• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

artworks-qicQlFozUypw8osj-SzYB2Q-t500x500.jpg

"Always bet on Hakari."

Either a Yuta cooking chapter or Hakari dogwalked session works for me ngl

"...Lend me a hand Okkotsu, this is base Uraume I'm up against"
Something horrible is gonna happen to Yuta tommorow
Never tell a Yuta fan the third outcome
You'll ain't ready

Glazed Gojo - dead
Glazed Kashimo - dead
Glazed Choso - may be dead
Glazed Higuruma - dead
Currently Glazing Yuta

Is this guy finally gonna finally break free from Glaze-death curse 👽

It's not a conession when they realize nothings going to go anywhere talking to a brick wall
It is a concession given that he gave up right after I made that post, with the excuse being what I said being used to duck, just because I called him out for his blatant headcanon arguments he made that went against the series. You didn't read from what ive seen, nor are u him who were engaging with me in the debate, so idk why you calling me a brick wall. You acting as if you were him.

It is a concession given that he gave up right after I made that post, with the excuse being what I said being used to duck, just because I called him out for his blatant headcanon arguments he made that went against the series. You didn't read from what ive seen, nor are u him who were engaging with me in the debate, so idk why you calling me a brick wall. You acting as if you were him.
I think it's pretty clear reading from their text that what I said applies

Not sure if that is real, but what im refering to is art of Yuta getting cut to slices. They even tried to make it look like a leaked magazine page
I see. Btw Miya posted the only context so I'm not sure. But it looks like real though that guy normally doesn't write that much bullshit for fun
Edit: my bad it's not Miya

Last edited:
If Uraume just threw a ice spike at Hakari to the head he dies. Gege got people hyping up a random gambler for no reason. Think he just dragging out the fight to give Uraume and Hakari more in the story. We gonna see that the fight ended in Hakari frozen in a max frost calm and everyone will go crazy meanwhile Uraume's a Heian Era sorcerer, why wouldn't they win?

If Uraume just threw a ice spike at Hakari to the head he dies. Gege got people hyping up a random gambler for no reason. Think he just dragging out the fight to give Uraume and Hakari more in the story. We gonna see that the fight ended in Hakari frozen in a max frost calm and everyone will go crazy meanwhile Uraume's a Heian Era sorcerer, why wouldn't they win?
Because Hakari is him

Idk man in chapter 237-238 we see Hakari domain completely frozen but Somehow he was unharmed and his cloths weren't affected by that AOE, so he dodged all of Uraume attacks before hitting the jackpot. So it means he should be fast enough to dodge that AOE which cooked Maki and Yuji. Beside currently Uraume is fighting Seriously and going all out. Also unless Uraume ice gets complete brain I don't think it will stop his Regeneration as his RCT comes from Jackpot Instinctively. He already stated to capable of healing his brain against in Kashimo fight.

Back