• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I'm not sure how I feel about a profile indexing both an untamed and tamed Mahoraga, and ignoring that, I'd appreciate advice on how to go about the difference between 15F and 20F in an organized manner
just two keys. one for Shibuya and then one for Shinjuku detailing his new feats.

The “JJK mfers know nothing about keys” just stopped being a joke and became a reality
Stwt0WI.png

In Shibuya he is only Low 7-C. In Shinjuku is scales to Gojo who is High 7-C. What's the issue?

Stwt0WI.png

In Shibuya he is only Low 7-C. In Shinjuku is scales to Gojo who is High 7-C. What's the issue?
This is not an argument, you can tweak his scaling or simply change it.

I don’t believe Mahoraga got stronger just because he’s used by Sukuna now but he does have more feats.

Also breaking UV isn’t a feat of strength, and that Mahoraga was already adapted.

This is not an argument, you can tweak his scaling or simply change it.

I don’t believe Mahoraga got stronger just because he’s used by Sukuna now but he does have more feats.

Also breaking UV isn’t a feat of strength, and that Mahoraga was already adapted.
He scales to Sukuna in Shibuya, Low 7-C. in Shinjuku he can cut Gojo, High 7-C.

Mahoraga adapts to Infinity, not Gojo's ap or durability. Do ya think Mahoraga just adapted to his durability but its just never expressed?

And we know Sukuna can amp the shikigamis too.

0213-008.png

Was this size difference not taken as the user amps the shikigamis? I guess this is a little unknown but I really don't see Megumi just randomly having had 15f level Shikigamis the whole time.
Except for Maho I guess? The thing is Gojo was sure about he can one shot it with red alone that's why Sukuna had to Shoulder the burden with his own durability until it adapted to Gojo's techniques. But yeah other Shikigami's has direct statement for running around because of Sukuna's large CE and output.

Question: Why does Choso have 2 keys despite not canonically getting stronger? His feats for the second key wouldn't hurt the scaling at all since everyone has the same ******* rating.

Question: Why does Choso have 2 keys despite not canonically getting stronger? His feats for the second key wouldn't hurt the scaling at all since everyone has the same ******* rating.
He got new abilities + his power increased than before. He wasn't spitting nonsense when he asked for others powers. He got different blood manipulation powers from Eso and Kechizu. He got raw power from Yuji (though i believe this is Yuji upto Post Shibuya arc). He was able drag Kenny around freely which was impossible feat for him previously and he had to gaurd himself with cursed spirits from one of the Choso's punches later after awakening his brothers powers.

His first key covers Shibuya incident and Yuji execution arc & his Second key is for his awakening state which has new Abilities & superior strength.

Back