• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

It sucks seeing content creators still scaling JJK characters to domains like Toji at country level based off Domain scaling
Low ball
jjk-jujutsu-kaisen.gif

I’m leaning towards disagreeing that True Form’s output > Meguna. True form is simply the most perfect body for a sorcerer. His body just puts him at an advantage over every sorcerer thanks to his double hands and mouths.
Yeah I agree with this generally, he can increase his output thanks to incantations and so on but their base regular output should be the same.

It sucks seeing content creators still scaling JJK characters to domains like Toji at country level based off Domain scaling
This might be a bit of a hot take but i think it's reasonable to at least scale Gojo and Sukuna to domains as a highball since not only are they incomparably stronger than Jogo and Dagon but have the highest CE reserves and are the only characters that can use DE multiple times a day

If that's the case, no one would stick to their original form. They'd use their vessels temporarily, reserving their true form for critical situations to get a free heal. I strongly disagree with your interpretation. I believe that using their true bodies yields better results than their vessels, and Sukuna's bath is essentially the same concept as the cursed tools' vessels in rituals, so there isn't much of a difference.

You can’t even use that steeleman on my argument because you can’t assume other reincarnated sorcerers are aware of this “free heal” card that Gege obviously used as plot armor for Sukuna Coulf they even transform into themselves? Yorozu would’ve if she knew she could.

Having that belief of yours is cool and all.. I just disagree with them.

To put it simply this is what I was trying to say.
  • True Form physical condition & Reinforcements > Meguna physical condition & Reinforcements ( You already saw the cracks) it doesn't need to completely collapse the body but it still indicates it's weaker than his true form. Not to mention that was Megumi body which was hosting 15 Fingers not full power.
  • Base True form CT output & Domain output ~ Meguna CT output Domain output
  • True form using his second mouth and Hands to amp his CT & Domain (120%) > Meguna CT output & Domain output (Narratively has statement for amping stats with chants and signs so I don't think I need to explain this further)

I’ll just focus on this

• if 15 fingers Suku is already having cracks, how come we see no further damage with 5 more fingers worth of cursed energy? Aside from the cracks argument, Sukuna’s physical condition is very good for different reasons (I mean I would consider muscles + extra eyes arms and mouths as better than the best physical conditions.) as for reinforcements… nothing new has really been said, my stance remains that there’s no effect in reinforcements. You might think Hakari helps your point with the cracking but you’re forgetting Sukuna does not instinctively use RCT so this is more of a fallacy you sussy baka.
  • okay.
  • okay.

Thanks you already gave what I wanted. Hakari is another example Vessels can't handle high output above their limits. Hakari Domain Passively does RCT and keeps his body from breaking. Yeah this proves my point.
Lmao how TF I forgot Hakari having direct statement for vessel being able to only produce certain level of output😭.

I never disagreed on the fact that too much ce leads to breaking. I’m saying you can’t compare an inanimate object incapable of performing RCT to humans that do. That’s why I mentioned hakari, because there is no Instinctive RCT being performed on Sukuna therefore Sukuna’s vessel is strong enough to handle Sukuna’s output. We don’t even see further damage after taking 5 more fingers worth of CE. So your case for Heian Era > Meguna is flawed. Don’t act like what I said helped you… you fart.

I mean the output of true form would be higher than meguna because of that since, ya know.... chants and signs boost output and all that (CT's not CE reinforcement, or maybe they do but no conformation as of yet)
You could even argue that you meant Sukuna would be able to chant curses to boost his output all the time.

Read to the end you chum bucket.

This might be a bit of a hot take but i think it's reasonable to at least scale Gojo and Sukuna to domains as a highball since not only are they incomparably stronger than Jogo and Dagon but have the highest CE reserves and are the only characters that can use DE multiple times a day
The entire reason why they can use DE multiple times a day is because of how efficient they are with their CE so they're actually putting less CE into activating it plus there is no creation feat to get from Malevolent Shrine or Unlimited Void and none of the Domain creation feats can scale to AP in any way.

All that to say Sukuna's curse energy is only double Yuta's or more based off a hunch and Yuta has more ce than Gojo so now Yuta should also scale and now numerous others would have to scale if a support for the scale is ce reserves. I don't get why people try to downplay the energy used up when doing domain, someone like Yuta who has boundless ce still can only do his once a day.

There is nothing asserting that Gojo or Sukuna are just out here dropping Country level or Island level or Mountain level amounts of curse energy in their outputs.

You can’t even use that steeleman on my argument because you can’t assume other reincarnated sorcerers are aware of this “free heal” card that Gege obviously used as plot armor for Sukuna Coulf they even transform into themselves? Yorozu would’ve if she knew she could.

