• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

this is Rika outside of the 5 minutes connection akam unmunifested
I think you missed the main focus of that link

2024-02-11_085703.png

Yuta and Yuji are the only cases that come to mind instantly.

Yuta was said to have endless CE just with Rika originally, but lost his Special Grade status and I assume that amount of CE until he trained himself back up.
Rika left her vessel with Yuta as a Shikigami
And Yuji got enough CE to be a sorcerer after eating Sukuna's finger, so I assume he's getting more with subsequent finger consumption.

But otherwise, I don't believe its ever been stated that CE amount can change
Figures. I don't think there's anything that indicates one can naturally increase their Cursed Energy capacity

Figures. I don't think there's anything that indicates one can naturally increase their Cursed Energy capacity
I mean there is the whole insinuation that sukuna got his massive CE pool by eating people with how gege explained the fact that the people dagon ate would turn to CE after a while

Dono if I'd consider that natural but it is definitly one way to increase your CE pool

I mean there is the whole insinuation that sukuna got his massive CE pool by eating people
That would fall under the same category as Yuji eating Sukuna's fingers, something I excluded since no one usually does that

Also not everyone is 7 feet tall and has a giant stomach mouth
with how gege explained the fact that the people dagon ate would turn to CE after a while
Human sorcerers

I think he just ate a shit load of people and gained a massive amount of CE as a result

I mean it was his literal hobby for gods sake.
Constant fighting and evolution also may have led him to where he is. I mean his large CE storage.

Also, I was wondering if he developed 'Cleave' during his fights. He improved his 'Dismantle' technique in Gojo's fight and created an extension technique. From the looks of it, he creates 'Cleave' in a similar way. That ability is still some kind of extension technique on its own. Instead of the world, it extends to the target Sukuna touches and adapts to its toughness.

With this in mind, it's astounding that Gojo could tank Cleave from Malevolent Shrine as many times as he did. He got hit hundreds if not thousands of times
Gojo has the 6 eyes, his CE reinforcements are insane he survived cleave for some pages without RCT while also attacking Sukuna

what we're shown isn't the dust completely cleared when Sukuna shoots the arrow just still clearing as even Mahoraga still has some around him.
We don’t get a shot of the debri completely clearing the radius of MS and the only view you use to prove it got away get doesn’t even properly portray what you’re saying as they’re both close ups of Characters against a barren / featureless background.

You say it gets launched in all directions but at no point is there a clear shot of it all of the debri having cleared the radius of the technique, if you want to calc it use the last shot and figure out what % of the debri actually left the the area and substract accordingly.
Sukuna and Mahoraga were in the epicentre of this meaning that the dust that was still close to them was the slowest when everything was being blown away omnidirectionally
You say it gets launched in all directions but at no point is there a clear shot of it all of the debri having cleared the radius of the technique, if you want to calc it use the last shot and figure out what % of the debri actually left the the area and substract accordingly.
We can't do that because there's 5 whole panels afterwards of Sukuna just waiting as Mahoraga's regeneration from MS's cuts is almost complete. The debris doesn't even need to be clear of Malevolent Shrine's radius because explosions don't vaporize everything that's in the air, the fireball produced pushes air ahead of it rapidly as it expands and dust is highly dispersable.

So if hollow purple is given erasure, would it even be possible to calc, since it's just erasing everything?
he expands space since red limitless allows gojo to compress space and blue limitless enables him to repel space with an immense force, when it collides against each other like matter and anti matter colliding, those particles destroy against each other with huge energy releasing towards it thus it creates an imaginary mass called tachyons field which is converging in lines of distance used diverging to make hollow purple goes away towards the opponent. Thus, it is called Hollow Purple.

Because that’s not how the fingers work. They don’t just add CE to Sukuna’s unlimited pool, he also regains some of his original form which is much more valuable than CE gain.
I don't get the first point, yes with each finger he gets a part of his soul but that doesn't account much for his strength, since the beginning Sukuna’s soul was on another level compared to top-tier characters like Jogo however,
Gojo said Jogo is stronger than Sukuna because of his high CE.
Kenjaku said if he was being generous, Jogo would be around Sukuna’s strength at 8 or 9F, and Mahito said Sukuna’s soul was on a higher level than Jogo when Sukuna was at 3F or so, so yes in battles CE is more valuable than soul level, the only time his soul strength did matter was against soul manipulation, other than that CE is more valuable in jujutsu battles since 2 reliable characters (Gojo and Kenjaku) said Jogo is stronger than 3F Sukuna.

