• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Kurt-Angle-Stare-Meme.jpg

Idk man in chapter 237-238 we see Hakari domain completely frozen but Somehow he was unharmed and his cloths weren't affected by that AOE, so he dodged all of Uraume attacks before hitting the jackpot. So it means he should be fast enough to dodge that AOE which cooked Maki and Yuji. Beside currently Uraume is fighting Seriously and going all out. Also unless Uraume ice gets complete brain I don't think it will stop his Regeneration as his RCT comes from Jackpot Instinctively. He already stated to capable of healing his brain against in Kashimo fight.
Hakari almost got his head frozen here, Uraume's able to throw the ice spikes fast enough to hit him too. Gege just been dragging this fight lets be real. He can't heal the brain if it's destroyed, like how Kashimo's discharge would've done to him.

Hakari almost got his head frozen here, Uraume's able to throw the ice spikes fast enough to hit him too.
It was during jackpot. Of course he don't need to dodge like I already said Hakari was able to dodge the AOE which froze his domain. You can check the chapter 238 ending.
Gege just been dragging this fight lets be real.
If a character can dodge the attacks i don't thinks it's dragging.
He can't heal the brain if it's destroyed, like how Kashimo's discharge would've done to him.
. Also unless Uraume ice gets complete brain I don't think it will stop his Regeneration as his RCT comes from Jackpot Instinctively. He already stated to capable of healing his brain against in Kashimo fight.
I did say if she gets complete brain he is cooked but small damage he can heal.

Max frost calm should be good enough. He blitzed Yuji and Maki. I don't see how Hakari's dodging that.
They don't have any relative scaling to Hakari. if we go by statements Yuta and Hakari are next line of defence after Gojo in current arc. Well let's wait & see what happens in future chapters.

Chapter 249. Someone should translate this already.
If I'm correct Yuta domain works like Megumi's Domain where there is not really a sure hit but it's something to do with cursed tool spamming?

image.png
image.png

It's time.
IMG_1021.jpg
IMG_1022.jpg
IMG_1023.jpg
IMG_1024.jpg

They've lost their sensei.
They've been ridiculed by the fanbase.
They've been dismissed by the villains.
Their goals have been laughed at.
Their skill has been questioned.
Their patience has reached its limit.
MY YIN YANG MCS, SHOW THE WORLD WHAT YOU CAN DO!
Bringing this back for the one time

Back