• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Ok I do not have a cleaver response or segway to use this meme but I've found it while looking for the "shut up (insert thing here) strong (instert thing here)" for sukuna so here you go, you filthy bastards.
2024-04-12_002206.png

Well, no, Gojo has more going to him outside of punch hard (and even that is questionable) and healing. Pretty bad comparison.
If it wasn't for Gojo's RCT he wouldn't have lasted more than 3 chapters against Sukuna

RCT is one of the things in which Hakari shines while in JP, and he could damage Uraume so its not like as if he's just getting bullied all over the place like how Vegito was mopping the floor with Zamasu in the manga but well Zamasu only survived of his mid godly regeneration

Hakari is putting up a fight and is shown to hit Uraume many times

the wank is insane, why the ** is Teen Geto below Featless Jinichi and Mei Mei. ALso what the ** is "Monster Maki," she's practically the same as regular Maki
Jinichi's ct is just better for attacking multiple targets, he's a first grade, and likely stronger than Chojuro and Ogi so he'd be capable of hitting Geto. Geto has no durability feats but at least he's grade 1, I just don't see him taking many hits. Mei Mei and Ui Ui can very easily get a hit on Geto too, so I think they win roughly off that. They're also likely faster too. Monster Maki is just before fully realized is all? She can heal, has better senses, and is stronger.

Also WTF why is Base Kashimo way higher than Hakari???
Kashimo is generally above Hakari, and almost won several times in their fight, they aren't relative in combat overall. Sure physically after several amps Hakari can match Kashimo, but otherwise Kashimo realistically wins.

WTF, you're tripppin. Yuta > Yuki ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.
I don't see how. She's definitely hitting harder, the better h2h sorcerer, has a domain of her own, and simple domain, and has Garuda. Sure he's got more to throw at her but she's running through everything.

There's no way that you have Uro < Auto JP Hakari
He'll never be able to land a hit on her, she can take granite blast hits, has her own domain, and can go invisible. He's not winning that.

If it wasn't for Gojo's RCT he wouldn't have lasted more than 3 chapters against Sukuna

RCT is one of the things in which Hakari shines while in JP, and he could damage Uraume so its not like as if he's just getting bullied all over the place like how Vegito was mopping the floor with Zamasu in the manga but well Zamasu only survived of his mid godly regeneration
I don’t disagree. But you missed my point.

Hakari is putting up a fight and is shown to hit Uraume many times
I don’t disagree. He just isn’t doing much. Uraume is obliterating his body.

He'll never be able to land a hit on her, she can take granite blast hits, has her own domain, and can go invisible. He's not winning that.
he will eventually, she doesn't have immense levels of CE and she'd likely try to open her domain to try to overcome him in a DE clash which she will lose due to hakari's superiority in DE clashes meaning her CT is out the window and she is about to get her brain's turned into modern art.

The issue with fighting hakari is that unless you have a sure kill and a damned good one at that (a lighting bolt that has been shown to rip through people like butter, couldn't rip through his head in time) you are going for an endurance run that you will lose against Mr.infinite CE over here.

You need to have perfect timing to either get him outside his domain or to open a domain/counter domain in order to limit hakari.

The issue with fighting hakari is that unless you have a sure kill and a damned good one at that (a lighting bolt that has been shown to rip through people like butter, couldn't rip through his head in time) you are going for an endurance run that you will lose against Mr.infinite CE over here.

You need to have perfect timing to either get him outside his domain or to open a domain/counter domain in order to limit hakari.
That's just his fighting style, it doesn't make sense to do him dirty like that (putting him a whole tier lower than Uraume)

oh btw can we just talk about the insane pain resistence Hakari has? like having infinite CE and RCT does not prevent pain at all the man feels everything and he has had his body ripped too shreds on multiple occasions now, like worse than gojo in Malevolant shrine levels of ripped up and he didn't slow down for a second.

