• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Since we are doing our tierlists again

VJHy2So.png

Toji was unsure if he could beat Gojo which is why he wore him down

Also I'm of the opinion that Maki got stronger during the timeskip

Im not questioning Toji's position, but how Maki is above Gojo and Toji when we know she's equal to Toji

But alright, I can see now why you're saying Maki is above Toji
But explain how she beats Gojo?

RCT Gojo violates all the Naoyas together
CAP. Cursed Spirit Naoya beats Post RCT Gojo fr. Gojo doesn't have the precog, and once he gets hit by that, he's turned into mush.

In fact, here's my hot take:
Cursed Spirit Naoya hits similarly hard to the black flash that didn't even knock out Maki

What the ****.

Muta < Cursya
why THE **** is PPA Maki >>> Naobito????
Kamo <<<< Grade 1
Panda = Grade 1
Juzo = Grade 1
Yaga > Gakuganji
Todo < Mei Mei and Nanami
WHY THE **** is teen Geto there
WHY THE **** is "Pre-RCT Satoru" there
Toji > Maki in a fight
Uro > Geto
Heian Sukuna > the verse
Awakened Satoru < Kenjaku

Also I'm of the opinion that Maki got stronger during the timeskip
She did not. The perfected version of Maki is Toji, so he's the peak of what she can achieve

Im not questioning Toji's position, but how Maki is above Gojo and Toji when we know she's equal to Toji

But alright, I can see now why you're saying Maki is above Toji
But explain how she beats Gojo?
She does what Toji did in canon, except she has the stats to do that agaisnt a full power Satoru
I would honestly put miguel higher than yuki and mahoraga if he continued to fight sukuna and give him serious damage (yes i did remove message cuz my blind ass repliet to someone else)
I honestly wasn't completely sure where to put Miguel

The Pre RCT Gojo worship gotta stop, he only bases that off of him being a six eyes user with the limitless jujutsu. Pre-RCT Gojo = Geto <<< Toji ~< Post RCT Gojo

Post RCT Gojo is also a temporary mental amp, which he loses as he only becomes the strongest after the 1 year timeskip

Since we are doing our tierlists again

VJHy2So.png
unironically confused on how you arrived at some of these, like Yuki > Yorozu, Uraume > Miguel, Yuta > Kashimo I assume is just by judging their performance on Sukuna, Yuji > Hakari, Ryu > Jogo > Uro, and all the Geto / Kenjaku placements

CAP. Cursed Spirit Naoya beats Post RCT Gojo fr. Gojo doesn't have the precog, and once he gets hit by that, he's turned into mush.

In fact, here's my hot take:
Cursed Spirit Naoya hits similarly hard to the black flash that didn't even knock out Maki
Put all the Naoya's together and add Naobito and any Zenin who can use CE and RCT Gojo will **** them up
She does what Toji did in canon, except she has the stats to do that agaisnt a full power Satoru
She doesn't have ISOH, Gojo will violate her with purple and red while she's hitting the air around him with her useless SSK

Gojo in general should not be worshipped anymore (dont kill me gianny)
Gojo is fraudulent for thinking he can easily beat Heian Era Sukuna, who'd put him in a bodybag in more parts than the world slash did

Put all the Naoya's together and add Naobito and any Zenin who can use CE and RCT Gojo will **** them up
RCT Gojo can't even one shot Toji with a 2x amp. Mach 3 Naoya is one-shotting Gojo after being held by the G.O.A.T. himself Ranta Zen'in.

The Pre RCT Gojo worship gotta stop, he only bases that off of him being a six eyes user with the limitless jujutsu. Pre-RCT Gojo = Geto <<< Toji ~< Post RCT Gojo

Post RCT Gojo is also a temporary mental amp, which he loses as he only becomes the strongest after the 1 year timeskip
That's not true, Post RCT Gojo was the strongest as well

It's just that Geto as well managed to become stronger and reached special grade state, so he caught up to Gojo but then Gojo learnt how to keep his CT active at all times which made Geto admit that Gojo is now the strongest

Toji himself after beating the crap out of Geto said that the awakened Gojo is the greatest sorcerer in this era

Muta < Cursya
Possible
why THE **** is PPA Maki >>> Naobito????
She low diffed Naoya while heavily injured, and specifically calls out Naobito when saying she can now percieve Projection Sorcery
Kamo <<<< Grade 1
He was Semi-Grade 1 back in Goodwill and likely got stronger since then
Panda = Grade 1
Why?
Juzo = Grade 1
Gakuganji wasn't going all out against him
Yaga > Gakuganji
Possible
Todo < Mei Mei and Nanami
Nah uh
WHY THE **** is teen Geto there
Where should he be?
WHY THE **** is "Pre-RCT Satoru" there
Stronger than Toji
Toji > Maki in a fight
Not against current Maki
Uro > Geto
Disagree
Heian Sukuna > the verse
Meguna>
Awakened Satoru < Kenjaku
Possible with open barrier domain
Wdym toji did in canon? Unless you think of giving her isoh then sure.still strenght wise she is stronger than both
.... I may or may not have forgotten she doesn't have ISOH, so just ignore her being > Gojo
Yuki > Yorozu
Yuki can one shot Yorozu before she sets up the bug armor
Uraume > Miguel
Again not sure where to place Miguel
Yuta > Kashimo
Better feats against Heian Sukuna

Arguably Toji beats Maki if he has access to all his tools
Also I believe he would have done better than what Maki has done to Weakened Sukuna with her 2 sneak attacks

Pre-RCT Gojo = Geto
?
in what ******* world is this the case?

