• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Also since we're doing our top 10s again

1. Meguna
2. Gojo
3/4. Yuta/Kenjaku (can be either)
5. CT Kashimo
6. Yuki
7. Yorozu
8. Maki/Toji (they're counted as the same character)
9. Geto
10. Hakari/Uraume/Yuji (could be any of the three depending on how future chapters go)

Yuji , Hakari and Uraume downplay as Usual despite having better feats than sneakers like Maki and Toji
itadori-itadori-yuji.gif

1. Ryomen Sukuna
2. Satoru Gojo
3. Yuta "The Goat" Okkotsu
4. Washimo
5. Kenjaku
6. Yorozu
7/8. Uraume/Hakari
9/10. Maki/Toji

1. Sujuna
  2. Gojo
  3. 15F Sukuna
  4. Kenjaku
  5. Yuta
  6. Gojo after the timeskip
  7. Yorozu
  8. Yuki
  9. Kashimo
  10. Jackpot Hakari/Uraume
  11. Ryu/Uro
  12. Toji
  13. Maki
  14. Jogo

Some notes:
some characters like Kashimo are really hard to scale, I don't know how good he is against domains that's why I put Yorozu above him.

I put Toji above Maki because he has more cursed tools

Last edited:
I forgot about Yuji
But honestly he also is abit difficult to scale because Gege didn't give him DE nor any anti DE techniques which really sucks
Current Yuji with RCT and Blood Manipulation should beat Maki and Toji. Yeah he ain't doing much against Domains
  1. Sujuna
  2. Gojo
  3. 15F Sukuna
  4. Kenjaku
  5. Yuta
  6. Gojo after the timeskip
  7. Yorozu
  8. Yuki
  9. Kashimo
  10. Jackpot Hakari/Uraume
  11. Ryu/Uro
  12. Toji
  13. Maki
  14. Jogo

Some notes:
some characters like Kashimo are really hard to scale, I don't know how good he is against domains that's why I put Yorozu above him.

I put Toji above Maki because he has more cursed tools
Kashimo can use HWB and he should be able to fire his Lightning Discharge. Subsonic (Yorozu) characters ain't dodging MHS attack.

Overall my list for now.
  1. Heian Era Sukuna / Meguna
  2. Gojo
  3. 15F Sukuna
  4. Kenjaku
  5. Yuki/Yuta/ CT Kashimo
  6. Jackpot Hakari/Uraume/
  7. Yorozu
  8. Ryu / Base Kashimo
  9. Jogo
  10. Uro
  11. Yuji / Base Hakari
  12. Geto / Miguel
  13. Maki / Toji
Exceptional : Takaba
current yuji is over base Hakari any day of the week man

He can use RCT without domain, he has gotten a massive boost to stats post 213 situation.

He has eaten 6 death paintings which should give him the 3rd largest cursed energy reserves behind yuta and sukuna (each death painting was a special grade level curse similar to a sukuna finger so yuji has around 5-6 fingers worth of CE)

and he has an actually useful combat CT in blood manipulation.

Everyone whom Gojo had faith in his potential showed why he's him
Megumi has Mahoraga
Yuta's CT is probably the most broken CT in the series
Hakari has unlimited CE when he hits the Jackpot

However Yuji still lacks something like that, he also isnt a Jujutsu genius like Higuruma (I think Higuruma is the smartest character in jjk if it comes down to jujutsu, manipulating a CT on a level relative to Gojo and Sukuna after 2 months of becoming a sorcerer is insane)

I started to think that Gojo had faith in Yuji mainly because he believed Yuji will inherit Sukuna's CT

Megumi has Mahoraga

However Yuji still lacks something like that, he also isnt a Jujutsu genius like Higuruma (I think Higuruma is the smartest character in jjk if it comes down to jujutsu, manipulating a CT on a level relative to Gojo and Sukuna after 2 months of becoming a sorcerer is insane)

I started to think that Gojo had faith in Yuji mainly because he believed Yuji will inherit Sukuna's CT
Huh?

dude consider this Yuji has been a sorcerer for less than half the time that the other 3 have been sorcers and he is already approaching hakari levels of power, he is inches away from being a special grade all he really needs is an answer to domains or a domain of his own and considering that he went from grade 2 to grade 1 to nearly special grade in about 6 months without some hyper cheat of a busted CT or near endless CE due to birth his potential is through the roof and it is paying off (unlike some people cough cough* megumi)

and if yuji does get sukuna's CT which is possible he is just special grade even without a domain, I mean blood manipulation, cleave and dismantle (and god knows what else that lay in sukunas bag) as well as 6 special grade curses worth of CE and top notch RCT that allows him to heal on a level that someone like Ryu considered a feat of high mastery (healing half your torse being oblitirated>>restoring one arm).

all he really needs is a domain.

current yuji is over base Hakari any day of the week man

He can use RCT without domain, he has gotten a massive boost to stats post 213 situation.

He has eaten 6 death paintings which should give him the 3rd largest cursed energy reserves behind yuta and sukuna (each death painting was a special grade level curse similar to a sukuna finger so yuji has around 5-6 fingers worth of CE)

and he has an actually useful combat CT in blood manipulation.
I'm going off the statement of Hakari and Yuta as next line of defence in current arc because of Gojo's statement. I agree Base Hakari most Likely loses to Yuji overall but that list is also based on strength. In Skills and Power they should be relative. That's what I believe for now. Otherwise Gojo wouldn't have trusted Hakari to take on Sukuna next time him. This order Might change depending on future chapters

I don't rate him but let's see what Hakari cooks, he hasn't even done anything yet so he is surely gonna have his moment

Megumi has Mahoraga

Well I think Gojo after that acknowledged Yuji's growth even without him showcasing any of inheritance from Sukuna.
  • Leaned to control CE within few hours
  • Improved his CE control during Kyoto exchange arc become grade 1 Sorcerer level instantly while he was like Grade 2 or below previously
  • Improved his CE control even further during Shibuya Incident arc and he was already stronger than Choso even without recovering full power. He was already slightly above Grade 1 Sorcerer level. Yuta even acknowledged his power. Same goes for Hakari he also acknowledged him.
  • He put a fight without CE against Grade 1 Sorcerer Higuruma
  • Fought 10% of 15F Sukuna on par alongside Maki.
I wouldn't rule these feats I think Gojo was correct one way or another that Yuji having potential to reach him.

I don't rate him but let's see what Hakari cooks, he hasn't even done anything yet so he is surely gonna have his moment
Exactly I think he’s strong as **** but he has only shown punch hard kick harder and heal. He gets cooked by the top 8-9 characters with hax 😭

Current Yuji honestly might be cooking Hakari. He has the stats and RCT to not get instantly destroyed and the soul punches counter Hakari's fighting style pretty well
Also since we're doing our top 10s again

1. Meguna
2. Gojo
3/4. Yuta/Kenjaku (can be either)
5. CT Kashimo
6. Yuki
7. Yorozu
8. Maki/Toji (they're counted as the same character)
9. Geto
10. Hakari/Uraume/Yuji (could be any of the three depending on how future chapters go)
Yet Haxless fodders above Yuji 😷😷

Back