• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Jogo one shots his upper body and kills him
He can regen or make different hands on any part and just domain from there. Also Jogo's flames aren't strong enough to destroy a fatigued Nanami lmao, he isn't do anything to Mahito with those weak flames.

He can regen or make different hands on any part and just domain from there. Also Jogo's flames aren't strong enough to destroy a fatigued Nanami lmao, he isn't do anything to Mahito with those weak flames.
In a domain clash, Mahito would just win outright. Idle Transfiguration and essentially unkillable unless you percieve the soul, Jogo, really can't and Unlimited Void was a special case in what it did to Sukuna's soul; domain's don't naturally do that so Jogo's just cooked

again wrong, the main reason as to why sukuna used 10 Shadows is to gain further power an improve his own CT
Literally nobody could prove that, let alone the Sukuna stans who glaze tf out of him. yall will always go hard on the headcanon. It's clear as day that Sukuna is trying to kill him. Your interpretation is quite literally wrong. This is the actual true interpretation to be made and affirmed.

To kill is his intention.

views him as a fish to kill

https://imgur.com/XlRlmkP

Spectators think Gojo can lose if Sukuna had other means. In other words they don't think Sukuna is purposefully holding back in lethality as you think. In the second imgur scan they think domains are q type of battle where the fight is decided in one move. aka a move intended to kill. Which is true because domain expansions ARE your ultimate trump card. It's a move that decides your battle. Supported by Fanbook also thinking it's the ""END"" in fights.

https://imgur.com/X7ZIV8o
https://imgur.com/hC3zAEj?r

Sukuna intended to kill Gojo there. Narrator calls it deadly blade

https://imgur.com/onbCV5V

I think you get the implications already from this scan. Guy tries to survive somebody trying to kill him and the guy is happy he's better at this aspect when inside this guy's domain.
https://imgur.com/bVfyoEN

apparently Sukuna ain't trying to kill him according to you and Elde. i wonder why he didn't want to let him escape then. (spoilers he was trying to kill him)

https://imgur.com/05m5Hkq
Implications of trying to kill.

https://imgur.com/EPSP4vb
wonder why Sukuna would call the guy who he is trying to use as a whetstone as persistent for trying to not get hit by his slashes that intend to kill him. shouldn't he be happy that gojo is trying to stay alive to fulfill Sukuna's agenda? damn Sukuna sure loves gaslighting to himself. that's my goatKuna.

https://imgur.com/dnrYDra
he really tryna kill him huh.

the funny part about this made up narrative of Sukuna holding back on his lethality in order to further improve himself is how it's refuted by all the stuff Ive posted so far. What's funny is how even Gojo doesn't say ANY of that either.

https://imgur.com/DYVDDsf
https://imgur.com/mltGoio

Nothing about him holding back his lethality whatsoever. You are just making that up and I think ive proven that enough. And Sukuna did not want to get hit by his UV.
https://imgur.com/mrAWCKs?r

https://imgur.com/clUDgnP
https://imgur.com/eV9QM7k

Sukuna admits that he was indeed desperate. Sukuna also says he wanted to remove UV out of Gojo's card. That means Sukuna isn't holding back his strength or lethality.

https://imgur.com/ImOzbqd
If I was Sukuna I wouldn't really try to get Gojo killed before he fulfills my agenda of further improving my CT.

https://imgur.com/7M4d57w

so sukuna tryna kill gojo whilst in the process of getting maho to adapt??? make it make sense.

Yeah I'm not gonna entertain this nonsense of an argument about Sukuna trying to not kill gojo but to further improve his CT.

why the domain didn't work out was due to his strat with 10 shadows as he took overly risky options as confirmed by gojo himself
The reason why the domain didn't work out was because he tried 😂 Kamutoke and fire arrow is doing nothing and true form isn't helping out. Why waste your time like this when you could already kill him like you're putting it? Of course he can't because this guy is withstanding his domain whilst damn nerfed by ct burnout which affects your ce manip. he had the chance to use fire arrow in first and second domain but didn't. Just proves my point he's aware, and he's going for the 10S strategy that he planned out. It just further proves that he has no other way to win without getting the adaptation.

hell sukuna decided for no reason what so ever to pull out the maho wheel after gojo's domain expansion was axed due to brain damage and what reason would he have to do that? Sukuna still though that he had his domain and gojo did too considering how he looked here:
You're making no sense at all. Speak coherently. What are you trying to say? Sukuna did not think he still had his domain left lmao. He literally goes "you can't expand your DE anymore". He was aware gojo had reached his domain limit.
and considering that both their RCT outputs have fallen drasitcally gojo's chances of surviving a Shrine without even being able to open his simple domain are quite literally 0 as RCT was the only thing letting him get out of those alive.
FBE. Taking those weak ass domain like paper cuts. Also no their rct output didn't fall. Their overall output only started to decline after trying to go beyond their limits. Even of Sukuna could expand his domain again Gojo would survive and beat his ass up with Falling Blossom.

yeah useless cept again giving him better H2H off rip, superior base physicals than megumi's body and the ability to use chants and signs which buff his output, as for komotuke we don't know how cursed tools interact with DA so it might actually be useful somewhat but its less of a factor one way or the other.
4 arms ain't changing the fight significantly. Gojo already fought three opponents
but mainly two. beating their ass. Mfs think the 4 arms some insta win whilst ignoring Kashimo using all his limbs to block the 4 arms.
nothing proves he has superior base physicals. You couldn't prove it as much as you try. Using chants and signs to buff his output is trash against Gojo. His domain peak jujutsu doing little. the non domain amped ct is gonna be trash even with incantations and chants bro.
Bro we know how cursed tools interact with DA.. They have CT. DA negs CT. Why else do you think Jogo and the other didn't imbue a ct in their DA? Because it was to let Limitless CT fall in that empty space. 15F Nue better than Kamutoke.

