• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

She wasn't.
2024-04-12_005657.png
2024-04-12_010321.png

dono man, she looks pretty out to me

Gojo stated that Yuji will become as good as he is, so Yuji is also talented like Gojo
Now we are starting to take Gojo hyping up his students on the same level as him seriously 😭
If it wasn't enough, then you have Kenjaku straight up telling you that Yuta will never be a Gojo level character or more, based on his own analysis.
Then we have Megumi even disagreeing with gojo on him becoming a gojo level character too.
Then we have Yuji reiterating what Nanami said, who told Yuji that if you wanna become a sorcerer, don't try to reach his level or something like that, which Yuji brought up to the others, with quite literally nobody disagreeing, especially Yuji who's on the same mind as Nanami.
Literally, Gojo has been hyping up his students (straight up glazing) yet you have the ones he's glazing disagreeing with him, and the additional outside party like Kenjaku, who disagrees with Gojo on Yuta being Gojo level.
All of this is about talent, and maybe even extending to potential for some.
Higuruma is like, the only exception here, as there is a narrator clutch to rely on, and with Kenjaku being only interested in HIM. That ought to tell you something.

Now we are starting to take Gojo hyping up his students on the same level as him seriously 😭
If it wasn't enough, then you have Kenjaku straight up telling you that Yuta will never be a Gojo level character or more, based on his own analysis.
Then we have Megumi even disagreeing with gojo on him becoming a gojo level character too.
Then we have Yuji reiterating what Nanami said, who told Yuji that if you wanna become a sorcerer, don't try to reach his level or something like that, which Yuji brought up to the others, with quite literally nobody disagreeing, especially Yuji who's on the same mind as Nanami.
Literally, Gojo has been hyping up his students (straight up glazing) yet you have the ones he's glazing disagreeing with him, and the additional outside party like Kenjaku, who disagrees with Gojo on Yuta being Gojo level.
Higuruma is like, the only exception here, as there is a narrator clutch to rely on, and with Kenjaku being only interested in HIM. That ought to tell you something.
I mean to be honest each one of the students he really was galzing could be on his level in due time.

yuta is 17 and was exposed to Jujutsu at 16, he has a busted domain, high level RCT and is one of the 4 known special grades he could absolutely get to those gojo level given time.

Yuji went from not know what jujutsu is to being damn near special grade in half a year, if he unlocks sukuna's CT he will be on gojo's level in 5 years.

Hakari is quesionable but his JP is busted and if he learns RCT and a few other techniques like DA he'd legit be able to reach gojo levels in due time.

. Now we are starting to take Gojo hyping up his students on the same level as him seriously 😭
This dude MIGHT be from Rosa’s community. Rosa invited him to VSBW

Gun's right.

The students get glazed and then we have more experienced sorcerers (Kenjaku and Sukuna) talk down on them. Imma listen to Kenjaku and Sukuna.

Gun's right.

The students get glazed and then we have more experienced sorcerers (Kenjaku and Sukuna) talk down on them. Imma listen to Kenjaku and Sukuna.
funny you should say that considering that both the "experienced sorceres' will die to the students, kenny is already gone by yuta's hands and sukuna is gonna get the left, right goodnight special soon enough

funny you should say that considering that both the "experienced sorceres' will die to the students, kenny is already gone by yuta's hands and sukuna is gonna get the left, right goodnight special soon enough
Wait for Sukuna to make a statement like 'he was running away from Yuji at the speed of light, but Yuji was faster than that.' Then he would switch up and say we shouldn't trust Sukuna's words.

Zero relevance to what I said. "Kenny is gone by Yuta's hands" we're talking about skill and experience here, not surprising attacking a curse energy depleted Kenjaku.

Wait for Sukuna to make a statement like 'he was running away from Yuji at the speed of light, but Yuji was faster than that.' Then he would switch up and say we shouldn't trust Sukuna's words.
No that would be consistent with how Gege sets speed standards in verse so I'd be fine with it.

Zero relevance to what I said. "Kenny is gone by Yuta's hands" we're talking about skill and experience here, not surprising attacking a curse energy depleted Kenjaku.

No that would be consistent with how Gege sets speed standards in verse so I'd be fine with it.
I don’t disagree that Kenjaku is nerfed, but Yuta already had Kenjaku level speed

Yuji is stated to have the potential to one day not only surpass Gojo but make the categorisation of "special grade" itself meaningless, are we REALLY shocked that Yuji is growing at the fastest rate in the series?
Gojo is already making the categorization of special grade itself meaningless too. Kinda stated.
"fastest rate"
mahito be like:

He has known about how RCT works he even says
"I have never been able to do it before"
which doesn't mean several years. Just that he couldn't do it before. That's all there is to it. Unironically the before part would be gojo casually trying red 😭 which is like, some days ago.
whose members also had red and purple, wouldn't have left notes for RCT, as it is crucial for using Red.
Just a manual. That's all there is to it. And it is basic stuff.

More like "anything that destroys my argument"
Just wrong. Everything I've had a problem with are things blatantly shown to be unclear in verse. Gojo's praise of his students is deadass just shown to be false time and time again. During Shibuya he thought he they could handle it, Megumi gives up on life, Nobara DIES, and Yuji needed Todo to bring him back to his senses. Hakari's over there struggling against a damn twink, and Yuta just got destroyed relying on Yuji's soul attacks that HAVE DONE NOTHING. Maki the only one putting in work right now, took two BFS, caused Sukuna to get excited like he just got told "Nah you bout it"

Gojo's praise is based off nothing and shouldn't be used to measure the students at all.

All Imma say, if Yuji got hit by two black flashes he's crying and asking "why's it always me, why am I so weak?! I couldn't protect Nanami, I couldn't save Megumi, Yuta's dead, Maki's all alone, Choso's having to teach me RCT MID COMBAT, I'm useless, I'm a useless cog"

Chad Maki doesn't care about a thing, she got hit by black flash from Sukuna twice, and she came back to throw hands. I read Maki Kaisen, you read Luji Kaisen

Arkenis turned into a motivated reasoner

Also like real talk, every disaster curse is getting a domain expansion off before Shinjuku Yuji reaches them. .2 second domains are “insanely fast,” and Yuji took damn long to reach mahito in that time. They got no chance

You're judging Gojo's statement by their current versions which invalidates it immediately

Sukuna already proved how the 10S has the potential to rival Gojo

Current Yuta is a much better sorcerer than Gojo at his age

And you also forgot Yuji, you said Maki is the only one putting in work atm which is incredibly false, Yuji has done far more than her

Also you kept hyping Uro above because she's from heian era blah blah but now you're dissing Hakari because he is still not winning against Uraume whos also a heian era sorcerer, insane double standards

Back