Sukuna’s CE pool right now is on pair with Yuta’s, which doesn’t mean he’s weaker, since CE quantity doesn’t (necessarily) equal to strength.
No one is arguing that he's weaker than Yuta, when it comes to Gojo and Sukuna, they can beat their opponents even if they have relative CE.

His output is decreasing, yeah, but we don’t know by how much, and we don’t know how strong his CT output and his reinforcement output is.

Saying he’s at 10F output is wrong, he just have less CE than normal, and his output is weak.
I get your point now, you're correct in that he isn't equal to 10F Sukuna because there are other factors affecting him atm.
However I think you can say he's at 10F in terms of CE, and that wouldn't be headcanon, but based on this, 10F Sukuna generally should be stronger than current Sukuna because current Sukuna not only has low CE, but his CE and RCT output are also weaker.

is-hollow-purple-imaginary-mass-or-virtual-mass-v0-cpbgoe2ubmjb1.png
he expands space since red limitless allows gojo to compress space and blue limitless enables him to repel space with an immense force, when it collides against each other like matter and anti matter colliding, those particles destroy against each other with huge energy releasing towards it thus it creates an imaginary mass called tachyons field which is converging in lines of distance used diverging to make hollow purple goes away towards the opponent. Thus, it is called Hollow Purple.

You can think of it as a erasure since it destroys everything it touches, erasure can be defined as remove which is similar to destroy.
In verse it's not even said to be erasure tho. It doesn't show any signs of it. We would definitely need statements of it before we jsut give it that because from what we have now it doesn't point to that conclusion.

You are right, that gives gojo existance erasure.
It wouldn't need to be explicitly stated. A genjutsu isn't verbatim stated to be mind manipaultion, we infer upon what is displayed to a draw a conclusion. The thing that would point to it being erasure is the explanation provided. When the two opposites (imaginary mass and normal mass) meet, the existence of both is canceled. Nothing is left behind as both cease, i.e Purple is leaving nothing behind making it a level of destruction beyond incineration, vaporization, and atomization. By definition that would be Existence Erassure. The only thing needed would be proving that Purple is Imaginary Mass, and lucky for us this was already confirmed.

EE definiton I'm referencing being the VSBW one:(https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Existence_Erasure)

The in verse statement of Purple being Imaginary mass:(https://*********.net/manga/jujutsu-kaisen/i2243993/3-5)

And Yuji got enough CE to be a sorcerer after eating Sukuna's finger, so I assume he's getting more with subsequent finger consumption.
Gojo also commented on Yuji having more CE after he broke the curtain, but Im not sure if this was due to black flash amp or not

I gotta ask, why was this "feat" of Sukuna snapping his fingers and "destroying" the ice structure ever considered a feat? Sukuna's never snapped his fingers and caused something to be destroyed, like ever. Also he didn't snap his fingers, he moves his hand is all. Idk if this is being used to scale anyone but it shouldn't even have been a calc as we're told the ice was already melting. This is likely just Uraume's control of the ice if anything not Sukuna.

I gotta ask, why was this "feat" of Sukuna snapping his fingers and "destroying" the ice structure ever considered a feat? Sukuna's never snapped his fingers and caused something to be destroyed, like ever. Also he didn't snap his fingers, he moves his hand is all. Idk if this is being used to scale anyone but it shouldn't even have been a calc as we're told the ice was already melting. This is likely just Uraume's control of the ice if anything not Sukuna.
KT already has plans for nuking that calculation.

Gege not giving Yuta any limitations for cursed speech when using against stronger opponent while Toge need cough syrup everytime he uses it even though opponent are on same level is just unfair. Or Yuta heals his throat using RCT?
8-o9l12tpH7dhA7.jpg

Gege not giving Yuta any limitations for cursed speech when using against stronger opponent while Toge need cough syrup everytime he uses it even though opponent are on same level is just unfair. Or Yuta heals his throat using RCT?
Yuta's on his level. its said in that scan. Its also that this command isn't a lot for him

Sukuna cant use his strong slash because it requires incantations and charging, usually he has 4 arms so that's easier, but now if he did it, he will get punched so badly by Yuji and Yuta before he even finishes the charging.

Edit: the more I think about it the more I feel bad because it means Gojo lost because he's stupid

Sukuna cant use his strong slash because it requires incantations and charging, usually he has 4 arms so that's easier, but now if he did it, he will get punched so badly by Yuji and Yuta before he even finishes the charging.
The problem would be Jacob's Ladder extinguishing his technique the moment he relinquishes HWB

Back