Yeah he does, getting two extra hands by itself is already a massive buff, the ability to use incantations and signs without hampering H2H is a massive buff and FYI getting extra abilities and stats is the definition of a boost/buff also interesting definition of "paper cuts
Extra hands and mouth only to have better jujutsu skill? congrats. Not hampering h2h u say? Watch Gojo interrupt with constant blue yoinking him off balance. He's not getting extra stat buffs.

yeah paper cuts. can u tell me what makes these cuts so good when they couldn't even cut off a earlobe in that very same scan you provided, let alone cut off pieces of small flesh? cuts his eyes but does little 🤣 Gojo has his rct off from healing his wounds for some moments and sukuna can't even cut off parts of his pinkie finger either 😭 it does good in splashing around a lot of gojo's blood though.

cuse I don't know about you but losing a whole ass eye, bleeding out a buckets worth of blood and having to run away from the domain is not something I would consider to be inconsequential in this fight, as due to the 4 hands, the ability to cast signs and resite incantations which will boost the output of the domain and the overall ability to compete in hand to hand far better would mean that the one single win con gojo had during the start of the fight aka compresed domain becomes absolutely worthless as; one he would not be able to win the tug of war in the first place due to the improved output and even if the output increase doesn't outright shatter that thing second one, the 3 min timer gets shortened by over 20% meaning that gojo gets smacked in the face by shrine all 5 times as he was only able to deal enough damage at the end of each 3 min strugle and now he doesn't have 3 but only 2:28 if not less due to how subtraction of CT's works meaning that gojo gets screwed to the moon and back as he would not only be getting hit by stronger slashes but by more in general meaning that the already decreasing RCT output gets decreased quicker and more drastically meaning that by the failure of the 5 clash he would be dead.
He didn't lose a eye, gets slashed in the eye but can keep it open just fine. u only see it that way cuz of the huge amount of blood there which is normal. Yeah ofc he'd run away from the domain because why would he stay there when it is open. It's literally not worth the wounds or pain to stay there for fun.
You still have yet to prove chanting or using extra hand signs will boost the domain.
in that very domain Gojo is curb stomping him BTW.
Getting wounded constantly doesn't decrease ur rct output. the reason why their output was declining was cuz of brain damage. the rest of the thing u said is just chattery. as you haven't proved these hand signs and chants can increase domain output.

MY GUY!? you really have read the fight have ya?
You do realise that he was able to turn off his sure hit without using any hand signs right? So him just pulling his hand up doesn't mean that he can use hand signs to change it. Infact he changed it via binding vow.

The literal one and only time we see someone actively change their domain conditions through binding vows is with sukuna doing a hand sign and drastically changing the conditions of his domain and here you are with saying cringing things like " hurd dur its just headcanons" in a debate like come on man!
We see him do it without in the same panel you showed 😂
Yeah it is headcanon when you say he can use hand signs or incantations to boost his domain. Cuz that is literally not how it works. U can increase things potency or whatever via binding vow but hand signs and incantations that only boost your output? No. Never shown or implied it can be used on domains. Binding vows are free game however.

yet again
proving my point. Just paper cuts at best. him doing it continuously on the same spot to make the wound look worse doesn't make it any less than a long range paper cut.

paper cuts is an interesting definition to use here.
Gojo is actively steaming in those panels aka he has RCT on full blast and is still looking like he walked through hell and that is just in the first few seconds of the domain, then you once again forget the RCT output falling for both gojo and sukuna the more they use it meaning that he can't keep up this level of regen for long at all.
him without rct chilling. that's when he's brain damaging himself btw. paper cuts once again.

The definition is fax. the best damage they do individually is paper cuts. stop hyping up the individual cuts 😂 you ignoring the hundreds of thousands of slashes being sent at gojo and he still looking just fine except extremely bloody looking.

also what? using more rct doesn't weaken you further for these two. you're confusing brain damage here to this.

ah yes they all kept up with gojo
I mean just look at them
ye they all keep up with gojo and sukuna. until gojo starts getting Black flashes. That's why Maho throwing out spittle. Tell Sukuna to take one of these punches himself after gojo got BF. you'll see Sukuna in a similar state.

one of the other examples u used is gojo using maximum blue output 😂 tell Sukuna to be in the same position as Agito and you'll see him packwatched like agito

My good man agito was a distraction at best, maho was a way past infinity and nothing more sukuna was the main issue in that fight and his stats are superior to the both of them put together.

I mean lets just look at the simple fact that gojo knew he should've been able to one tap maho with red if it didn't adapt before hand the same reds that sukuna has eaten to the face at higher output and only gut burned and the fact that unlimited hollow purple utterly oblitirated him while sukuna remain alive and standing maho without adaptation would've been out in literally two panels.