Gojo:
"WE'RE the strongest"

Geto and Gojo:
"WE'RE the strongest"

Gojo says Geto is a good replacement for him:

Geto and Gojo about to fight, with implications they've done this several times before:

Geto trying to fight someone who beat Gojo:

Why'd you respond to me with all this? I agree Gojo ~ Geto. Although this last point is very weak, like of course Geto is going to fight Toji what else was he going do lmfao
The literal last time Toji saw pre-rct Gojo:
https://imgur.com/a/jTeucqk

Most objective conclusion:
Gojo and Geto are relative. Toji is basing it off-of how dangerous six-eyes users have been in the past and doesn't want to take any chances.
It's possible to keep tabs on how powerful someone is without witnessing them in person, if anything in person interactions wouldn't mean much for Toji given he can't sense CE. If you want to argue Toji is an unreliable determiner for a person's power, which I'd question given how knowledgeable he is on everyone, but even then Gojo displays impressive feats on Toji. For instance:

As for Toji defeating Geto, the fight was actually fair close with Geto drawing blood from Toji and Toji only landing a hit on Geto after Geto was fixated on the inventory curse and not Toji, which is huge considering Geto himself chastised Toji for giving himself an advantage by revealing how his heavenly restriction works (a known BV technique in JJK) - which also only furthers Gojo's superiority considering Toji felt the need to do this.
IN FACT, the commonly wanked "awakened Satoru" CANT EVEN SIGNIFICANTLY DAMAGE TOJI:
https://imgur.com/a/B2jcYPC
Before Gojo (who's even more fatigued now due to using RCT on the brain) fired red we see the ISOH is in Toji's left hand and after the attack Toji now is sitting with his left hand covering his chest in a blocking motion after passing the ISOH into his right hand, with Toji even stating that the force of such an attack is MONSTEROUS, Toji then further adds on that red isn't a problem purely because he's now confident he can block it with the ISOH via the right timing. Given all of this in mind, let's ask Gege himself how Toji reacted to Gojo's red. Oh. Gege said he blocked it with the ISOH...

As for your Naoya argument, Naoya's entire personality is the desire to reach Toji's level and he dies sobbing and whimpering about his desire to do so. He ain't touching Gojo!

There really isn’t much to say when one combatant is literally nuking the other’s limbs while the other can only scuff their face after a prolonged fight.
I mean whats the point of nuking an opponent constantly if it amounts to nothing in the end, at that point you are just wasting CE against an unbreakable wall, it'd be far better to go into H2H for the duration of the JP in order to run down time but from what we've seen so far Uraume's H2H is kinda doo doo water.

he will eventually, she doesn't have immense levels of CE and she'd likely try to open her domain to try to overcome him in a DE clash which she will lose due to hakari's superiority in DE clashes meaning her CT is out the window and she is about to get her brain's turned into modern art.
She's part of the Heian era, she definitely has a lot of ce. She'd appear behind him and hit him with thin ice breaker, all his attacks will get spatial haxxed. And why would he do domain when he's already in Jackpot? It would be 4 minutes before he does.

She's part of the Heian era, she definitely has a lot of ce. She'd appear behind him and hit him with thin ice breaker, all his attacks will get spatial haxxed. And why would he do domain when he's already in Jackpot? It would be 4 minutes before he does.
cool does she have infinite CE? no? tough luck.

oh btw can we just talk about the insane pain resistence Hakari has? like having infinite CE and RCT does not prevent pain at all the man feels everything and he has had his body ripped too shreds on multiple occasions now, like worse than gojo in Malevolant shrine levels of ripped up and he didn't slow down for a second.
No? Gojo is was being slashed by likely billions to quadrillions of slashes every moment, Hakari's greatest thing was getting his stomach exploded, that just isn't comparable to having most of your body get sliced everywhere every second.

No? Gojo is was being slashed by likely billions to quadrillions of slashes every moment, Hakari's greatest thing was getting his stomach exploded, that just isn't comparable to having most of your body get sliced everywhere every second.
those where slices that wheren't going beyond the muscle, hakari has had his head literally exploding and he was healing throgh that, had his face ripped straight off, had his stomach ripped wide open twice, lost a limb thrice and it didn't slow him down a second, the only one of the afore mentioned attacks that slowed him down was having his brain explode and it only slowed him down for a grand total of 2 panels.

Chill on Gojo bro we get it

It's possible to keep tabs on how powerful someone is without witnessing them in person, if anything in person interactions wouldn't mean much for Toji given he can't sense CE. If you want to argue Toji is an unreliable determiner for a person's power, which I'd question given how knowledgeable he is on everyone, but even then Gojo displays impressive feats on Toji. For instance:
That implies there’s Toji level people for Toji to think “damn, I ain’t beating him”

Back