• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Hard to believe there’s not a single son a bitch in Japan to buy this manga and post some pics

Idk the guy, I’ll take a look at his stuff then. Btw Mya just posted leaks.

Sukuna’s CE atm is equal to Yuta
The more Yuji hits him the more his CE falls and he loses control over his CT
Yuta uses Jacob's ladder as a sure hit, he also uses cursed speech, and Charles’ future CT to attack Sukuna
The chapter ends with Yuta using Sukuna’s slashes

so.... the sensing souls shit might just literally limited to yuji instead of us giving that to everyone with 2 souls

No one said it's limited to Yuji and this feature of Yujis senses was not existed even when he was damaging Mahito. This doesn't deny Reincarnated Sorcerers likely perceiving souls. Currently Yuji has better control that's all

No one said it's limited to Yuji and this feature of Yujis senses was not existed even when he was damaging Mahito. This doesn't deny Reincarnated Sorcerers likely perceiving souls. Currently Yuji has better control that's all
I mean yeah just like you said, this soul feature is something you must learn, just like this particular, so I'm just not beliving anyone has it unless it shown that they has learn it

1. Angels CT
  2. Charles future sight
  3. Multiplication for Rika
  4. Size manipulation for Rika
This chapter is great btw. I liked how Yuji is finally getting that MC treatment. I hope he uses some blood manipulation Techniques in next chapter
3 is not new. It’s druvh’s shit he copied way before.

It was mini Rikas.
I just checked my bad you're right.
10-WNqMp3g_pMixO-m.jpg

Oh, I really don’t know then. I think the sure hit doesn’t have anything to do with the swords.
Yuta's domain can have one CT he copied as sure hit and other things he needs to manually attack the opponent. Swords has one copied ability which Yuta can use it once. He wouldn't know which CT he has until he pulls a sword and he has unlimited swords in the domain

Back