As for the tanking of black flash, I mean dude come on be seriouse with yourself, sukuna took a red propelled blue enchanced black flash from gojo and maho simply managed to block one black flash with his sword.
Agito the so called distraction had several shikigamis fused into it, whilst amped by Sukuna himself. Said Shikigami was keeping up and all three opponents tried to gang on Gojo. But do little. Sukuna wasn't even the main issue in stats at that point lol.

The same red that a domain amped Sukuna ate to the face from a gojo who was newly fresh after recovering from a brain damage, whilst nerfed by wounds? And what. Gojo thinks that BECAUSE he was using incantations and chants for it. Which he never did for Sukuna. And Sukuna was also using DA ontop of having the wheel for himself which is already adapting 😭. You're also ignoring the fact that past the first round Gojo has taken a more severe nerf than Sukuna. That's right. Gojo got directly damaged RIGHT in the Cursed technique part.

1. Gojo was only able to put up his hand sign/mudra for domain expansion, but could not utter the words to say it ("Domain expansion"), as if he wasn't able to reach that stage to say it.

2. He did not partially manifest his domain unlike Sukuna did. The moment Gojo was trying to start do DE, he got done in. He was kneeling and panting from it, whereas Sukuna did not, but was visibly impacted and stunned. This may be argued from a endurance stand point, but I severely doubt that their endurance to pain, etc, stuff like this, is that far apart or significant.

Here Sukuna can use the mudra (hand sign) for DE. Say Domain expansion and partially manifest his domain before it broke. They've both reached their limits but the damage they suffer isn't exactly the same as shown. There is more explicit evidence for this.
We know Gojo's actual brain damage is..

Here ^. Literally right at the CT part.

Whereas Sukuna's damage is...

Closer to the barrier area of his brain. This proves that Gojo's CT, which already requires complex af control and usage in the first place, has gotten a direct hit, an actual straight up nerf in the ct whilst he is brain damaged. So not only is his output declining like Sukuna's is, but Gojo's CT is pretty trash due to nerf now.

In conclusion, don't try to use Sukuna getting hit by a nerfed red in second round especially when he didn't use any chants or incantations for red whilst Sukuna has DA and Wheel.

and the fact that unlimited hollow purple utterly oblitirated him while sukuna remain alive and standing maho without adaptation would've been out in literally two panels.
Because he was a bigger target. Sukuna is a smaller target. Look at their size difference. Not to mention: It isn't out of possibility for Sukuna to use DA at the last moments or in the process of getting hurt by the HP nuke, especially when he no longer has a need for Maho when he already saw the manual. It is also very possible for Sukuna to have maho to quickly come to his place to shield him or to use the shadow traveling to travel quickly next to Maho who is on a lower position.. Or that Sukuna could have already tried to get away whilst red and blue was about to collide. All in all you've proven nothing.

As for the tanking of black flash, I mean dude come on be seriouse with yourself, sukuna took a red propelled blue enchanced black flash from gojo and maho simply managed to block one black flash with his sword.
????? No way you're serious 😂
Sukuna took only a red, that's it. A weak one at that because it was already traveling as it is, meaning it gets weaker over distance. And Sukuna did not take a blue enhanced BF. Stop. He only took a BF.
and no? Maho took a BF straight to his chest dude.
yes he is
Lmao no.
(mind you this is fresh gojo)
fresh Gojo who took his hits like pillow taps beforehand whilst caught off guard? Also what. That same Gojo was shocked and confused wondering as to tf Sukuna is doing without reacting or trying to do anything else. you can't be serious to say Sukuna was actually holding back a gojo who isn't trying anything.

I mean that is literally the main thing though? I kinda thought you'd put that together off rip?
No because you worded it very differently.

Oh ya know cept sukuna also having to use RCT for burn out, Full Ce reinforcement just like gojo and RCT for wounds again much like gojo and all that in cullmination with doing a balancing trick with maho's wheel, megumi's soul and the DA to not be effected by unlimited void.
No this is very different. This is a gojo suffering under constant onslaught of wounds, forced to do ACTUAL rct full output (never could prove the same for Sukuna) CT burnout nerf and using CE reinforcement. That's why the spectators are also surprised as to how gojo can use rct that much whilst using CE. It's more incredible when you realise that same Gojo is doing rct full output, CE reinforcement and SD whilst suffering under these nerf. As well as being in the process of trying to brain damage himself carefully.

Literally when did Sukuna do that in the first domain battle at all? Also him doing whatever with Megumi's soul ain't allat. He already has control of his soul and his vessel completely so lol. He's also not using DA whilst letting Megumi take the burden. That's just not how it works.

Gojo was literally doing shot for shot what sukuna was minus the DA and adaptation balancing act, oh and what are the shrine dismantles no longer paper cuts and now more strenuous?
are you not reading? They literally did not do the same thing in the first domain battle. Stop writing fanfiction. And yes it is more strenuous WHEN you actually include the full context of what I said instead of cherry picking like you are doing rn.

cept we do you silly goose
except we don't? And I don't fw with you like that so screw off with that "silly goose" stuff.

