and what not.
It doesn't. The only thing it will change is that Sukuna will upscale from his MCB calc. Nothing else changes.

Watch, Sukuna knows all about Boogie Woogie and will end up countering it, killing Todo with a precisely timed Dismantle or Sukuna will use new shadow style and automatically attack Todo, killing him.

Inb4 it’s explained that Boogie Woogie leaves CE traces on the place it will switch/teleport to and Sukuna can sense it
I mean, that would make sense though. A sudden surge of cursed energy in both targets, no matter how minute would probably be required if you had to go about some logical way of explaining how exactly the technique works.

Greg can't stop ******** on Yuta

Why u do dis 2 me?!?!
Why does Yuta having Todo for the assist in jumping Kenjaku make him look bad?

Yuta did still outpace Kenjaku, so he's at least on a similar level of speed

Also, on the topic of finger scaling, if Jogo is 8-9F level, then Yuta is sure as shit not sub 9F level

I mean, that would make sense though. A sudden surge of cursed energy in both targets, no matter how minute would probably be required if you had to go about some logical way of explaining how exactly the technique works.
It makes a fuckton of sense but this explanation being revealed NOW is suspicious.

Seems a little too low. 7F sounds just right if you really wanna take issue with 8-9F
Idk. Going by feats, Jogo and Hanami are relative in physicals to Yuji and Todo, I don't see either being that high in finger level. And if you think finger level was meant to refer to curse energy amount then maybe I can see that but then its less about scaling.

Back