• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

@Arkenis you're lucky I have maki as my second favorite character otherwise I'd hit ya with some vile shit right about now
Maki is lowkey a mid character. She’s mean to everyone that’s a good person in the series, and she’s insufferable. Also none of her moments are actually cool.

1. She throws the ball at Todo
2. She’s a bad sister
3. She kills innocent people
4. She is an anti feat machine
5. Her fighting style is super one note
6. Everything good about her, she gets it from Toji

Human Naoya is infinitely cooler than Maki

Now we are starting to take Gojo hyping up his students on the same level as him seriously 😭
If it wasn't enough, then you have Kenjaku straight up telling you that Yuta will never be a Gojo level character or more, based on his own analysis.
Then we have Megumi even disagreeing with gojo on him becoming a gojo level character too.
Then we have Yuji reiterating what Nanami said, who told Yuji that if you wanna become a sorcerer, don't try to reach his level or something like that, which Yuji brought up to the others, with quite literally nobody disagreeing, especially Yuji who's on the same mind as Nanami.
Literally, Gojo has been hyping up his students (straight up glazing) yet you have the ones he's glazing disagreeing with him, and the additional outside party like Kenjaku, who disagrees with Gojo on Yuta being Gojo level.
All of this is about talent, and maybe even extending to potential for some.
Higuruma is like, the only exception here, as there is a narrator clutch to rely on, and with Kenjaku being only interested in HIM. That ought to tell you something.
Not sure what there is to disagree with here.
If you have his own students, who understands their own body, limits and all that more than Gojo does, disagree with Gojo's estimation, and even other outside sources like Kenjaku (Sukuna is reliable for the part when it comes to others. For Yuji he is questionable) then using Gojo as a trustworthy source on talent puts your belief in question. Not the first time gojo had been wrong about others. See in the fanbook where Gege says Gojo was wrong about the fingers. (Gojo's analysis)
Like, characters in JJK can be wrong. It ain't the first time. Kenjaku and his own student however? when it concerns talent and potential? No.
If there were truly gojo level talents in the series then where are the constant hype about their talent? I don't see anybody being expressed as a pure talented figure liie Higuruma and Gojo is? Why is there no further balance being broken with such figures being born? ""Beyond gojo level"" talented figures or on his level?
Only GOJO has this. Only gojo so far has been called as a "rare prodigy even without the six eyes", only gojo had been able to shake the balance of the world just by his birth, with only the six eyes in place (You don't get your ct until a certain age)
Only gojo is stated MULTIPLE several times to be capable of doing anything at will, based off of on his pure jujutsu talent, and we see this expressed in Sukuna vs Gojo battle, expressing how Gojo does the impossible to possible.

Point being made here is that: There is quite literally no character with Gojo's potential. If there was, you'd definitely see the world balance go on some real Crack 😭 IT definitely would if Gojo was right. Though it isn't because nobody is realistically as talented as gojo is. That's not to mention the fanbook expressing Limitless as the strongest ct, too.
Potential (Six eyes + Limitless)
Talent: The obvious. (Your progress)
And so far? Higuruma is the only one to rival Gojo in talent.

If you think Gojo's talent isn't that convincing, then sure. Ask him why he suddenly hopped multiple tiers above after just one life and death battle, (teen rct gojo) whereas many other students that gojo has, had never went through such a growth in one go? And it's not like Gojo has any real challenge to begin with when there is the infinity to shield him and reduce pressure little to nothing for one to grow from. (Which like, MANY many of his students constantly go through, not just necessarily life and death battle)
I haven't seen anyone grow to such a level where they started casually blitzing someone who they were previously equal to earlier, much less easily statue blitz.

Gojo might just have one of the most craziest first (life and death) ever growth rate amp in series low-key. Ain't seen anybody else go through such level of increase in stats in one go and achieve two other moves that are extremely difficult to achieve (Limitless isn't known as the most complex ct for nothing after all). as well as core of ce alongside rct, that allowed him to "revive" himself.
Mahito might be second given his achievement of domain expansion (though a special grade CS) of a complete version in one go in near death. Higuruma third.