It is never shown or proven that Sukuna's using DA to nullify the sure hit effect of UV.

you know what they say though? They say Sukuna bypassed Gojo's UV via touching him 😭 Keep in mind in order for him to touch Gojo he needs DA, so he's using DA to touch Gojo and hold him. And he turned off his sure hit ONLY after touching Gojo. The scans literally disagree with your argument that DA nullifies UV sure hit effect.

Falling Blossom and DA are like a more refined version of Simple Domain. Yet Falling Blossom can't work against UV sure hit effect at all.

You know who shouldered the UV?
Megumi.

when he uses DA he can't really transfer the sure hit effect to Megumi either, as he can't use any other technique with DA in effect.

Hell sukuna himself says he was using DA to avoid UV
2024-01-28_201644.png
You're blatantly ignoring context, and also making that claim based on literally nothing from that scan. He's literally switching there. He uses DA to bypass Limitless Neutral.

Also where did ya get that SD can't block more complex effects? cuse you are confusing that little weakness with Fallen blosom my good man since its the only time we have something like that mentioned is by kusakabe for FB
You right, I should actually correct myself: SD. FB and DA ain't blocking anything from the domain expansion. Not even DA is. We see just how gojo putting more output on his Neutral Limitless overpowered somebody's DA (Jogo and Hanami combo) or how DA can't fully neutralize Blue or Red. This tells us that DA isn't blocking UV at all. It's getting instantly overpowered and then Sukuna gets that Unlimited Void Backshots in less than a millisecond.

so could ya put your "headcanons" in check my good fellow.
what's headcanon is when u think DA is actually neutralizing UV the entire time.

then you need to read more carefully
2024-01-28_201644.png
No, you need to read through it again. We'll go step by step.

"Gojo Satoru's commands targeting everything inside the domain... and Sukuna's commands targeting Everything inside the domain except *himself"
"So no sure-hit commands towards HIM were canceled" Notice the bolding of "him"? This happens again ->
"HE was struck by Unlimited Void 5 times and shouldered the adaptation. What shouldered the adaptation was..."
Ok, let me make it clear here. The way it is phrased and told, the bolding, SEEMS to indicate that for some reason UV did not strike Sukuna. Yes they literally speak of it in that tone that indicates a different person. And we already know that there is a distinct difference between incarnated and the vessel. like in Culling games.
The wording indicates that the sure hit effects from Malevolent Shrine did not exclude Sukuna, but it did exclude Megumi, so UV got a free strike on Megumi.

Let me give you two interpretation of these scans.
First interpretation: from what I can understand. Sukuna and Gojo's domain sure hit targeted everything else. But unlike Gojo, Sukuna did not have this overlap his area, and so it basically hit Sukuna

So basically: While it hit Sukuna, Sukuna made it so that it rather hit Megumi instead of himself.
However, there's a second interpretation: That is. the sure hit from malevolent Shrine that "didn't hit himself" wasn't canceled towards Sukuna himself, but rather Megumi.
So any sure hit effect intending to directly affect Sukuna instead, got cancelled. but Megumi wasn't protected like that.

The first interpretation assumes that Sukuna can transfer the UV intending to hit him, to Megumi. essentially arguing that he can transfer the damage away, or manipulate the UV sure hit effect (Very absurd and quite a stretch)

The second interpretation assumes that Sukuna's MS sure hit weren't canceled towards himself but rather Megumi instead, so Megumi got hit by it.

The point of me telling you this is that, Sukuna NEVER EVER allowed himself to get hit by UV at all. He was protecting himself but Megumi wasn't
This scan also confirms it.

Also, quit using terrible translations (the ones you use) when there is already a better available translation quality. Use Shishiso translation instead. I will say though that they haven't translated all chapters however and haven't caught up to the latest chapters yet, but they do cover the entire gojo vs sukuna fight and prior to that (a bit) and some afterwards, like up to ch242.
If you want the translation link lemme know.

yeah the outut that had drastically decreased throughout the fight aka amping it back up by a massive margin
ye so he only made it so that it got recovered rather than amping it any further like you assume.
also the scan u show is the rct one.
Cuse yuji is an inhuman freak he is an expection not the rule, also that fraze means exactly nothing when it comes to power all its says is "its going to be advantages to not change face off rip"

2024-01-28_204710.png

2024-01-28_204814.png

and we see in 237 as to why that is, as the process of reincarnation acts as a full heal on any physical damage suffered prior to it.
Yuji is nowhere stated to be an exception because you're using higher height and muscle mass as your argument, which isn't true and you could never prove it either.
Yes it does mean something? Kenjaku asks why he does that. Sukuna says this is far better... Because he's using Megumi's body and using his 10S 😭 It implies that Meguna is a better option since he'll have the option to use the 10S. it's also why Higuruma makes the assertion that the 10S should be unusable now (after Sukuna transformed).

we've only seen him do that in canon on yuji while surpressed by him and we don't treat anime as canon here
If he can alter his form and appearance like that as he wishes or make his head absurdly big as Meguna then there's no reason to assume otherwise as to why he can't manifest a second mouth. Also suppressed is wild given that Yuji can sometimes lose control or get damaged in "soul" like we see in the manga with civilians being killed left and right.

