• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

The electricity was surrounding his hand, so we can't see the steam. His whole body is already drawn with the electric discharge.

It wasn't proven that it was definitely his RCT & no proof supports it being his CT either.

Only other Regeneration based ability in the series is RCT.
The thing is arguing RCT as the simplest explanation doesn't work here. You're essentially arguing he knew something that requires a high degree of curse energy understanding in verse, which you have no basis for. Meanwhile I just think the ct allows for control over electricity and generating more electricity. He just made a new electricity arm.

Just read the trans you sent, the ct transformed his body, allowing him to recreate any phenomena that can be created by electricity. Aka he can generate new electricity and regrow parts of his body.

The thing is arguing RCT as the simplest explanation doesn't work here. You're essentially arguing he knew something that requires a high degree of curse energy understanding in verse, which you have no basis for.
Could you please stop this already?
We have this guy with RCT without any statement or indication that he has enough understanding of CE.
12-Obyq_7O2aRdwE-m.jpg

Not to mention, Shoko also has RCT with nothing to back up her high level CE understanding. I've already pointed out that Kashimo has a high level of CE understanding when he can separate CE changes and create techniques like Electric Discharge. Additionally, you can't prove that Shoko or this guy has a better understanding of CE than Kashimo, especially considering Kashimo has lived longer than them, fought countless battles, and is implied to be the strongest of his era, the same era as Ryu.
Meanwhile I just think the ct allows for control over electricity and generating more electricity.
His body falls apart canonically not help him Regenerate
He just made a new electricity arm.
The scan doesn't show an electric arm, that finger clearly depicts how human fingers look. Look at how his finger and the electricity surrounding it are clearly distinguished. If you are correct, then the whole finger should have just been electricity based, with no flesh visible.
11-YV6LhaqL6JXW8-m.jpg
Just read the trans you sent, the ct transformed his body, allowing him to recreate any phenomena that can be created by electricity. Aka he can generate new electricity and regrow parts of his body.
His phenomenons are EMW and Sound waves nothing related to Regeneration of body.

We have this guy with RCT without any statement or indication that he has enough understanding of CE.
Just because we don't have info about him doesn't dismiss his understanding.

Not to mention, Shoko also has RCT with nothing to back up her high level CE understanding. I've already pointed out that Kashimo has a high level of CE understanding when he can separate CE changes and create techniques like Electric Discharge. Additionally, you can't prove that Shoko or this guy has a better understanding of CE than Kashimo, especially considering Kashimo has lived longer than them, fought countless battles, and is implied to be the strongest of his era, the same era as Ryu.
Shoko is one of the few in her generation who can do rct... even before Gojo, the greatest sorcerer of his time. Why you tryna downplay her ce understanding? She even tried explaining it to Gojo and he couldn't get it until he was put near death lmao. Living longer isn't always an indicator one has more understanding, the new generation proves this, blatantly. Fighting countless battles doesn't mean one will understand ce better, or else explain Yuji, Yuta, Gojo, Higruma. All talented sorcerers with little battle experience when they obtained rct.

His body falls apart canonically not help him Regenerate
You're missing the point if that's what you took from this lmao.

The scan doesn't show an electric arm, that finger clearly depicts how human fingers look. Look at how his finger and the electricity surrounding it are clearly distinguished. If you are correct, then the whole finger should have just been electricity based, with no flesh visible.
Its fiction, I can show you a character made of light and their finger still looks like a finger just glowing.

His phenomenons are EMW and Sound waves nothing related to Regeneration of body.
It says any phenomena, electricity generation is very much a phenomena lmao of electricity, the same way he can produce EMW, he can produce more electricity.

Just because we don't have info about him doesn't dismiss his understanding.
So, you're saying you're okay with trusting some random character who hasn't done anything or has any statement to prove good understanding of CE, but you're not willing to believe that a guy with actual feats?

Arguments from incredulity that's all I have to you to for this.
Shoko is one of the few in her generation who can do rct... even before Gojo, the greatest sorcerer of his time. Why you tryna downplay her ce understanding? She even tried explaining it to Gojo and he couldn't get it until he was put near death lmao. Living longer isn't always an indicator one has more understanding, the new generation proves this, blatantly. Fighting countless battles doesn't mean one will understand ce better, or else explain Yuji, Yuta, Gojo, Higruma. All talented sorcerers with little battle experience when they obtained rct.
I can ask you the same why you are trying to downplay Kashimo's understanding of CE. Kashimo also has understanding of how RCT & CE works and he can also create poison with sea water and control of his CE. It's not naturally occurring so don't bring up it happened on its own when manga states he was doing it manually. He can also create lightning discharge with CE in his staff. If you still believe he lacks good understanding of CE then I can't help you. Your arguments will be all based on incredulity.

