• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Oh i see, iirc there's a few different calcs for the black hole, which are you using?
Large Planet level. A coin size BH is enough to destroy the normal planet. Yuki BH was pretty big enough. Is it necessary to use Calculations when BH in JJK has direct statement for having bigger size nukes bigger planets?

It just occurred to me that Yuki is ranked Special Grade despite no one knowing her technique until she reveals it

...and she didn't get to show much of herself without her technique, revealing it during her only fight in the series

It just occurred to me that Yuki is ranked Special Grade despite no one knowing her technique until she reveals it

...and she didn't get to show much of herself without her technique, revealing it during her only fight in the series
Vibe check probably. Everyone can tell how strong Sukuna, Gojo, Yuta, Dagon, and Jogo are off of just their cursed energy. The same I assume happened with Yuki, where enough people felt it and just went "Probably a threat to the nation."

Vibe check probably. Everyone can tell how strong Sukuna, Gojo, Yuta, Dagon, and Jogo are off of just their cursed energy. The same I assume happened with Yuki, where enough people felt it and just went "Probably a threat to the nation."
In that case I will freely call every unranked high tier character a special grade

First scenario, what grade of sorcerer do y'all believe you would be if you were plucked from irl and put into JJK and were given time to train and become a proper sorcerer (so you have all the knowledge of the manga and the power system)?
Special grade

Second scenario, what grade do you believe you would be if you were born into the Jujutsu society and raised to become a sorcerer? Assume that this version of you is similar to yourself, just that they've been raised into this and don't have irl style knowledge of the power system.
First grade, I'd just rely on the special grades

honestly the senarios make me think a lot about the potential applications of CE

Like could I be able to damage parts of my body with CE (gojo fried his own brain doing it so its likely possible for the other parts of the body) and use RCT to basically jump start the process of muscle growth, bone thickness increases due to micro fractures and thicker skin through the natural methods of adaptation?

Could I use RCT to restore telomeres to restore the growth process and basically gain an extended life span?

Honestly stuff like this makes wonder just what the limits of this type of energy would be (which is also what makes me think I would be on some kenjaku time if I was born in JJK hell I might even be on that time if dropped in now)

First scenario, what grade of sorcerer do y'all believe you would be if you were plucked from irl and put into JJK and were given time to train and become a proper sorcerer (so you have all the knowledge of the manga and the power system)?
This really comes down to what clan I pull with my 5 free spins on the character creator
Even without a Cursed Technique, there was Kusakabe who reached Grade 1 level through New Shadow Style and pure Cursed Energy Manip alone so having a Cursed Technique at all would be helpful. If the CT I end up with is bad and inflexible then I'm capped at Grade 2 since people like Yuji and Kusakabe who reached Grade 1 level without CTs are kind of like anomalies. I'd probably try mastering New Shadow Style and reinforcing objects with Cursed Energy to have a bag beyond punching and kicking, I'd also try making use of non-innate abilities like simple barriers and shikigami, the peak of this would be Reverse Cursed Technique.

This really comes down to what clan I pull with my 5 free spins on the character creator
Even without a Cursed Technique, there was Kusakabe who reached Grade 1 level through New Shadow Style and pure Cursed Energy Manip alone so having a Cursed Technique at all would be helpful. If the CT I end up with is bad and inflexible then I'm capped at Grade 2 since people like Yuji and Kusakabe who reached Grade 1 level without CTs are kind of like anomalies. I'd probably try mastering New Shadow Style and reinforcing objects with Cursed Energy to have a bag beyond punching and kicking.
I mean the one thing you really need to reach grade 1 is solid enough reinforcement and maybe some level of knowledge of SD if ya good enough you might even learn RCT at which point you'd just be a certified grade 1 by default

Now if you would be more morbid you can always go the sukuna route and partake in some of that good ol cannibalism to increase your CE supply massively at which point you can just keep pumping it into your physical stats (honestly though I am surprised more sorcerers haven't actually used the fact that eating people increases your CE amount more, like come on morales are already out the window)

also I just thought of something, wouldn't you technically be able to induce tumors and cancer with RCT since RCT jumps starts the healing process and increases it wildly, wouldn't you just be able to pump a huge load of positive energy into someone's brain causing tumors to form due to the mass cell devision?