Why does the wiki treating things as canon or not matter in a discussion thread? This isn't a CRT. This isn't a profile update etc. It's just a regular discussion thread. So that's irrelevant. What the anime does isn't even noncanon with the second mouth and infact makes sense given how he can shape or change or alter his appearance already.

my man just having two more hands is an instant boost to your strength by default, having more muscle is an instant boost having more hight and reach is also an instant boost, so even if we ignore the statements of sukuna's body being literal perfection the basic logic of common sense would dictate that he got stronger.
So nothing to do with physical stats. ok concession accepted.
u still have yet to prove more muscle mass and height does all of that or gives a significant increase for Sukuna. Common sense doesn't exist in fiction either unless you can prove it. Yuji says hello to your argument as well. He disagrees.

The only things stated to call him a perfect body, is because of the four arms and extra mouth etc. This gives him a advantage that no other sorcerer can have when it comes to Jujutsu. And we see how useful it is against the Raid on him by the other group and clans in Heian Era. The context literally refers to his four arms extra mouth and such. Nothing to do with extra raw physical stats increase.

Also drop the whole "headcanon Kek" argument of yours, makes ya look silly and makes your arguments come off as bad faith which doesn't give anyone any benefit what so ever and makes the whole debate seem quite idiotic overall.
No because you're making dumb af arguments. You literally argued that Sukuna held back in lethality in order to further improve his jujutsu. This is literally fanfiction, and absurd. You can think of it as coming as bad faith if you want, but I disagree and don't think so. So idc.

You said he invented mini uzumaki, technique abstraction, did you not mean he created both? You put a comma so I assumed you was listing what u thought he created but if not then okay.

But no he didn't create a new method, he just did uzumaki with one curse, we see Geto can sense things and Kenjaku can too about the use of the ct, no reason to assume such a basic use of the tech went unnoticed by the original user unless specified.
I was talking about method because Yuki had Knowledge of Uzumaki but knowing Kenny used it in different manner it seemed like he invented it.

I never said that they weren’t grade 1, I said that they weren’t grade 1 level

Yuki stated that she was a special grade during her convo with Geto, and unlike with Geto and Gojo,
Send the scans when it was stated Yuki was special grade when Teen Gojo and Geto was grade 1 Sorcerer level. Also being above several Grade 1 doesn't make you Special Grade. Also prove she had a domain and she is stil the same after 15 years now. Because you are implying Yuki stayed the same throughout the series.
Yuki doesn’t have any proof of her being a grade 1 a year earlier
This is not how you prove something. If you don't have any proof for Yuki being special grade I will take it as burden of proof.
This implies that Maki gets a strength amp that lets her do big feats which isn’t true
You are spamming whatever comes to your mind. Maki fought Naoya so Naoya is strong & then maki is also stronger because she fought Naoya. What is this logic?
Canonically Hanami was never compared to Naoya
? Atleast confirm before saying something.
9-P6RsVs-fENZic.webp

It’s also his bullrushes that nearly killed Maki
Still that version of Maki is just a fodder who killed some bums (grade 1's) that doesnt mean nothing
What? Are you watching Ryu Kaisen? Because Yuta beat Ryu
Nah you are just reading Maki Kaisen. Ryu's output > Yuta and Rika's combo CE blast. Ryu is also has statement having highest output in CG.
Beside Ryu and Yuta speed is relative by your logic of 15F ~ Sukuna so Sukuna Blizting Ryu should result in can ? Also you seriously believe Maki can stop a blow from Gojo? That's some funny thing I'm hearing
Ryu got defeated with his own CT
Ryu got defeated with his own CE blast not Yuta's because he let his guard down.
not Raws do not state that his cursed energy output is 10%
Again you are wrong 😔.
Megumi Body (which is weaker than Yuji normal Physical body & Maki Heavenly Restriction) + less than 10% of Cursed Energy output. Also it wasn't stated his physical moment is fine. Raws states it's not that bad implying Megumi still hold some amount of control

Literally nobody could prove that, let alone the Sukuna stans who glaze tf out of him. yall will always go hard on the headcanon. It's clear as day that Sukuna is trying to kill him. Your interpretation is quite literally wrong. This is the actual true interpretation to be made and affirmed.

To kill is his intention.

views him as a fish to kill

https://imgur.com/XlRlmkP

Spectators think Gojo can lose if Sukuna had other means. In other words they don't think Sukuna is purposefully holding back in lethality as you think. In the second imgur scan they think domains are q type of battle where the fight is decided in one move. aka a move intended to kill. Which is true because domain expansions ARE your ultimate trump card. It's a move that decides your battle. Supported by Fanbook also thinking it's the ""END"" in fights.

https://imgur.com/X7ZIV8o
https://imgur.com/hC3zAEj?r

Sukuna intended to kill Gojo there. Narrator calls it deadly blade

https://imgur.com/onbCV5V

I think you get the implications already from this scan. Guy tries to survive somebody trying to kill him and the guy is happy he's better at this aspect when inside this guy's domain.
https://imgur.com/bVfyoEN

apparently Sukuna ain't trying to kill him according to you and Elde. i wonder why he didn't want to let him escape then. (spoilers he was trying to kill him)

https://imgur.com/05m5Hkq
Implications of trying to kill.

https://imgur.com/EPSP4vb
wonder why Sukuna would call the guy who he is trying to use as a whetstone as persistent for trying to not get hit by his slashes that intend to kill him. shouldn't he be happy that gojo is trying to stay alive to fulfill Sukuna's agenda? damn Sukuna sure loves gaslighting to himself. that's my goatKuna.

