• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

It could also be extreme bruising and scuffing

But I'd like for it to be burns cuz vaporization high-end
YbhzPpb.png

Uraume can maybe scale to the shockwave that violently fragmented the building. It can be their actual durability rating if it gets higher than 8-B

Also, the streaks trailing with Satoru's fist implies Cursed Energy Reinforcement, which is par for the course; when he punched Jogo way back in Vol. 2, he used the Limitless to enhance the blow, and Yuta and Kusakabe described Satoru as using Blue to strengthen his punches before.

How logical it makes sense that Urauma, heavily damaged by Gojo's punch, is tanking Gojo's most powerful attack in the next episode

Why is this a topic of controversy all of a sudden? Uraume was clearly less than five feet behind Sukuna when Satoru unleashed the Hollow Purple, and they were clearly caught in the attack, and they clearly reappeared in Chapter 237.

Also, the streaks trailing with Satoru's fist implies Cursed Energy Reinforcement, which is par for the course; when he punched Jogo way back in Vol. 2, he used the Limitless to enhance the blow, and Yuta and Kusakabe described Satoru as using Blue to strengthen his punches before.
I don't understand what you are talking about, can you throw any sample panel for this?

Sukuna barely blocked the attack because he was caught off-guard, and the entire building was destroyed with Uraume atop as a result; they were trapped within the rubble. As if you can really block an Hollow Purple.
???? He still blocked it with his CE enhancement and she was stood directly behind him. Gege's extra drawing fits into the idea of her just being a part of the building collateral and falling, rather than surviving any part of the attack itself

She was feeling the pain of a simple blue infused punch for WEEKS, no way she is visibly fine to fight Hakari after eating a 200% Purple

Nanami below Mid is insanity
There's just not any agenda posting for Nanami anymore. That plus everyone from the fans to the author himself loving Nanmi means it's a pretty safe agenda
Wait that's Mechamaru

Yuta isn't even on this list wtf
Knew i was missing someone. Yuta would probably still be mid tho, pretty much all agenda posting Yuta fans ever do is shi.tting on Yuji and occasionaly Kenjaku

There's just not any agenda posting for Nanami anymore. That plus everyone from the fans to the author himself loving Nanmi means it's a pretty safe agenda

Knew i was missing someone. Yuta would probably still be mid tho, pretty much all agenda posting Yuta fans ever do is shi.tting on Yuji and occasionaly Kenjaku
I'll be fr I only looked at Jujutsufolk for the Yuta agenda and it's chill. Kashimo's 6 fans started a war. Not sure about Yuji agendaposters tho

Back