I mean people like gojo could probably nip that in the bud by actively destroying any cancer cells with regular CE but a basic no name shmuck sorcerer? they'd not be able to do anything but seize up on the floor as their brain just kinda implodes in on itself.

(honestly though I am surprised more sorcerers haven't actually used the fact that eating people increases your CE amount more, like come on morales are already out the window)
Tbf, even though it's highly corrupt, Jujutsu Society still perceive themselves as humans going off of Uraume, and cannibalism is generally perceived as inhumane, so definitely something that would probably be outlawed in Jujutsu Society (of course people outside of said Society and Jujutsu terrorists could still likely do this, but at that point it's wether they're willing to partake in something as inhumane as eating people).

Tbf, even though it's highly corrupt, Jujutsu Society still perceive themselves as humans going off of Uraume, and cannibalism is generally perceived as inhumane, so definitely something that would probably be outlawed in Jujutsu Society (of course people outside of said Society and Jujutsu terrorists could still likely do this, but at that point it's wether they're willing to partake in something as inhumane as eating people).
I mean hey its a free 123-126K cal meal, bulking up in CE and muscle too boot.

Just don't eat the brain it will end badly for ya.

also I just thought of something, wouldn't you technically be able to induce tumors and cancer with RCT since RCT jumps starts the healing process and increases it wildly, wouldn't you just be able to pump a huge load of positive energy into someone's brain causing tumors to form due to the mass cell devision?

I mean people like gojo could probably nip that in the bud by actively destroying any cancer cells with regular CE but a basic no name shmuck sorcerer? they'd not be able to do anything but seize up on the floor as their brain just kinda implodes in on itself.
Doesn't Gojo constantly refresh his brain with RCT so as to be active 24/7? If an overflow of positive energy had a negative impact or side effects on humans, I feel like Gege would've touched up on it by now.

Basically I don't think Positive Energy can negatively impact humans unless used in Technique Reversal (like with Red).

Doesn't Gojo constantly refresh his brain with RCT so as to be active 24/7? If an overflow of positive energy had a negative impact or side effects on humans, I feel like Gege would've touched up on it by now.
I mean we see gojo being able to damage specific parts of his brain without having seizure I think if anyone he can mitigate any potential negative effects of RCT overuse to exactly 0.

Plus I am more wondering if a massive amount of positive energy could do it, not basic stuff for healing broken bones or severed limbs I mean taking the reversal of cursed energy to its absolute max and just overloading someones body with it, like idle transfiguration light so to speak.

Even without a Cursed Technique, there was Kusakabe who reached Grade 1 level through New Shadow Style and pure Cursed Energy Manip alone so having a Cursed Technique at all would be helpful. If the CT I end up with is bad and inflexible then I'm capped at Grade 2 since people like Yuji and Kusakabe who reached Grade 1 level without CTs are kind of like anomalies. I'd probably try mastering New Shadow Style and reinforcing objects with Cursed Energy to have a bag beyond punching and kicking, I'd also try making use of non-innate abilities like simple barriers and shikigami, the peak of this would be Reverse Cursed Technique.
Well you could make a CT if ya feel like it. But this is definitely a pretty good plan.

Just a reminder, swallow a soul and bam, you have soul interaction (a very dangerous route, yes)

1-xz01lyaq4D36c.jpg

But what about hopping in and out of shadows himself? Same application, but this should also be separate from dimensional storage
You can do that with dimensional storage.

Hey guys isn't this absorption Instead of powernull?
Kusakabe is saying that the domain amp creates an empty space via not imbuing their domain with a ct. I'd say its like creating an empty domain like simple domains and this allows the opponents ct to enter their domain neutralizing it.

Kusakabe is saying that the domain amp creates an empty space via not imbuing their domain with a ct. I'd say its like creating an empty domain like simple domains and this allows the opponents ct to enter their domain neutralizing it.
Isn't that's still some form of absorption instead of Powernull. Gege did say SD doesn't null techniques.

DE = Space + sure hit / CT
DA = Space - sure hit / CT
So DA takes the CT Opponents uses inside that space. Looks like limited absorption

Back