• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Someone cooked here

jxwuoxcd83rb1.jpg

Definitely a rework yeah. It's missing a ton of P&A from both Hidden Inventory and Zero.

Was thinking of giving it small rework myself once I finish reading the series, but I'll hold off if someone more knowledgeable is working on it.
Yeah in Hidden inventory he Likely absorbed the curse which kept Utahime and Mei mei for 3 days inside of it. Pocket reality manipulation and Likely sealing or something else can be he given to that it's not in the profile.

Yeah in Hidden inventory he Likely absorbed the curse which kept Utahime and Mei mei for 3 days inside of it. Pocket reality manipulation and Likely sealing or something else can be he given to that it's not in the profile.
Oh wait I totally misunderstood this comment lol, I just realized you were talking about that one curse from the start of Hidden Inventory.

Yeah, you're right, Geto did likely absorb that spirit and should thus have its abilities. Good catch.

Nope, Blood Manipulation techniques are in AP, physical AP and enhancements are on striking strength.

Nope, Blood Manipulation techniques are in AP, physical AP and enhancements are on striking strength.
Isn't it's similar to Gojo's Blue amp punches? We still list as higher in Gojo's profile (AP section). Or Gojo's Blue amp punches needs to be moved to Striking Strength?.

Btw Choso's Supernova and PB were considered to be capable of harming kenny if they hits them and His PB was able to damage Uraume hand so certain technique should get higher rating even if FRS & FRSS is moved to Striking Strength

Or Gojo's Blue amp punches needs to be moved to Striking Strength?
That’s something I plan to do, moving physical attacks to SS. But it only works for characters like Gojo who can also fire beams and such.
Btw Choso's Supernova and PB were considered to be capable of harming kenny if they hits them and His PB was able to damage Uraume hand so certain technique should get higher rating even if FRS & FRSS is moved to Striking Strength
I’m still working on the second key.

That’s something I plan to do, moving physical attacks to SS. But it only works for characters like Gojo who can also fire beams and such.
Ok then I don't any issues.
I’m still working on the second key.
Btw even for first key it should be like Base, Higher with Blood Manipulation Techniques. Base Choso should be stronger than Kechizu who is stronger than second FB level atleast.
Yeah I’m gonna remove them all and leave only one lmao
Keep this one and Last one (Conversation with Yuki) atleast for two images two quotes.
Listen, Brothers. Eso, You Will Live For Kechizu. Kechizu, You Will Live For Me. And I Will Live For Eso. We Three Are One.

Choso has enough techniques to make a whole AP section about them and leave physical attacks to where they belong, SS. Same goes for Gojo and maaaybe Sukuna.

With how much Gojo dogwalked Sukuna in a physical fight you can write a bible about it 🗿

Yes, I think that’s why I’m not understanding what you’re saying 😭
Ok now I got it. Forget what I said about base 😭.

Regarding AP with blood manipulation Techniques should likely get
Atleast City block level; Varies upto Small City level with PB & Supernova (It's Implied it can harm Kenny, PB with allout was able to damage Uraume palm)
Or
Atleast City block level; Varies with PB & Supernova (It's Implied it can harm Kenny, PB with allout was able to damage Uraume palm)

I’ll see if the “Varies” would fit on my scaling, since I’m not sure if I’m rating any Blood Technique differently in terms of AP.

I’ll look into that though because now I’m very curious.

I’ll see if the “Varies” would fit on my scaling, since I’m not sure if I’m rating any Blood Technique differently in terms of AP.

I’ll look into that though because now I’m very curious.
PB needs some charging time so it's AP is kinda above other blood manipulation Techniques.

Idk about Supernova but Kenny uses Cursed spirits to block the attack and second time he uses gravity manipulation to completely evade it.

PB needs some charging time so it's AP is kinda above other blood manipulation Techniques.

Idk about Supernova but Kenny uses Cursed spirits to block the attack and second time he uses gravity manipulation to completely evade it.
I think the “charging” thing is more like “compressing” the blood to make it go at high speeds, not related to power.

I think Supernova could be higher though, but making every technique as “higher” compared to the others is kinda 😵‍💫😵‍💫

I think the “charging” thing is more like “compressing” the blood to make it go at high speeds, not related to power.
It was able to damage Uraume palm & Kenny also considered it dangerous. Btw kamo uses PB to damage Hanami who massively scales way above his paygrade. His other blood manipulation techniques were completely useless against Hanami. Kinda shows PB having higher AP than other techniques
I think Supernova could be higher though, but making every technique as “higher” compared to the others is kinda 😵‍💫😵‍💫
Nah that's why only suggested PB and supernova for varies rating because both are showcased some danger to Kenny. Not life threatening danger may be but more like having enough power to damage him

It was able to damage Uraume palm & Kenny also considered it dangerous. Btw kamo uses PB to damage Hanami who massively scales way above his paygrade. His other blood manipulation techniques were completely useless against Hanami. Kinda shows PB having higher AP than other techniques
I agree that PB is stronger than the other techniques, just disagree with it being stronger because it charges.
Nah that's why only suggested PB and supernova for varies rating because both are showcased some danger to Kenny. Not life threatening danger may be but more like having enough power to damage him
That’s fine.
So Uraume Chapter 237 feat getting nuked?
I’m not touching Uraume or current arcs anytime soon lol. I need to finish smaller characters first. But this is definitely not scaling to her regular strikes if you mean that.

I’m not touching Uraume or current arcs anytime soon lol. I need to finish smaller characters first. But this is definitely not scaling to her regular strikes if you mean that.
Nah I was talking about her creation feat only. I know we don't scale CT to users physical stats. That's fine by me

I'm just gonna tell you this; Sukuna used his domain on Mahoraga and couldn't destroy his body,
Because he has been adapting to slashes generally. U saw how he was earlier getting stomped by it pre adaptation right? And when he started adapting shi started to less affect as time went on. But when the domain came in, Mf was literally struggling to adapt. He was literally tweaking tf out. u can see the difference being noticeable. (anime makes it more noticeable. gives it more justice, especially to Sukuna's slashes and the difference between Maho and Sukuna, but i don't think u care for the anime so we can put that one aside)
fire arrow isn't slashing. so that's to be expected.

Definitely a rework yeah. It's missing a ton of P&A from both Hidden Inventory and Zero.

Was thinking of giving it small rework myself once I finish reading the series, but I'll hold off if someone more knowledgeable is working on it.
Geto is implied not to have used all of his important curses, such as the Ganesha curse, according to the RAW.

Didn't Geto cut his arsenal in half for the Night Parade of a Hundred Demons? And he still had 4,461 Cursed Spirits on hand

If that is to be taken literally, then this mf Geto had around 8,922 Cursed Spirits in total

Back