• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

i don't see how anyone in good faith could argue that's aim dodging.
Does that feat really matter in the long run? Gojo said he could activate black flash at will if it only depended on speed. That places God tiers at over 2930 times the speed of PB. Instead of calcing Sukuna dodging it (Well you can calc it to make Yuji and the others scale to it) Gojo and Sukuna would rightfully be far above that

Does that feat really matter in the long run? Gojo said he could activate black flash at will if it only depended on speed. That places God tiers at over 2930 times the speed of PB. Instead of calcing Sukuna dodging it (Well you can calc it to make Yuji and the others scale to it) Gojo and Sukuna would rightfully be far above that
No because even then that doesn't correlate to reactions or combat speed

Wouldn't the BF thing apply to reaction speed? That's really weird then why was it used as a speed cap here if its irrelevant to reactions?
That's because it previously could be inferred that speed was the determining factor and that it took incredible timing to successfully land a Black Flash

Thankfully, the Blue-Eyed King saved his verse from the Hypersonic cap allegations

for some reason the imgur embed is just a white box for me, did my message not work?

I think this one would yeild better results

GKS_LSFWIAAMu23

That's because it previously could be inferred that speed was the determining factor and that it took incredible timing to successfully land a Black Flash

Thankfully, the Blue-Eyed King saved his verse from the Hypersonic cap allegations
Honestly I was expecting some insane feats from the Gojvs Sukuna fight, like things beyond Yuki's Black hole

But unfortunately Gojo was destroying buildings with purple and Sukuna was forced to keep his domain range small to break UV barrier

Wouldn't the BF thing apply to reaction speed? That's really weird then why was it used as a speed cap here if its irrelevant to reactions?
The reactions and perceptions speed page says "Reaction speed is defined as a single movement in a defined timeframe, which a character has been shown capable of. A series of movements in similar timeframes makes this combat speed", since Gojo would be able to consistently land BF it should scale to his combat speed

Why
It's the most hyped fight
Started by "The strongest in history vs the strongest in modern era"
You would expect some crazy things but Gege decided to focus on jujutsu skills rather than speed and ap feats
Because nothing in the whole verse indicates that they could do anything remotely close to a black hole. Sukuna and Gojo are Tier 7 dudes fighting. No one would expect crazy AP and speed feats.

And they showed things that far outclasses anyone else in the series. Gojo shrinking his Domain, using RCT to regain his burnt CT, the use of chants and binding vows to amp their techniques, etc.

You would expect some crazy things but Gege decided to focus on jujutsu skills rather than speed and ap feats
Yeah because what makes them the strongest was never their AP. They're not the "hardest punching," or "the ones with the most powerful attacks" (necessarily), they're the best sorcerers, aka the ones most likely to yield wins.

It's why Sukuna is stronger than Gojo despite Gojo having HP which one shots Sukuna

Because nothing in the whole verse indicates that they could do anything remotely close to a black hole. Sukuna and Gojo are Tier 7 dudes fighting. No one would expect crazy AP and speed feats.

And they showed things that far outclasses anyone else in the series. Gojo shrinking his Domain, using RCT to regain his burnt CT, the use of chants and binding vows to amp their techniques, etc.
I don't think he literally meant the black hole feat tbh I think he just wanted to see an overly flashy fight

I don't think he literally meant the black hole feat tbh I think he just wanted to see an overly flashy fight
I know what he meant, it still doesn’t make any sense to see a fight that’s mostly focused in AP when people were expecting a Domain clash for example. Both their domains were hyped during the series and we were expecting a clash to see how they would interact. And when they interacted Gojo showed why he’s the strongest ************ around by using RCT in ways no one has ever seen and destroying Sukuna’s Domain using UV.

That’s what the battle of the strongest is about: Skill.

Neither Gojo or Sukuna are brawlers like Yuji and Maki, they’re not throwing hands 100% of the times, it was Limitless Vs 10 Shadows and how both techniques interact with each other.

Neither Gojo or Sukuna are brawlers like Yuji and Maki, they’re not throwing hands 100% of the times, it was Limitless Vs 10 Shadows and how both techniques interact with each other.
I understand but also Gojo has an entire of bible of physical feats during that fight lmao

The primary means of his wincon was "beat the shit out of Sukuna"

Speak for Sukuna. Gojo has an entire of bible of physical feats during that fight lmao

The primary means of his wincon was "beat the shit out of Sukuna"
He does but he’s also using Litmitless. Gojo is strong but his strongest punches comes from using Litmitless.

He’s not a brawler, there’s a greater chance for him to use Red or Blue rather go hand to hand with someone. He beat Jogo for one panel and then used Red and UV 😭

His wincon was Purple first of all, if that didn’t work then he’d have to beat him even more

I just loved the chapter! Yuji finally! He was awesome. I mean both a great BF and Blood Manipulation and he even awakened! I can not wait for the next chpatyer now! I am excited again.
I'm NGL, what was most interesting to me was knowing how that works. Cause we know he ate the death paintings, and I guess one of the six must've had blood manipulation. But then, does it mean it's now stored in his frontal lobe? Would be interesting to know

I'm NGL, what was most interesting to me was knowing how that works. Cause we know he ate the death paintings, and I guess one of the six must've had blood manipulation. But then, does it mean it's now stored in his frontal lobe? Would be interesting to know
I am also curious about this. I hope we do get a flashback or an explanation. I also wanted Kenny to tell us more about his son bruh

All death paintings should default have blood manipulation due to Kamo clan bloodline. But they have some unique technique related to blood. Like Corrosion, Poison.

Looking at how Yuji already has his hands transformation. Black flash awakening might give him full body transformation like Mahito (I hope he does).

All death paintings should default have blood manipulation due to Kamo clan bloodline. But they have some unique technique related to blood. Like Corrosion, Poison.

Looking at how Yuji already has his hands transformation. Black flash awakening might give him full body transformation like Mahito (I hope he does).
I've always thought that Yuji was using gauntlets similar to that Cursed Tool that Yuta used. Also, he is definitely realizing Sukuna's innate technique with this awakening

Back