• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Yuji's arm would go flying off
sukuna-nuh-uh.gif

That'd be interesting and possibly unprecedented; this could lead to that new age beyond cursed energy. I'd also prepare for the potential wanking that would come
Idk i dont think it would make some crazy ass wank, in fact that would be an cause by 2 heavy hitters landing blackflash (i hope gege asspulls something to make jjk above city lvl lol)

Idk i dont think it would make some crazy ass wank, in fact that would be an cause by 2 heavy hitters landing blackflash (i hope gege asspulls something to make jjk above city lvl lol)
Makes sense. It would really depend on IF Gege actually makes a Black Flash Clash (Love the ring to that and will see about a patent) and what happens. All I'm saying is if two attacks that disrupt space interact, I can definitely see it cause damage on potentially universal/dimensional scale, especially the attacks are done by some heavy hitters.

Imagine the wnak if Yuki could black flash her black hole somehow (don't even ask how)
Bro is into something 😭😭
Makes sense. It would really depend on IF Gege actually makes a Black Flash Clash (Love the ring to that and will see about a patent) and what happens. All I'm saying is if two attacks that disrupt space interact, I can definitely see it cause damage on potentially universal/dimensional scale, especially the attacks are done by some heavy hitters.
I dont rly think it would cause some universal scale with blackflash,but you never know maybe it can happen

Ogi's only feats are fighting evenly with Maki and then catching her offguard with his sword being remade, because she thought his sword was already cut up so it wouldn't work.

Before my CRT it had "possibly comparable to Naobito" ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ he would get his ass whooped in 1/24th of a second
Ogi is such a fraud. Bro thought really thought he was as strong as Noabito, that's some Kashimo levels of delusion

Bro is into something 😭😭

I dont rly think it would cause some universal scale with blackflash,but you never know maybe it can happen
For me, I wouldn't say it destroys anything per se on a universal scale but would "wreck" the JJK universe in a sense.

Like the rules of Jujutsu and the laws of physics just get thrown right out the window. The world looks like Uro's sky technique threw up or a hole that opens up alternate universes, but done right like in R&M. Maybe everyone can fully use curse energy across the globe or a new form of energy is made. That's just of the top of my head.

So far for Uni stuff in JJK we have
  • Tengen's ascention
  • Hakari having infinite CE
  • Yorozu's ball
  • Gojo's CT bringing infinity into reality
I'm seeing the vision honestly, imma mke the CRT
Also forgot Gojo's DE is stated to be like a Universe in some guide or smth
Dont forget worm curse
Elaborate
Jjk reminds me of jojo where characters cap at building lvl but have hax and rage of multiversal scale because gay men = strong stand
Jojo mfs with MFTL combat speed trying to outrun a dude on a bike

Most of it being hax
Gojo creates an infinite void/universe in his domain, domain scales to physicals. Miguel scales to Gojo in physicals. Miguel is african. Japanese sorcerers > African sorcerers. Therefore Ijichi scales to Universal (Ijichi was gonna be a sorcerer).

Checkmate atheists.

Jjk reminds me of jojo where characters cap at building lvl but have hax and rage of multiversal scale because gay men = strong stand
JJK hax are pretty tamed compared to verses even in its generation and the range is pretty short. Never compare JJK to WOWO again.

Back