https://imgur.com/dnrYDra
he really tryna kill him huh.

the funny part about this made up narrative of Sukuna holding back on his lethality in order to further improve himself is how it's refuted by all the stuff Ive posted so far. What's funny is how even Gojo doesn't say ANY of that either.

https://imgur.com/DYVDDsf
https://imgur.com/mltGoio

Nothing about him holding back his lethality whatsoever. You are just making that up and I think ive proven that enough. And Sukuna did not want to get hit by his UV.
https://imgur.com/mrAWCKs?r

https://imgur.com/clUDgnP
https://imgur.com/eV9QM7k

Sukuna admits that he was indeed desperate. Sukuna also says he wanted to remove UV out of Gojo's card. That means Sukuna isn't holding back his strength or lethality.

https://imgur.com/ImOzbqd
If I was Sukuna I wouldn't really try to get Gojo killed before he fulfills my agenda of further improving my CT.

https://imgur.com/7M4d57w

so sukuna tryna kill gojo whilst in the process of getting maho to adapt??? make it make sense.

Yeah I'm not gonna entertain this nonsense of an argument about Sukuna trying to not kill gojo but to further improve his CT.

The reason why the domain didn't work out was because he tried 😂 Kamutoke and fire arrow is doing nothing and true form isn't helping out. Why waste your time like this when you could already kill him like you're putting it? Of course he can't because this guy is withstanding his domain whilst damn nerfed by ct burnout which affects your ce manip. he had the chance to use fire arrow in first and second domain but didn't. Just proves my point he's aware, and he's going for the 10S strategy that he planned out. It just further proves that he has no other way to win without getting the adaptation.

You're making no sense at all. Speak coherently. What are you trying to say? Sukuna did not think he still had his domain left lmao. He literally goes "you can't expand your DE anymore". He was aware gojo had reached his domain limit.

FBE. Taking those weak ass domain like paper cuts. Also no their rct output didn't fall. Their overall output only started to decline after trying to go beyond their limits. Even of Sukuna could expand his domain again Gojo would survive and beat his ass up with Falling Blossom.

4 arms ain't changing the fight significantly. Gojo already fought three opponents
but mainly two. beating their ass. Mfs think the 4 arms some insta win whilst ignoring Kashimo using all his limbs to block the 4 arms.
nothing proves he has superior base physicals. You couldn't prove it as much as you try. Using chants and signs to buff his output is trash against Gojo. His domain peak jujutsu doing little. the non domain amped ct is gonna be trash even with incantations and chants bro.
Bro we know how cursed tools interact with DA.. They have CT. DA negs CT. Why else do you think Jogo and the other didn't imbue a ct in their DA? Because it was to let Limitless CT fall in that empty space. 15F Nue better than Kamutoke.

Extra hands and mouth only to have better jujutsu skill? congrats. Not hampering h2h u say? Watch Gojo interrupt with constant blue yoinking him off balance. He's not getting extra stat buffs.

yeah paper cuts. can u tell me what makes these cuts so good when they couldn't even cut off a earlobe in that very same scan you provided, let alone cut off pieces of small flesh? cuts his eyes but does little 🤣 Gojo has his rct off from healing his wounds for some moments and sukuna can't even cut off parts of his pinkie finger either 😭 it does good in splashing around a lot of gojo's blood though.

He didn't lose a eye, gets slashed in the eye but can keep it open just fine. u only see it that way cuz of the huge amount of blood there which is normal. Yeah ofc he'd run away from the domain because why would he stay there when it is open. It's literally not worth the wounds or pain to stay there for fun.
You still have yet to prove chanting or using extra hand signs will boost the domain.
in that very domain Gojo is curb stomping him BTW.
Getting wounded constantly doesn't decrease ur rct output. the reason why their output was declining was cuz of brain damage. the rest of the thing u said is just chattery. as you haven't proved these hand signs and chants can increase domain output.

You do realise that he was able to turn off his sure hit without using any hand signs right? So him just pulling his hand up doesn't mean that he can use hand signs to change it. Infact he changed it via binding vow.

We see him do it without in the same panel you showed 😂
Yeah it is headcanon when you say he can use hand signs or incantations to boost his domain. Cuz that is literally not how it works. U can increase things potency or whatever via binding vow but hand signs and incantations that only boost your output? No. Never shown or implied it can be used on domains. Binding vows are free game however.

proving my point. Just paper cuts at best. him doing it continuously on the same spot to make the wound look worse doesn't make it any less than a long range paper cut.

him without rct chilling. that's when he's brain damaging himself btw. paper cuts once again.

The definition is fax. the best damage they do individually is paper cuts. stop hyping up the individual cuts 😂 you ignoring the hundreds of thousands of slashes being sent at gojo and he still looking just fine except extremely bloody looking.

also what? using more rct doesn't weaken you further for these two. you're confusing brain damage here to this.

ye they all keep up with gojo and sukuna. until gojo starts getting Black flashes. That's why Maho throwing out spittle. Tell Sukuna to take one of these punches himself after gojo got BF. you'll see Sukuna in a similar state.

one of the other examples u used is gojo using maximum blue output 😂 tell Sukuna to be in the same position as Agito and you'll see him packwatched like agito

Agito the so called distraction had several shikigamis fused into it, whilst amped by Sukuna himself. Said Shikigami was keeping up and all three opponents tried to gang on Gojo. But do little. Sukuna wasn't even the main issue in stats at that point lol.

