• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Speaking of which, is there any contention to that feat given the past problems?
People will ignore the fact that Gojo said, 'If it were that easy, I should be able to do it,' and claim that Sukuna got tagged by sound waves, despite Sukuna being a guy who is known for not caring. Gojo's keywords are 'easy,' implying that Black Flash required speed and cursed energy output are easy feats for him, and 'should be,' indicating he can do such feats easily. It's funny how people are still in denial regarding this.

Sukuna intercepting EM waves while healthy

as opposed to Sukuna getting tagged by sound waves while on 1 HP

I'm not gonna hold my breath because VSBW is cruel like that but the second feat is practically irrelevant

Sukuna intercepting EM waves while healthy

as opposed to Sukuna getting tagged by sound waves while on 1 HP

I'm not gonna hold my breath because VSBW is cruel like that but the second feat is practically irrelevant
Fun fact: Sukuna was having his balance collapsed by Kashimo, and Kashimo had to resort to a sound wave attack after that. People thinking Sukuna was getting tagged by sound waves just to downplay his speed, is funny.

People will ignore the fact that Gojo said, 'If it were that easy, I should be able to do it,' and claim that Sukuna got tagged by sound waves, despite Sukuna being a guy who is known for not caring.
they then will proceed to ignore this:

2024-04-05_090052.png

hyper to hyper+

2024-04-05_090116.png

casual super
2024-04-05_090153.png

hyper
2024-04-05_090233.png

trans to super

Who's gonna be the brave foolish soul to make a CRT regarding speed 🥱
I already have a half finished draft for an FTL CRT in my sandbox so i can go for it once the full translations for the chap are out.

Though I do have one issue, the calc is about the speed of Sukuna's world dismantle but there's no reason for that to scale to anyones combat speed, since so far no ones countered world dismantle by pure speed.

Wouldnt it be better to calc Sukuna's reaction/ perception speed from being able to chant while the EMW is coming at him?

I already have a half finished draft for an FTL CRT in my sandbox so i can go for it once the full translations for the chap are out.

Though I do have one issue, the calc is about the speed of Sukuna's world dismantle but there's no reason for that to scale to anyones combat speed, since so far no ones countered world dismantle by pure speed.

Wouldnt it be better to calc Sukuna's reaction/ perception speed from being able to chant while the EMW is coming at him?
Nuke the Black flash speed cap discussion rule first.

Gojou said that Jogo was stronger than Sukuna at the time when they fought, and Sukuna already had 3 fingers.
Yeah, based on the raw CE.
Mahito Says Jogo has more Raw CE than sukuna, but his soul built different

Gojo judges that Jogo is probably more POWERFUL than Sukuna based on the blasts(he's wrong on jogo being stronger and is just basing this off Jogos CE capacity)
Who's got better CE control, Jogo or Sukuna? I think the answer is obvious for everybody else.
Are you sure about this?
Because Shishiso's, TCB's and Viz's translation all say the same thing
Hmm, I checked through the TL with another one. It simply says:
黒閃で 反転術式の 取り戻した 五条に対し
"Thanks to Black Flash, Gojo recovered his Reverse Cursed Technique".
So you can ignore the earlier TL, although it does still make sense with the context of the Manga provided.
0235-019.png

Says he has regained output for reverse cursed technique. Nothing about fully recovered which many seem to think or guess. Earlier, Gojo and Sukuna, had a output so bad that when their weaker selves. (Teen RCT Gojo had output for rct. 2F Sukuna could rapidly heal and use his rct properly too and had the necessary output. In Viz scan above which I posted, says he can't rapidly heal.. Well we have one who just does that as a 2F, healed his almost half missing arm (or well to be precise hand) casually.

While you could make the case that Gojo is fully recovered in output aka back to 20F, you'd have to account in for the fact that Sukuna himself didn't have proper output for rct before gojo blasted him with that purple. So that begs the question as to how Sukuna who is several times weaker, could even begin to survive a close to medium ranged HP blast? It makes no sense. Especially since rct doesn't help you in fixing your brain side effects caused by reaching the limit. Natural recovery is the only way.

As for chapter 255 line, it says this: "Gojo Satoru recovered the output of the RCT that he lost with two instances of Black Flash". Nothing new really, just the same thing said in ch235.

GKVwa-UWoAAJUAB.jpg

"Let's work together to finish off Sukuna before he recovers his reverse cursed technique...!!"

Oh yeah, lemme post the links of the currently available translations we have rn for yall.

It's why Sukuna is stronger than Gojo despite Gojo having HP which one shots Sukuna
Sukuna was never stronger than Gojo. If you think having the most knowledge about your enemy and then fully exploiting that advantage is being stronger than that's crazy.
Psuedo Flight for Sukuna confirmed in this chapter

we've been knowing this for ages... or at least I do. shrug. Anime even showed us it in action further.

