• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Completely out of the blue but does anyone have any problems with my jjk strength tier list?
9238598-my-image%283%29.png

Sidenote but the disaster curses were such great villains. Peak character designs, peak fights, peak writing, served as a sizable threat to the main cast without being so overwhelmingly strong that no one could defeat them

Completely out of the blue but does anyone have any problems with my jjk strength tier list?
Pretty good list except Post Awakened Gojo is too high, Curse Naoya is around Disaster Curses level at best. Ryu and Uro should be above Post Awakened Gojo so they should be above Toji and Maki.

Pretty good list except Post Awakened Gojo is too high, Curse Naoya is around Disaster Curses level at best. Ryu and Uro should be above Post Awakened Gojo so they should be above Toji and Maki.
"Highest output in history" Ryu when Post Awakening Gojo sends a purple ball that annihilates atoms his way

Toji stated that Gojo was the strongest sorcerer in the world at that point, and he easily dealt with Toji in a straight 1v1

Curse Naoya is Disaster curse level bare minimum. The disaster curses have grade 1 level ap and far higher durability. Cursya has far greater AP, comparable durability and laughably higher speed

Maki fought h2h with 15f Sukuna. Which easily makes them stronger then Ryu and Uro

Toji stated that Gojo was the strongest sorcerer in the world at that point, and he easily dealt with Toji in a straight 1v1
Still grade 1 level at that. Ryu and others are special grade level. They are comparable to Yuta so it doesn't matter what Toji states anything.
Curse Naoya is Disaster curse level bare minimum. The disaster curses have grade 1 level ap and far higher durability. Cursya has far greater AP, comparable durability and laughably higher speed
His durability is ass compared to Hanami
Maki fought h2h with 15f Sukuna. Which easily makes them stronger then Ryu and Uro
10% restricted Meguna. Unless you are trying to say Maki > Yuta because narratively AP and Durability wise Ryu > yuta despite Yuta might have won.

Takaba and Mahito should be moved up a tier each and idk why Charles is so high. Other than that it's pretty close to mine
Charles fought Hakari

Takaba probably could be a tier up

Mahito lost to 2 grade 1s and a semi grade 1 character. Anyone in the above tier would quick stomp the roster that killed him

He didn't yeah, but he should be able to, right?

Kenjaku was only using Cursed Spirit Manipulation at that point in the fight, so shouldn't we assume a tactic like that is something inherent to Cursed Spirit users? :alien:
I don't think so. But this topic might be worth discussing. Kenny invented mini Uzumaki, technique abstraction so it's possible he was the one who able to amp cursed spirits with CE not Geto.

Mythical beast Amber should get him a tier up and him fighting Hakari makes him special grade
Mythical Beast Amber fought a Post Hollow Purple Sukuna who didn’t have an arm and was heavily damaged.

Then he was completely dominated by True Form Sukuna and couldn’t land a single hit.

He fought Hakari, sure, but at that point none of them had any feats or scaling. Hakari now is facing Uraume.

Mahito below Jogo when they propped Mahito as leader and Mahito fighting and almost beating Yuji and Todo is just crazy. Mahito just domains faster and destroys his soul

Charles fought Hakari
And got stomped
Mahito lost to 2 of his natural counters and a grade 1 sorcerer with one of the best support CTs in the series, yet still managed to put two of those out of commission and would have turn the third one to shreds had it not been for a lucky black flash, all despite spending most of the fight severely weakened
Fixed it for you

Still grade 1 level at that. Ryu and others are special grade level. They are comparable to Yuta so it doesn't matter what Toji states anything.
Being the strongest sorcerer at that time would make you stronger then Yuki.

Toji, Maki and kid Gojo are far above grade 1 level, with Maki killing multiple grade 1s while not at full potential
His durability is ass compared to Hanami
He was tanking multiple strikes from Maki and could tank his own bullrushes

That’s far above what Hanami can do since she was getting heavily injured by Todo’s and Yuji’s beatdown
10% restricted Meguna. Unless you are trying to say Maki > Yuta because narratively AP and Durability wise Ryu > yuta despite Yuta might have won.
Only Meguna’s curse technique was restricted to 10%, His physicals were fine

Yuta >= Maki > Ryu

Funny how people are like “But Kashimo fought Hakari!!”

A list of Hakari’s feats at that point:

Being the strongest sorcerer at that time would make you stronger then Yuki.

Toji, Maki and kid Gojo are far above grade 1 level, with Maki killing multiple grade 1s while not at full potential
No Gojo was still Grade 1 same as Geto so it doens't matter and there is no proof Yuki was special grade at that time.
He was tanking multiple strikes from Maki and could tank his own bullrushes
That maki has no big feats
That’s far above what Hanami can do since she was getting heavily injured by Todo’s and Yuji’s beatdown
Canonically stated Hanami has better durability. If Todo and Yuji can damage Hanami then They can damage Naoya. It's only his speed is problem so don't know what you are trying to say here
Only Meguna’s curse technique was restricted to 10%, His physicals were fine

Yuta >= Maki > Ryu
You are Contradicting now if you claim Maki > Ryu then you are automatically admitting Maki > Yuta. Also Meguna physicals being fine ≠ his Reinforcements were 100% still CE output was 10%

Read the manga. And mini uzumaki is just a weaker uzumaki, he didn't create anything new.
0134-009.png
? He created a new method to use Uzumaki in a compressed form that's what I meant and I don't know what your scan here proves anything. Because I'm talking about Yuki's fight not this.

Kenny invented mini Uzumaki, technique abstraction so it's possible he was the one who able to amp cursed spirits with CE not Geto.

? He created a new method to use Uzumaki in a compressed form that's what I meant and I don't know what your scan here proves anything. Because I'm talking about Yuki's fight not this.
You said he invented mini uzumaki, technique abstraction, did you not mean he created both? You put a comma so I assumed you was listing what u thought he created but if not then okay.

But no he didn't create a new method, he just did uzumaki with one curse, we see Geto can sense things and Kenjaku can too about the use of the ct, no reason to assume such a basic use of the tech went unnoticed by the original user unless specified.

No Gojo was still Grade 1 same as Geto so it doens't matter and there is no proof Yuki was special grade at that time.
I never said that they weren’t grade 1, I said that they weren’t grade 1 level

Yuki stated that she was a special grade during her convo with Geto, and unlike with Geto and Gojo, Yuki doesn’t have any proof of her being a grade 1 a year earlier
That maki has no big feats
This implies that Maki gets a strength amp that lets her do big feats which isn’t true
Canonically stated Hanami has better durability of Todo and Yuji can damage Hanami then They can damage Naoya.
What?

Canonically Hanami was never compared to Naoya
It's only his speed is problem so don't know what you are trying to say here
It’s also his bullrushes that nearly killed Maki
You are Contradicting now if you claim Maki > Ryu then you are automatically admitting Maki > Yuta. Also Meguna physicals being fine ≠ his Reinforcements were 100% still CE output was 10%
What? Are you watching Ryu Kaisen? Because Yuta beat Ryu

Raws do not state that his cursed energy output is 10%

Back