• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Well Geto's Curses showcased zero domains and if even Nanami and Todo can take them out Yuji should be.
You're joking right? Kenjaku told us the quality of the curses was special grade for the curses Geto had. And it was 2000... you really boutta be skeptical on if he had a couple special grades with domains?
0101-005.png

Regardless even if he didn't have them, we already know high tier first grades can be overwhelmed by enough random first grades.

You're joking right? Kenjaku told us the quality of the curses was special grade for the curses Geto had. And it was 2000... you really boutta be skeptical on if he had a couple special grades with domains?
0101-005.png
Statement itself says he used all the curses so I doubt if these curses which are used by Kenjaku are from Geto. Idk man we see cockroch curse which is top tier special grade which can go against Yuta don't having domain. So I don't think just because a curse is special grade it's automatically has domain. So far only Geto showcased to have 3 special grade with him. 1 was taken down by Toji , one was with Todo & another one was used for Uzumaki.

Beside even if Small fox curse was with Geto it ain't doing much especially when we look at how mei mei handled it. Yuji can always blitz that with current sts and his RCT can protect him from the sure hit.
Regardless even if he didn't have them, we already know high tier first grades can be overwhelmed by enough random first grades.
Don't equate Kenjaku overpowering Choso here. Kenny might have better cursed spirits. Like above your scans states Geto used up all his curses. Also if Toji was correct the moment Geto died his spirits should have left him & Gojo might have Exterminated them.

Todo took down Geto's first grade Cursed spirits with is normal combat skills without using CT so I don't think current Yuji who massively scales above Todo would have problem with them. What I'm saying is they shouldn't be strong enough to put up good Resistance.

But I can agree on 4K curses is may be much of an hassle to handle. Only way Geto dealing with Yuji is blowing up his head with Uzumaki. I don't think any of his other curses doing much damage to him.

Geto would probably 1v1 Yuji after Yuji would take out a lot of his curses, he had 4461 curses in stock against Yuta and still chose to fight with Playful Cloud after his fodders couldn't faze Yuta anymore. His Special Grades would scale below the Disaster Curses and Goodwill Event Yuji was already capable of harming Hanami so they shouldn't be an issue unless they had a Domain Expansion

Geto would probably 1v1 Yuji after Yuji would take out a lot of his curses, he had 4461 curses in stock against Yuta and still chose to fight with Playful Cloud after his fodders couldn't faze Yuta anymore. His Special Grades would scale below the Disaster Curses and Goodwill Event Yuji was already capable of harming Hanami so they shouldn't be an issue unless they had a Domain Expansion
I mean even with DE half of them would get crushed before they could really do anything, I mean lets use the small pox curse as an example, that thing ain't doing squat with its stones to a yuji who is miles above mei mei and yuji could close the distance before it could get off another stone and smash it to a pulp.

I mean even with DE half of them would get crushed before they could really do anything, I mean lets use the small pox curse as an example, that thing ain't doing squat with its stones to a yuji who is miles above mei mei and yuji could close the distance before it could get off another stone and smash it to a pulp.
First thing Yuji does whenever somebody activates their Domain is charge at the caster, Mahito only outsped him by manifesting his Domain and activating his CT in one step thanks to his awakened state

Angel might be the biggest hypocrite in the series, or she is just dumb enough to hate reincarnation and still make a contract with Kenjaku. She could have killed Kenjaku in the Heian Era and stopped others from getting reincarnated. Also, she could have hidden Sukuna's fingers or sealed them away instead of making a contract with Kenjaku and reincarnating, going against her policy. It's kinda funny how she made the contract and reincarnated, thinking she could beat Sukuna alone, while in the past, he literally negged her and the other strongest sorcerers from that era.
Nice catch. Though it reads to me like Gege just didn't think things through like that

Nice catch. Though it reads to me like Gege just didn't think things through like that
Nah May be he just wanted to write a character who is a hypocrite. Still I find it funny how angel thought by reincarnation she can beat Sukuna on herself.
They used the same centipede curses lmao.
Yeah checked the manga. You are right. Idk man Yuta destroyed them when he used cursed speech. They shouldn't exist logically. May be Kenjaku was using different centipede spirits or Gege just forgot about those getting destroyed in JJK0.

Yeah checked the manga. You are right. Idk man Yuta destroyed them when he used cursed speech. They shouldn't exist logically. May be Kenjaku was using different centipede spirits or Gege just forgot about those getting destroyed in JJK0.
curses can come back to the living world after a while, could've just grabbed em again.

I mean kenny has the cricket curse when he kills the RCT explosion guy and that one got no diffed and killed by yuji back in shibuya

Back