• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hiiilt

They/Them
Rules
  • Incomplete Heavenly Restriction Maki Vs Post-Death in the Family Jason
  • Maki has her polearm and Jason has his standard equipment
  • Speed Equalized
  • Starting distance: 50 meters
  • Win by any means

Results:Votes:
Unwanted Daughter:

JnSteHar002​

Dead Son:Arkenis, Shadyboi0, Accelerated_Evolution, Tomfer, SatellaTheWoe, Chariot190 and Unknownnah
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
There's a skill argument for Jason but it would be a bitch for him if Maki got the 8-B+ thwacker

She's already got stronger base stats

Looking over rh's equipment, he's got a lot to throw off Maki here like tear gas, tasers, or smoke bombs. I don't see her surviving for long once he gets a couple stabs or slashes in with the special knife either. He'll be able to keep her at distance with his guns too. He's also got good stealth and he's a better martial artist considering who trained him and the praise he got even as a kid.

I'm voting rh.

Looking over rh's equipment, he's got a lot to throw off Maki here like tear gas, tasers, or smoke bombs. I don't see her surviving for long once he gets a couple stabs or slashes in with the special knife either. He'll be able to keep her at distance with his guns too. He's also got good stealth and he's a better martial artist considering who trained him and the praise he got even as a kid.

I'm voting rh.
counted

for what reasons?

I'm voting rh.
Maybe I'm not looking at the right profiles or something b/c Maki's stats make it hard for me to see Red Hood damage her. Most of his weapons and tactics could be a good distraction to get her in some kind off hold, but even that's not a 100% for me. It seems like 60 to 40 in Maki's favor.

Maybe I'm not looking at the right profiles or something b/c Maki's stats make it hard for me to see Red Hood damage her.
she's at most building level and he's small building, she has the advantage in physical stats but not to the point his attacks don't deal damage
Most of his weapons and tactics could be a good distraction to get her in some kind off hold, but even that's not a 100% for me. It seems like 60 to 40 in Maki's favor.
counted

Maybe I'm not looking at the right profiles or something b/c Maki's stats make it hard for me to see Red Hood damage her. Most of his weapons and tactics could be a good distraction to get her in some kind off hold, but even that's not a 100% for me. It seems like 60 to 40 in Maki's favor.
She kinda just gets outskilled, outequipped, and cut up till she bleeds out. He can also just leave her unarmed with breaking her polearm. She'll end up just fighting in h2h and he's got better skill in it.

Maybe I'm not looking at the right profiles or something b/c Maki's stats make it hard for me to see Red Hood damage her.
Bro is a Batman mf, he's got every nerve strike and pressure point known to man, There's a huge skill gap here, just saying.

Since JJK´s verse page or Maki´s profile don´t give us any 8-C calculation, she scales to baseline 8-C (0.25 tons)

Red Hood scales to 0.24 tons due to being able to harm Batman

So yeah, it´s safe to assume that, even in AP, they are pretty much matched

Red Hood simple has the skill and equipment advantage that gives him an edge over Maki that she hardly will be able to cover, so i will vote in Red Hood for these reasons

Since JJK´s verse page or Maki´s profile don´t give us any 8-C calculation, it´s safe to assume she scales to baseline 8-C (0.25 tons)

Red Hood scales to 0.24 tons due to being able to harm Batman

So yeah, it´s safe to assume that, even in AP, they are pretty much matched

Red Hood simple has the skill and equipment advantage that gives him an edge over Maki that she hardly will be able to cover, so i will vote in Red Hood for these reasons
It does. Though the only possible one I can see her scaling to is 0.7 tons but going by the context the curse that attacked is likely first grade or higher.

It does. Though the only possible one I can see her scaling to is 0.7 tons but going by the context the curse that attacked is likely first grade or higher.
Oops... Didn´t saw the "Supporting Calculations" section

This would make her almost 3x stronger than him, but considering his massive skill + equipment advantage he probably will be able to cover the gap

DC's street level profiles are wicked bad, just look at Flashpoint Bane's profile...
look-how-they-massacred-my-boy-meme.png

Back