Having that belief of yours is cool and all.. I just disagree with them.
Not really, we do know that body information and soul information are different things. In the Shibuya incident, Toji's body information was brought into a weak guy, and his body was rewritten. It was then stated that Toji's physical powers were brought back.

The concept of the original body information having the physical powers of the users is introduced in the Shibuya arc. So, I don't think it's plot armor just because Gege explained it further in chapter 238.
I’ll just focus on this

• if 15 fingers Suku is already having cracks, how come we see no further damage with 5 more fingers worth of cursed energy? Aside from the cracks argument, Sukuna’s physical condition is very good for different reasons (I mean I would consider muscles + extra eyes arms and mouths as better than the best physical conditions.) as for reinforcements… nothing new has really been said, my stance remains that there’s no effect in reinforcements. You might think Hakari helps your point with the cracking but you’re forgetting Sukuna does not instinctively use RCT so this is more of a fallacy you sussy baka.
I never disagreed on the fact that too much ce leads to breaking. I’m saying you can’t compare an inanimate object incapable of performing RCT to humans that do. That’s why I mentioned hakari, because there is no Instinctive RCT being performed on Sukuna therefore Sukuna’s vessel is strong enough to handle Sukuna’s output. We don’t even see further damage after taking 5 more fingers worth of CE. So your case for Heian Era > Meguna is flawed. Don’t act like what I said helped you… you fart.
We really have no definitive difference between 5F outputs. So it doesn't really help much here except 20F is stronger than 15F (otherwise we would be using Fingers as amp for scaling).
Also I never claimed Sukuna uses RCT instinctively. I said if he gets a crack, he can manually heal it, but it would mostly reduce his reinforcements, similar to how Gojo struggled inside Sukuna's domain. Gojo and Sukuna are hinted to have a similar level of RCT. Yuji's body can handle 15F without getting a single crack, which already shows Megumi's body is indeed weaker. Anyway, the narrative states that vessels can handle a certain amount of output, not something that goes beyond what users can. So I disagree with Megumi vessel being same level of Original body of Sukuna.

I still have arguments based on the currently Sukuna without CE reinforcements blitzing and bullying others who are capable of overpowering Megumi physically. But I'm too tired, so let's agree to disagree if you still want to keep going on about Megumi being equal to True Form Sukuna physically. Besides, I'm reading some manga and can't really concentrate on this.

I didn’t even claim you said Sukuna used RCT reflexively… I said you’re leaving that part out because that has to happen if the energy is too much for the body. Of course Sukuna doesn’t need it because his body is strong enough vessel to handle the output.

You’re telling me Yorozu would rather be killed by ten shadows rather than using the free heal card to keep forcing Sukuna to use his CT? Aight.

So let's not forget Ogami Grandson body damage getting healed when Toji body information was summoned and body was reconstructed. So it's pretty much showcased that one free heal exist in Shibuya Incident arc only. Ogami Grandson had injuries from Ino's attacks btw if anyone wondering what injuries were healed.

Awakened Gojo or not?

Either way, Domain Expansion is a problem and depending on the complexity of Yuta's domain, it could be Gojover immediately or after his anti-domain techniques get stripped away

I'd say Gojo. Considering he would've likely beaten Toji if he wasn't nerfed, I don't see Yuta getting past infinity without Domain and even in Domain I don't think much changes without us knowing what Yuta can do.

You don’t even need that though, the fact that his Domain would deactivate Infinity and boost his stats is more than enough to make it a good change.

Hold on, current Yuta means Shinjuku Yuta. Not Sendai Yuta

Shinjuku Yuta is about to be going up against Sukuna. While nothing is set in stone, that already puts him way above Teen Gojo

Tbf Toji knows Yuki and he said Awakened Gojo was probably the strongest/greatest sorcerer in the world at the time so I think Gojo has pre-timeskip Yuta cooked if we ignore Yuta's domain

(Not saying Yuki > Yuta because Yuta is second behind adult Gojo but they should all be roughly in the same ballpark somewhere below Kenjaku)

Help, please?

I'm not sure how I feel about a profile indexing both an untamed and tamed Mahoraga, and ignoring that, I'd appreciate advice on how to go about the difference between 15F and 20F in an organized manner

Yeah I don't see Yuta blitzing Gojo, Toji already scales to Mach 3 which is within the ballpark most scale to and even while fatigued Gojo's reacting to Toji.

A full energy Gojo should be able to react to Yuta just fine in combat. I think the big problem is gonna be Rika. If there's some hypersonic or higher calc Yuta scales to I don't think that matters either, Toji should also scale to it by way of heavenly restriction.

Back