• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I would even dare to say, what Yuta is doing might be too much even for the likes of Kenjaku whos the barrier techniques guy in JJK
0084-013.png

Kenjaku says Gojo cant use UV because it will kill humans, however with high skills, he might be able to exclude humans from the barrier but they will get crushed between the barrier and the curtain, he didn't think about the possibility of putting someone in the barrier but not affecting him which might be something even not in his knowledge lol

I would even dare to say, what Yuta is doing might be too much even for the likes of Kenjaku whos the barrier techniques guy in JJK
0084-013.png

Kenjaku says Gojo cant use UV because it will kill humans, however with high skills, he might be able to exclude humans from the barrier but they will get crushed between the barrier and the curtain, he didn't think about the possibility of putting someone in the barrier but not affecting him which might be something even not in his knowledge lol
nahh if it higher than gojo's then scratch that, just simply different implement, as the cube-sized domain

Just my guess. Sukuna most likely pulls up fire arrow & nukes the whole domain next chapter. I mean taking a look at how things are right now he needs to get out of the Yuta's domain.

Just my guess. Sukuna most likely pulls up fire arrow & nukes the whole domain next chapter. I mean taking a look at how things are right now he needs to get out of the Yuta's domain.
Domains are strong from the inside, so I doubt he can break it, when Gojo reversed his domain barrier conditions, Sukuna had to make a binding vow to remove his sure hit from the inside and focus it on the outside to be able to break it.

by the way, is Yuta even going all out atm? I mean Rika isn't fully manifested.

Domains are strong from the inside, so I doubt he can break it, when Gojo reversed his domain barrier conditions, Sukuna had to make a binding vow to remove his sure hit from the inside and focus it on the outside to be able to break it.

by the way, is Yuta even going all out atm? I mean Rika isn't fully manifested.
Wasn't Gege states there's still a limit to inside range of the domain or something?

Yuta has better physical feats, Gojo still has Hakari above Yuji, he can’t be the physically strongest.
Read what I said again. I didn't say Yuji is on par with Yuta or Hakari. I also divided the part of CE Reinforcements when I said physically strongest, referring to him having more physical power than others even without using CE. Yes, Yuta and Hakari have more raw power than Yuji with their overall CE Reinforcements. I was talking about just base status.
Yuji is physically strongest character (except Maki and Toji)
+
additional adding his CE Reinforcements it's not surprising.
I specifically mentioned additional CE Reinforcements.

Ryu durability and possibly physicals confirmed > current Yuta. Yuta didn't get stronger during the 1 month timeskip, Ryu is just HIM and would be a top tier in the Heian Era

I don’t think it’d classify as infinite, just superhuman since there is technically still a limit to his cursed energy, just that it’s really damn high.
His Post awakening Key kinda has infinite energy though. Even while in Weakened states we don't get a statement for his CE storage getting reduced. Only his output got reduced because of brain damage.

Sukuna seemed to have exhausted more than half his power against Gojo
He restored some of it during his fights with Lashimo and Liguruma.
Yuta said if Sukunawas at full power, he and Yuji wouldve got one shotted

Actually if this translation is right then Ryu > Yuta and Yuji 😭. I will wait for TCB translation to come out. Damn I only thought Sukuna was talking about one shoting Yuta and Yuji didn't knew he was comparing Durability.

Why would Ryu be above Yuta?
Don't get me wrong, Yuta beats Ryu in a fight. This is not about who wins or loses, it's about who has better physical stats. I'm just talking about his raw power. Durability output-wise Ryu would be above Yuta. He has the same amount of CE output whether he is using CT or not. So Ryu has almost the same durability and AP. Yuta can have higher AP with his Cursed tools or different durability-negating CT like Uro's Thin Ice Breaker. But his durability would be below Ryu's. That's what I was saying. Well I'm just saying this only if the translation comes the same as Ryu having higher durability statement than Yuta but if it has different statements like Yuta has more Durability than Ryu whatever I just said doesn't apply.

His Post awakening Key kinda has infinite energy though. Even while in Weakened states we don't get a statement for his CE storage getting reduced. Only his output got reduced because of brain damage.
Eh still feel like it’d still be superhuman since it can be reduced just in extreme circumstances but meh. Thought his pre awakening key should just be superhuman at least

Back