The same red that a domain amped Sukuna ate to the face from a gojo who was newly fresh after recovering from a brain damage, whilst nerfed by wounds? And what. Gojo thinks that BECAUSE he was using incantations and chants for it. Which he never did for Sukuna. And Sukuna was also using DA ontop of having the wheel for himself which is already adapting 😭. You're also ignoring the fact that past the first round Gojo has taken a more severe nerf than Sukuna. That's right. Gojo got directly damaged RIGHT in the Cursed technique part.

1. Gojo was only able to put up his hand sign/mudra for domain expansion, but could not utter the words to say it ("Domain expansion"), as if he wasn't able to reach that stage to say it.

2. He did not partially manifest his domain unlike Sukuna did. The moment Gojo was trying to start do DE, he got done in. He was kneeling and panting from it, whereas Sukuna did not, but was visibly impacted and stunned. This may be argued from a endurance stand point, but I severely doubt that their endurance to pain, etc, stuff like this, is that far apart or significant.

Here Sukuna can use the mudra (hand sign) for DE. Say Domain expansion and partially manifest his domain before it broke. They've both reached their limits but the damage they suffer isn't exactly the same as shown. There is more explicit evidence for this.
We know Gojo's actual brain damage is..

Here ^. Literally right at the CT part.

Whereas Sukuna's damage is...

Closer to the barrier area of his brain. This proves that Gojo's CT, which already requires complex af control and usage in the first place, has gotten a direct hit, an actual straight up nerf in the ct whilst he is brain damaged. So not only is his output declining like Sukuna's is, but Gojo's CT is pretty trash due to nerf now.

In conclusion, don't try to use Sukuna getting hit by a nerfed red in second round especially when he didn't use any chants or incantations for red whilst Sukuna has DA and Wheel.

Because he was a bigger target. Sukuna is a smaller target. Look at their size difference. Not to mention: It isn't out of possibility for Sukuna to use DA at the last moments or in the process of getting hurt by the HP nuke, especially when he no longer has a need for Maho when he already saw the manual. It is also very possible for Sukuna to have maho to quickly come to his place to shield him or to use the shadow traveling to travel quickly next to Maho who is on a lower position.. Or that Sukuna could have already tried to get away whilst red and blue was about to collide. All in all you've proven nothing.

????? No way you're serious 😂
Sukuna took only a red, that's it. A weak one at that because it was already traveling as it is, meaning it gets weaker over distance. And Sukuna did not take a blue enhanced BF. Stop. He only took a BF.
and no? Maho took a BF straight to his chest dude.

Lmao no.

fresh Gojo who took his hits like pillow taps beforehand whilst caught off guard? Also what. That same Gojo was shocked and confused wondering as to tf Sukuna is doing without reacting or trying to do anything else. you can't be serious to say Sukuna was actually holding back a gojo who isn't trying anything.

No because you worded it very differently.

No this is very different. This is a gojo suffering under constant onslaught of wounds, forced to do ACTUAL rct full output (never could prove the same for Sukuna) CT burnout nerf and using CE reinforcement. That's why the spectators are also surprised as to how gojo can use rct that much whilst using CE. It's more incredible when you realise that same Gojo is doing rct full output, CE reinforcement and SD whilst suffering under these nerf. As well as being in the process of trying to brain damage himself carefully.

Literally when did Sukuna do that in the first domain battle at all? Also him doing whatever with Megumi's soul ain't allat. He already has control of his soul and his vessel completely so lol. He's also not using DA whilst letting Megumi take the burden. That's just not how it works.

are you not reading? They literally did not do the same thing in the first domain battle. Stop writing fanfiction. And yes it is more strenuous WHEN you actually include the full context of what I said instead of cherry picking like you are doing rn.

except we don't? And I don't fw with you like that so screw off with that "silly goose" stuff.

It is never shown or proven that Sukuna's using DA to nullify the sure hit effect of UV.

you know what they say though? They say Sukuna bypassed Gojo's UV via touching him 😭 Keep in mind in order for him to touch Gojo he needs DA, so he's using DA to touch Gojo and hold him. And he turned off his sure hit ONLY after touching Gojo. The scans literally disagree with your argument that DA nullifies UV sure hit effect.

Falling Blossom and DA are like a more refined version of Simple Domain. Yet Falling Blossom can't work against UV sure hit effect at all.

You know who shouldered the UV?
Megumi.

when he uses DA he can't really transfer the sure hit effect to Megumi either, as he can't use any other technique with DA in effect.

You're blatantly ignoring context, and also making that claim based on literally nothing from that scan. He's literally switching there. He uses DA to bypass Limitless Neutral.

You right, I should actually correct myself: SD. FB and DA ain't blocking anything from the domain expansion. Not even DA is. We see just how gojo putting more output on his Neutral Limitless overpowered somebody's DA (Jogo and Hanami combo) or how DA can't fully neutralize Blue or Red. This tells us that DA isn't blocking UV at all. It's getting instantly overpowered and then Sukuna gets that Unlimited Void Backshots in less than a millisecond.

what's headcanon is when u think DA is actually neutralizing UV the entire time.

