• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

finished the Calc it needs evaluation before it can be usedbut it’s a super simple calc
It gets Awasaka to be able to lift 3997.29 Kg
Small but nice upgrade I guess

Screenshot_20210517-021541.png

Nobara needs to be SoL.

How are there spoilers already? It isn't even Thursday yet.

Also is it confirmed with like an onscreen panel? Anyway things are sad all around. If this is true, Hehe is off-ing characters left and right

How are there spoilers already? It isn't even Thursday yet.

Also is it confirmed with like an onscreen panel? Anyway things are sad all around. If this is true, Hehe is off-ing characters left and right
Not sure, someone gave me like an entire explanation so probably not.

- sad fact about twins in jjk
- Maki one slash ougi+ Blitz ougi

Maki big upgrade

I mean didn't gege literally say the clan does incest in the fanbook?
Definitely not sibling to sibling incest. More like cousins like a lot of aristocratic families did in the past sort of like Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip being cousins.

Pretty sure the kiss was the method of taking her cursed energy. Which really does showcase how much of a difference there is between little cursed energy (Maki) and no energy (Toji). In the guidebook/fanbook when asked about Mai and her first love Gege answers:

Maybe Fushiguro, or a stranger, maybe Maki but I doubt it.

So the idea of a romantic meanimg behind is slim but not none. And you could very much reach for it with her not telling her first love (not trying to say this is the case). I don't think its romantic (Until Gege reveals it in another guidebook/fanbook lmao).

Anyways, Its fiction, doesn't really bother or matter me, I guess I csn see how could male others uncomfortable.

I remember bringing this up, people disagreed and argue it can be a societal thing and not destruction. Which kinda makes sense, we haven't seen anything from sukuna that could destroy the world or country in a physical way.

I remember bringing this up, people disagreed and argue it can be a societal thing and not destruction. Which kinda makes sense, we haven't seen anything from sukuna that could destroy the world or country in a physical way.
I mean his most destructive feat from a range perspective after all was just destroying a lot of city blocks so yeah (Destroying the world like that would take ages lmfao)
Very likely just Societal unless more is revealed about him

The fanbook confirms that Dagon's island is a real island and not an illusion and that Jogo's dimension is like a vulcano

I don't know Japanese, so there must be more.

Does gojo imaginary technique: purple consider as subjective reality as he can hit people (yeah it's been shown that purple can hit hanami and toji, also toji has inverted spear of heaven and it can't nullify it)

Back