Geto got his pockets ran by toji while he was at 100% and refresh and this was in open combat no sneaking no nothing, Toji vs Gojo pre RCT was gojo after running infinity for 3 days straight and barely getting any sleep while fighting all types of curse users and the way toji did him in was by first sneaking him with a katana through the back and then he had to use a smoke screen of curses to get in close with the spear of heaven cuse he couldn't get close otherwise.

Teen gojo pre RCT>>Teen geto.

Arguably Toji beats Maki if he has access to all his tools
Also I believe he would have done better than what Maki has done to Weakened Sukuna with her 2 sneak attacks
dude, toji had a prefect opening on Teen gojo and instead of using the soul split katana or just going for gojo's head the man used a basic ass katana to stab him, not in the heart or the neck but the specific section of the chest that had no major organs.

Toji ain't doing squat.

dude, toji had a prefect opening on Teen gojo and instead of using the soul split katana or just going for gojo's head the man used a basic ass katana to stab him, not in the heart or the neck but the specific section of the chest that had no major organs.

Toji ain't doing squat.
tbf he didn't sneak Gojo with SSK cause he didn't want him to ditect it's CE and shield himself

💀 you have the worst takes on the forum
Gojo:
"WE'RE the strongest"

Geto and Gojo:
"WE'RE the strongest"

Gojo says Geto is a good replacement for him:

Geto and Gojo about to fight, with implications they've done this several times before:

Geto trying to fight someone who beat Gojo:

The literal last time Toji saw pre-rct Gojo:
https://imgur.com/a/jTeucqk

Most objective conclusion:
Gojo and Geto are relative. Toji is basing it off-of how dangerous six-eyes users have been in the past and doesn't want to take any chances.

IN FACT, the commonly wanked "awakened Satoru" CANT EVEN SIGNIFICANTLY DAMAGE TOJI:
https://imgur.com/a/B2jcYPC

Say it's ISOH (baseless) then Toji can react to "Awakened Satoru's" ranged attacks WITH LESS DAMAGE THAN NAOYA GAVE TO ******* MAKI FROM A SLAP
https://imgur.com/a/cRK45xj

Naoya before using peak speed was already ******* her up, and would've killed Maki if he hit her and wasn't caught offguard by her not getting frozen. That's right, a grade 1 sorcerer Naoya Zen'in not that much stronger than someone like Shibuya Yuji, Choso, and weaker than Domain Dagon.

Teen Gojo (pre and post rct) downplay on this site is insane

What's next? Someone will show up and argue that Dagon beats Gojo?

?
in what ******* world is this the case?

Geto got his pockets ran by toji while he was at 100% and refresh and this was in open combat no sneaking no nothing, Toji vs Gojo pre RCT was gojo after running infinity for 3 days straight and barely getting any sleep while fighting all types of curse users and the way toji did him in was by first sneaking him with a katana through the back and then he had to use a smoke screen of curses to get in close with the spear of heaven cuse he couldn't get close otherwise.

Teen gojo pre RCT>>Teen geto.
Gojo was also distracted by Amanai's presence

Toji ain't doing squat.
When the fight began, Toji lacked the skill
After killing Gojo he said he remembered how to do this

Toji ain't doing squat.
PIS lol.
He can use smoke screen with insects and sneaked better than Maki against Weakened Sukuna. Also he has ISOH and SSK both. Better battle experience arguably

Ima be honest with ya chief going for the mid riff instead of the neck or the head is not lack of skill that's just a lack of critical thinking.
He said i wanted to finish you off with that attack but I'm getting rusty
Which kinda implies he wanted to hit his heart but he hasn't done this in a long time so he lacked the skill

PIS lol.
He can use smoke screen with insects and sneaked better than Maki against Weakened Sukuna. Also he has ISOH and SSK both. Better battle experience arguably
Isoh would be pretty pointless VS sukuna since world slashes would be far to wide to block and could only be dodged and maki also has SSK.

Like honestly people really overestimate ISOH, like cool it can negate CT's on touch that's useful against like 3 CT's.

Ima be honest with ya chief going for the mid riff instead of the neck or the head is not lack of skill that's just a lack of critical thinking.
I mean we do see Toji in Shibuya just going to head in both Ogami and Dagon cases. Same goes for Ino. Gojo thing was just PIS at that point. You are telling me a guy who is known for killing Sorcerers and has knowledge of RCT and Gojo clan details (except Purple) couldn't finish off his job?

Back