I will say, I also remember this and this has gotta be some type of anti feat. He took so long to kill 1,000 transfigured humans, goddamn. I bet Naoya would do it quicker
yes the same gojo that said he had to hold back. part of the reason as to why he couldn't use blue, and even if he did, it would be too weak to do anything. There are literally hundreds of civilians around him. Gojo flexing his CE around full power is just going to kill them, let alone doing anything more than that.

Because why else is Gojo struggling to one shot the disaster curses, when 15F Sukuna could easily do it? 🤔
Aim-dodging means he moves before the attack is fired. Also Gojo saying he can nail the timeframe doesn't necessarily limit the application of his Cursed Energy to a microsecond. It could be even less than that for all we know, which tracks when you consider that his dialogue implies he can easily nail the time frame, what with him having used and successfully landed Black Flash a lot
Yeah, one translation even says

Gojo: Black Flash is the warping of space that occurs when cursed energy and a physical strike have a difference of less than 0.000001 second.

But I gotta say it to every one of yall, yall should just wait for Lightning to translate that explanation tbh. Like I'd rather wait for Lightning's TL since it is just so clear and smooth. So don't just go and rushing the speed stuff and wait. he'll be available in like, 2-3 days. Should be 2 days ig.

People thinking Sukuna was getting tagged by sound waves just to downplay his speed,
ngl. i have yet to see people explain why kashimo can't just buff it up since it is created by him. And he changes it to match specific materials, of which that are unknown to us. Whatever phenomenon that deals with electricity is something Kashimo can embody and change. with that detail in the way, the only conclusion we can come to with that, is that it is unknown. (which sucks, but better than just being assumed simply as mach 1 lol,

but anyways.

Hmm, I checked through the TL with another one. It simply says:
黒閃で 反転術式の 取り戻した 五条に対し
"Thanks to Black Flash, Gojo recovered his Reverse Cursed Technique".
So you can ignore the earlier TL, although it does still make sense with the context of the Manga provided.
0235-019.png

Says he has regained output for reverse cursed technique. Nothing about fully recovered which many seem to think or guess. Earlier, Gojo and Sukuna, had a output so bad that when their weaker selves. (Teen RCT Gojo had output for rct. 2F Sukuna could rapidly heal and use his rct properly too and had the necessary output. In Viz scan above which I posted, says he can't rapidly heal.. Well we have one who just does that as a 2F, healed his almost half missing arm (or well to be precise hand) casually.
It doesnt need to say he recovered his output completely, he recovered his lost output meaning his output isnt lower anymore
While you could make the case that Gojo is fully recovered in output aka back to 20F, you'd have to account in for the fact that Sukuna himself didn't have proper output for rct before gojo blasted him with that purple. So that begs the question as to how Sukuna who is several times weaker, could even begin to survive a close to medium ranged HP blast? It makes no sense. Especially since rct doesn't help you in fixing your brain side effects caused by reaching the limit. Natural recovery is the only way.
Its true that Sukuna’s output was low, however his CE is still high enough, his CE at that time should be still higher than Yuta who has higher CE than Gojo, and he actually was at death’s door after that HP, he was ~ Kashimo whos on Hakari’s level who cant take even one punch from Gojo, so if Sukuna didnt have the new dismantle, didnt have a way to fix his body, Gojo wouldve probbaly finished him off in 2 pages after that moment, its the reason Kusakabe said Gojo has won the fight.
As for chapter 255 line, it says this: "Gojo Satoru recovered the output of the RCT that he lost with two instances of Black Flash". Nothing new really, just the same thing said in ch235.

GKVwa-UWoAAJUAB.jpg

"Let's work together to finish off Sukuna before he recovers his reverse cursed technique...!

"Gojo has recovered the output that he lost" means his output was at full power there, lets assume he lost 40% of his output, after the 2nd bf he regained the lost output meaning he regained those 40% back.

Last edited:
Gojo’s first wincon was UV, if he managed to successfully put Sukuna there, the fight would be over, Sukuna expected this so he used Mahoraga to get rid of UV, its why after that Gojo said "Im glad to see you fighting desperately" and Sukuna replied by "not as desperate as you"

After UV was removed, Gojo wanted to finish Sukuna with red, it worked and Sukuna was knocked out for a few pages, what Gojo didnt expect is that the fact the adaptation was gradual, which means red can no longer finish Mahoraga, so he had to use purple
Btw Sukuna who fought Yuta had Yuta's level of CE.
Yuta > Gojo in CE storage
Did Gojo's CE pool just increased here because of Black Flashes?
Gojo > Weakened Sukuna's CE pool
Weakened Sukuna CE pool ~ Yuta
18-OkxOBt5E4_JV--m.jpg
iirc this was a mistranslation by TCB which they fixed a day or 2 after, Viz and Shishiso team translated it as "its because its made from my CE" or sth like this

Back