Also, stop nitpicking my replies, and if you want to refute, do it properly. You are intentionally skipping important parts of my replies and selecting just words, making them out of context. I didn't just say he has a better understanding because of battle experience. I clearly pointed out his skills in the separation of positive and negative charges to create electric discharge, which is narratively explained as a skill. We literally have direct statements and feats that outweigh whatever Shoko has done in her whole life (Not saying Shoko doesn't have good understanding of CE but you are just fixated on shit like Kashimo doesn't have CE understanding because you just don't want to believe it). So, if you want to refute, at least address the full point.
7-mbvSw-fwKL99z-m.jpg

16-fyPOa5q0kw7aV-m.jpg

18-hRytcdCLFYQfv-m.jpg
Its fiction, I can show you a character made of light and their finger still looks like a finger just glowing.
"It's fiction"
This ain't gonna cut it when my scan shows shading similar to normal skin same as how Hakari Regenerated his arm during Uraume fight indicating that was his skin itself not Electricity.
It says any phenomena, electricity generation is very much a phenomena lmao of electricity, the same way he can produce EMW, he can produce more electricity.
Producing electricity ≠ Producing body parts
There is no logical phenomenon of electricity stated to have property of producing body parts

Last edited:
I have a question, Sukuna explains that Yuji can harm his soul and lower his output with his punches because Sukuna rn is similar to how Mahito is, Yuji can sense the boundary between Sukuna’s soul and Megumi’s and strike into it, since that's the case, why everyone now is saying Yuji can apply the same thing to anyone he fights?
It seems to me that it only occurs against people with multiple souls inside them, Yuji fought multiple opponents in the past and none of them experienced something like this

I have a question, Sukuna explains that Yuji can harm his soul and lower his output with his punches because Sukuna rn is similar to how Mahito is, Yuji can sense the boundary between Sukuna’s soul and Megumi’s and strike into it, since that's the case, why everyone now is saying Yuji can apply the same thing to anyone he fights?
Sukuna never said he is like Mahito + Mahito doesn't have 2 souls.

Sukuna stated Logic used by Yuji to harm Mahito is used against him here.

It seems like currently Yuji is manually doing doing it while against Mahito he was subconsciously doing it

Also this shit. It's pretty much how Mahito entered inner domain of Sukuna when he used soul manipulation. Yuji entered Megumi soul resting place.
14-7nxurUZklGlVq-m.jpg

It seems to me that it only occurs against people with multiple souls inside them, Yuji fought multiple opponents in the past and none of them experienced something like this
If you guys buy this headcanon then give them Resistance
It seemed like Choso was getting damaged from just three hits despite us never seeing any external damage. We didn't understand if it was due to internal damage or soul damage. Choso is at the same level as Nanami in grading and CE Reinforcements, who was able to resist Idle Transfiguration. Mahito also states it will take 2-3 times to bypass Nanami's defenses. So, Choso was likely getting damaged to his soul; who knows, it's not like Yuji will kill the target in an instant. Higuruma fought Yuji without CE, so it doesn't matter. Choso's brothers got packed up before anything happened, so it also doesn't matter. Hanami was getting damaged, so it's not certain if it was due to only physical damage or soul damage. Todo is at the same level as Nanami, so he might not have gotten hurt that much. The Inverted guy might have something to do with his technique.

From what I see he didn't had control over that technique until recently he read Yuki's book and understand further about how souls works and we directly have statement for that so he should be able to unless proven or stated otherwise by narrative.

Sukuna never said he is like Mahito + Mahito doesn't have 2 souls.

It seems like currently Yuji is manually doing doing it while against Mahito he was subconsciously doing it

Also this shit. It's pretty much how Mahito entered inner domain of Sukuna when he used soul manipulation. Yuji entered Megumi soul resting place.
14-7nxurUZklGlVq-m.jpg
Yuji harms Sukuna and Mahito using the same concept "Yuji can sense the boundary between them and the other souls that exist in the same body with them and strike into it"
It would help if you read what I said again
because Sukuna rn is similar to how Mahito is, Yuji can sense the boundary between Sukuna’s soul and Megumi’s and strike into it,
If you are saying no they aren't similar in that way then you are contradicting what Sukuna himself said.
Mahito doesn't have 2 souls.
Mahito had multiple souls inside him and Yuji could target the boundary between Mahito’s soul and those other souls and strike into it.
2, 5, or a billion souls doesn't matter, it's the same concept used then and here.