Human Naoya is infinitely cooler than Maki
GENoW4aXwAA8gya

I’m NGL, reading the Maki vs Naoya fight, I was rooting for Naoya and thinking “yeah, she’s a fake! Naoya is the one that stands with them!”
He should've had something else, him acting higher than her when he got the same ct Naobito has lost to Toji just aint make sense

Some or most here are valid to prove that Gojo knows quite a few martial arts. Especially with the support of point movement and linear movement one, that proves he knows martial arts. That one belongs to a system of martial arts, which encompasses many forms of martial arts.

He should've had something else, him acting higher than her when he got the same ct Naobito has lost to Toji just aint make sense
Naobito never fought Toji, TF are you talking about

Some or most here are valid to prove that Gojo knows quite a few martial arts. Especially with the support of point movement and linear movement one, that proves he knows martial arts. That one belongs to a system of martial arts, which encompasses many forms of martial arts.
He’s bad at it though. Maki, a rookie, is better than him (stated)

Gege literally stated it
go ahead and prove it.

not that it is necessarily relevant. I post a thread showcasing the numerous amount of martial arts gojo employs, not having compared him to anybody in the series and then u reply to say he's bad and maki is better? this is just straight up instigating at its best. that's why you're a troll.

You’re saying it like you’re saying they tried 2v1ing Toji. Also you say it like Ogi vs Toji was even a fight, which is a problem in and of itself. Ogi can’t remotely keep up.
what was the source of the scan where it said Ogi's statements of being Naobito's equal were unfounded and that he was actually significantly below?

I first found the scan in a Cursed Valor video
I don't watch his content, out of 10 how accurate are his takes? I've debated him twice and so far his takes have been:
  • Gojo is relative in speed to base Mahito
  • 15F Sukuna would mid diff Gojo
  • Kenjaku low diffed Yuki and was holding back when she punched through his arms

I don't watch his content, out of 10 how accurate are his takes? I've debated him twice and so far his takes have been:
  • Kenjaku low diffed Yuki and was holding back when she punched through his arms
He’s one of the “this person’s holding back” debaters, where he’ll give you an elaborate headcanon to why for example Yuji is holding back on Choso, and that’s why he can match Yuta later on instead of that feat just downgrading Yuta to subsonic, which he is

A lot of these “X was holding back” arguments are baseless and headcanon to maintain agendas

Just like “Uraume was holding back on Shibuya” as an excuse for him being slower than PB and Mhs+

From what I noticed, more than half of Sukuna fans actually used to believe 15F Sukuna will beat Gojo which is funny

And 99% of the powerscalers on YouTube are clowns (whether it's jjk, bleach or db)

From what I noticed, more than half of Sukuna fans actually used to believe 15F Sukuna will beat Gojo which is funny
I can see why. Gojo was out of the story for 3 years and Sukuna had an insane run in Shibuya, immediately after the former got sealed. There would be a lot of recency bias

Now imagine if Sukuna vs Mahoraga was as cool in the manga was it was in the anime

A lot of these “X was holding back” arguments are baseless and headcanon to maintain agendas

Just like “Uraume was holding back on Shibuya” as an excuse for him being slower than PB and Mhs+
Uraume does say they hold back against everyone tho, verbatim, so...
He’s one of the “this person’s holding back” debaters, where he’ll give you an elaborate headcanon to why for example Yuji is holding back on Choso, and that’s why he can match Yuta later on instead of that feat just downgrading Yuta to subsonic, which he is
Send the video you're referencing

Uraume does say they hold back against everyone tho, verbatim, so...
That seems to be in their cursed technique use as they activate an unknown ability and say they'll crush Hakari with the full extent of their power. Nothing suggests they hold back physical capabilities.

If anything the fact Uraume would consider PB fast even though they're holding back doesn't make sense. Not to mention their late reaction to pb as well.

That seems to be in their cursed technique use as they activate an unknown ability and say they'll crush Hakari with the full extent of their power. Nothing suggests they hold back physical capabilities.

If anything the fact Uraume would consider PB fast even though they're holding back doesn't make sense. Not to mention their late reaction to pb as well.
Uraume thought lowly of Choso and was surprised by the speed, hence why they had a delayed reaction and complimented it.

Back