No, you need to read through it again. We'll go step by step.

"Gojo Satoru's commands targeting everything inside the domain... and Sukuna's commands targeting Everything inside the domain except *himself"
"So no sure-hit commands towards HIM were canceled" Notice the bolding of "him"? This happens again ->
"HE was struck by Unlimited Void 5 times and shouldered the adaptation. What shouldered the adaptation was..."
Ok, let me make it clear here. The way it is phrased and told, the bolding, SEEMS to indicate that for some reason UV did not strike Sukuna. Yes they literally speak of it in that tone that indicates a different person. And we already know that there is a distinct difference between incarnated and the vessel. like in Culling games.
The wording indicates that the sure hit effects from Malevolent Shrine did not exclude Sukuna, but it did exclude Megumi, so UV got a free strike on Megumi.

Let me give you two interpretation of these scans.
First interpretation: from what I can understand. Sukuna and Gojo's domain sure hit targeted everything else. But unlike Gojo, Sukuna did not have this overlap his area, and so it basically hit Sukuna

So basically: While it hit Sukuna, Sukuna made it so that it rather hit Megumi instead of himself.
However, there's a second interpretation: That is. the sure hit from malevolent Shrine that "didn't hit himself" wasn't canceled towards Sukuna himself, but rather Megumi.
So any sure hit effect intending to directly affect Sukuna instead, got cancelled. but Megumi wasn't protected like that.

The first interpretation assumes that Sukuna can transfer the UV intending to hit him, to Megumi. essentially arguing that he can transfer the damage away, or manipulate the UV sure hit effect (Very absurd and quite a stretch)

The second interpretation assumes that Sukuna's MS sure hit weren't canceled towards himself but rather Megumi instead, so Megumi got hit by it.

The point of me telling you this is that, Sukuna NEVER EVER allowed himself to get hit by UV at all. He was protecting himself but Megumi wasn't
This scan also confirms it.

Also, quit using terrible translations (the ones you use) when there is already a better available translation quality. Use Shishiso translation instead. I will say though that they haven't translated all chapters however and haven't caught up to the latest chapters yet, but they do cover the entire gojo vs sukuna fight and prior to that (a bit) and some afterwards, like up to ch242.
If you want the translation link lemme know.

ye so he only made it so that it got recovered rather than amping it any further like you assume.
also the scan u show is the rct one.

Yuji is nowhere stated to be an exception because you're using higher height and muscle mass as your argument, which isn't true and you could never prove it either.
Yes it does mean something? Kenjaku asks why he does that. Sukuna says this is far better... Because he's using Megumi's body and using his 10S 😭 It implies that Meguna is a better option since he'll have the option to use the 10S. it's also why Higuruma makes the assertion that the 10S should be unusable now (after Sukuna transformed).

If he can alter his form and appearance like that as he wishes or make his head absurdly big as Meguna then there's no reason to assume otherwise as to why he can't manifest a second mouth. Also suppressed is wild given that Yuji can sometimes lose control or get damaged in "soul" like we see in the manga with civilians being killed left and right.

Why does the wiki treating things as canon or not matter in a discussion thread? This isn't a CRT. This isn't a profile update etc. It's just a regular discussion thread. So that's irrelevant. What the anime does isn't even noncanon with the second mouth and infact makes sense given how he can shape or change or alter his appearance already.

So nothing to do with physical stats. ok concession accepted.
u still have yet to prove more muscle mass and height does all of that or gives a significant increase for Sukuna. Common sense doesn't exist in fiction either unless you can prove it. Yuji says hello to your argument as well. He disagrees.

The only things stated to call him a perfect body, is because of the four arms and extra mouth etc. This gives him a advantage that no other sorcerer can have when it comes to Jujutsu. And we see how useful it is against the Raid on him by the other group and clans in Heian Era. The context literally refers to his four arms extra mouth and such. Nothing to do with extra raw physical stats increase.

No because you're making dumb af arguments. You literally argued that Sukuna held back in lethality in order to further improve his jujutsu. This is literally fanfiction, and absurd. You can think of it as coming as bad faith if you want, but I disagree and don't think so. So idc.

Dawg chill, I clicked on the most recent message in my inbox and I'm greeted with the Bible

Well then I don't really see the point of arguing with you anymore as it might as well be me talking with empty air.

Good day my good sir.

So I've noticed the 8-A Chojuro feat was downgraded to High 8-C. If that's the case, then what's the main justification for 8-A? Cuz as far as I see, the other other feats are 8-B performed by Mahito. There's another 8-A, but that feat was a Uzumaki performed by Kenjaku, a special-grade sorcerer, and a supercharged attack that the tiers lower than special-grade don't scale to. So does that mean that all the 8-A's will be downgraded to 8-B+?

So I've noticed the 8-A Chojuro feat was downgraded to High 8-C. If that's the case, then what's the main justification for 8-A? Cuz as far as I see, the other other feats are 8-B performed by Mahito. There's another 8-A, but that feat was a Uzumaki performed by Kenjaku, a special-grade sorcerer, and a supercharged attack that the tiers lower than special-grade don't scale to. So does that mean that all the 8-A's will be downgraded to 8-B+?
Culling Game Yuji & fully Awakened Maki gonna scale to this other than that other pre CG and Grade 1 getting nuked to 8-B

Back