You are repeating what I said, Sukuna rn is in a similar situation to Mahito where he can affected by punches that target the boundary between multiple souls.
Mahito said Yuji can perceive the contours of the souls, meaning Yuji could always sense that boundary strike into it. he learned how to do it naturally.
14-7nxurUZklGlVq-m.jpg
Yuji has just separated Megumi’s soul from Sukuna’s and jumped into that space, Mahito couldn't do that, that's why whenever he touches Yuji’s soul, he also touches Sukuna’s soul, if he and Yuji are the same, then he would've also struck the boundary between Yuji and Sukuna and removed Sukuna from the equation, just like Yuji was doing against him.
Mahito can combine souls, and Yuji can weaken the harmonization between combined souls and separate them, however, he cant awake souls that were combined using Idle Transfiguration because this CT combines the souls with the user’s soul, you cant awake it and bring it back, you will just weaken the user’s soul by disturbing that harmonization but you will never be able to bring that soul back.

So just because Mahito has something doesn't mean Yuji can do the same, especially when we know that the 2 abilities are different and have different mechanisms.
It seemed like Choso was getting damaged from just three hits despite us never seeing any external damage. We didn't understand if it was due to internal damage or soul damage. Choso is at the same level as Nanami in grading and CE Reinforcements, who was able to resist Idle Transfiguration. Mahito also states it will take 2-3 times to bypass Nanami's defenses. So, Choso was likely getting damaged to his soul; who knows, it's not like Yuji will kill the target in an instant. Higuruma fought Yuji without CE, so it doesn't matter. Choso's brothers got packed up before anything happened, so it also doesn't matter. Hanami was getting damaged, so it's not certain if it was due to only physical damage or soul damage. Todo is at the same level as Nanami, so he might not have gotten hurt that much. The Inverted guy might have something to do with his technique.
Choso was damaged by pure physical damage, that's why when he hardened the area of his ribs with blood, he took Yuji’s punch and wasn't affected at all, now what we will argue that blood can protect the souls and that Choso was also doing that without knowing?
No, I don't think it makes sense to give resistance to everyone like that, Yuji couldn't do any real damage to Hanami until he hit a Blackflash and entered the zone, Gege later explained that it was due to Hanami just being so much durable/tough.
From what I see he didn't had control over that technique until recently he read Yuki's book and understand further about how souls works and we directly have statement for that so he should be able to unless proven or stated otherwise by narrative.
It is explained how his ability works, how it's able to affect Sukuna, and how it followed the same concept against Mahito, assuming that Yuji can just wreck any soul with punches has to be proven because nothing implies this as far as Im aware and its never worked except against people with multiple souls like Sukuna and Mahito

Yuji harms Sukuna and Mahito using the same concept "Yuji can sense the boundary between them and the other souls that exist in the same body with them and strike into it"
It would help if you read what I said again

If you are saying no they aren't similar in that way then you are contradicting what Sukuna himself said.
Mahito had multiple souls inside him and Yuji could target the boundary between Mahito’s soul and those other souls and strike into it.
2, 5, or a billion souls doesn't matter, it's the same concept used then and here.
Can you share the scans where Mahito has 2 or more souls merged with him like incarnated Sorcerers. Not him storing Transfiguration humans Souls which is different.
You are repeating what I said, Sukuna rn is in a similar situation to Mahito where he can affected by punches that target the boundary between multiple souls.

Mahito said Yuji can perceive the contours of the souls, meaning Yuji could always sense that boundary strike into it. he learned how to do it naturally.

Yuji has just separated Megumi’s soul from Sukuna’s and jumped into that space, Mahito couldn't do that, that's why whenever he touches Yuji’s soul, he also touches Sukuna’s soul, if he and Yuji are the same, then he would've also struck the boundary between Yuji and Sukuna and removed Sukuna from the equation, just like Yuji was doing against him.
Mahito can combine souls, and Yuji can weaken the harmonization between combined souls and separate them, however, he cant awake souls that were combined using Idle Transfiguration because this CT combines the souls with the user’s soul, you cant awake it and bring it back, you will just weaken the user’s soul by disturbing that harmonization but you will never be able to bring that soul back.

So just because Mahito has something doesn't mean Yuji can do the same, especially when we know that the 2 abilities are different and have different mechanisms.
I don't quite understand what you are trying to say here.
Choso was damaged by pure physical damage, that's why when he hardened the area of his ribs with blood, he took Yuji’s punch and wasn't affected at all, now what we will argue that blood can protect the souls and that Choso was also doing that without knowing?
No, I don't think it makes sense to give resistance to everyone like that, Yuji couldn't do any real damage to Hanami until he hit a Blackflash and entered the zone, Gege later explained that it was due to Hanami just being so much durable/tough.
Well I called it just my headcanon so I'm not gonna bother with it.
It is explained how his ability works, how it's able to affect Sukuna, and how it followed the same concept against Mahito, assuming that Yuji can just wreck any soul with punches has to be proven because nothing implies this as far as Im aware and its never worked except against people with multiple souls like Sukuna and Mahito
Well if you prove Mahito's soul has merged with multiple souls like Reincarnated Sorcerers then you are correct otherwise you are wrong that's all I'm gonna say.

Last edited:
Back