• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

the-sneakiest-v0-pr8uiqm9z12c1.png

Wasn't value used for Blizting subsonic speed calcs is .0291 the current Calculation uses .08 as Maki with superhuman reaction speed.
Are you saying that since Maki's calc gets her to subsonic reactions, Naobito's calc should now use .0291 since that's subsonic reactions and he blitzed her?
If so that is just calc stacking based off the value from Maki's calc. We'd need statements to give such a reaction for the calc and even then such a calc would be thrown out since it'd put Naobito at mach 2.2. 22.4847051/.0291 = 772.6702784m/s

Are you saying that since Maki's calc gets her to subsonic reactions, Naobito's calc should now use .0291 since that's subsonic reactions and he blitzed her?
If so that is just calc stacking based off the value from Maki's calc. We'd need statements to give such a reaction for the calc and even then such a calc would be thrown out since it'd put Naobito at mach 2.2. 22.4847051/.0291 = 772.6702784m/s
Don't we have a statement about Todo having a reaction time of 0.01 seconds? Regarding Maki's able to see a bullet in slow motion and catch it, while I'm not into the calculations, isn't it reasonable to suggest she possesses subsonic reaction speed?

I do wanna mention Naobito isnt affected by the mach 1 Human Naoya since he is outright stated to be the fastest. He is only effected by the mach 3 cap, since Kamo calls mach 3 Naoya the fastest he has ever seen, despite referencing Naobito prior

Don't we have a statement about Todo having a reaction time of 0.01 seconds? Regarding Maki's able to see a bullet in slow motion and catch it, while I'm not into the calculations, isn't it reasonable to suggest she possesses subsonic reaction speed?
Nah its not reasonable, Todo's reaction time can just be higher canonically, Todo does fight Hanami who tries harder against him and Yuji. Todo's also just superior to Maki during gw.

I do wanna mention Naobito isnt affected by the mach 1 Human Naoya since he is outright stated to be the fastest. He is only effected by the mach 3 cap, since Kamo calls mach 3 Naoya the fastest he has ever seen, despite referencing Naobito prior
Naoya shows us a sonic boom, Naobito does not. And Naobito's statement is inference to his strategic framing and timing along with the ct use, aka he's considered the fastest because of how good he is with the ct, not because he's just simply faster. Naoya and Naobito's ct speed never show a difference in speed overall.

Naoya shows us a sonic boom, Naobito does not. And Naobito's statement is inference to his strategic framing and timing along with the ct use, aka he's considered the fastest because of how good he is with the ct, not because he's just simply faster. Naoya and Naobito's ct speed never show a difference in speed overall.
Being more effecient with his CT means he can build up more speed, so stacked Nayoa < stacked Naobito, but ig that doesnt matter to this feat in particular so fair enough

Nah its not reasonable, Todo's reaction time can just be higher canonically, Todo does fight Hanami who tries harder against him and Yuji. Todo's also just superior to Maki during gw.
Naobito didn't just blitzed Maki he also Blitzed Nanami who is also grade 1 Sorcerer and relative to Yuji in speed.
It includes both speed and CT. Fanbook literally states that.

Naobito didn't just blitzed Maki he also Blitzed Nanami who is also grade 1 Sorcerer and relative to Yuji in speed.
So?

It includes both speed and CT. Fanbook literally states that.
And manga tells us he became known as the fastest through his natural born sense of strategic timing and framing, this has nothing to do with speed but how he’s able to coordinate himself with the ct.

Subsonic reaction speed based on Nanami or maki should work.
And manga tells us he became known as the fastest through his natural born sense of strategic timing and framing, this has nothing to do with speed but how he’s able to coordinate himself with the ct.
Fanbook is extension of what Gege couldn't explain it in manga. Why disregard Fanbook statement for this only while you guys accept the same thing for other characters. Also how him using strategic time , framing gonna disregard him being fast? He can do all those thing so it doesn't Contradicts anything.

Fanbook is extension of what Gege couldn't explain it in manga. Why disregard Fanbook statement for this only while you guys accept the same thing for other characters. Also how him using strategic time , framing gonna disregard him being fast? He can do all those thing so it doesn't Contradicts anything.
Idk what you're tryna argue, the manga tells us how Naobito became the fastest, it wasn't simply due to the speed of the ct, but because of how good he was with the ct. Its not like the databook gave us a more detailed explaining of how he became the fastest, the manga did that, the databook leaves this out. Why use that when Gege has it explained in manga.

Subsonic reaction speed based on Nanami or maki should work.
This was tried with different characters for other calcs before already and dismissed so nah idt so.

Then you can't use 22.5 meters because that distance is for blitzing Dagon, Maki and Nanami weren't looking at Naobito's direction

Idk what you're tryna argue, the manga tells us how Naobito became the fastest, it wasn't simply due to the speed of the ct, but because of how good he was with the ct. Its not like the databook gave us a more detailed explaining of how he became the fastest, the manga did that, the databook leaves this out. Why use that when Gege has it explained in manga.
I mean to make a good timing speed also very important but now I realised you are replying to @Giannysmag 😭😭😭 no wonder I felt something off. This doesn't even has anything to do with what I asked regarding Naobito Blizting maki and Nanami to use 0.0291
This was tried with different characters for other calcs before already and dismissed so nah idt so.
Why it got dismissed? I can see it being an some outlier or something for other characters but I specifically brought this out as Naobito was the fastest (Second to Gojo) so I was wondering it doens't Contradicts with Narrative.
Then you can't use 22.5 meters because that distance is for blitzing Dagon, Maki and Nanami weren't looking at Naobito's direction
Oh Okay 🗿 someone should change the title then I thought it was due to blitzing 3 of them.
Naobito blitzes Nanami, Maki and Cursed Womb Dagon
Btw what distance we can use for Maki and Nanami?

a whole month after they healed the injury*
Just to clarify that's definitely not normal punch. It's Blue for sure as Hakari and Yuta explains how they felt. Gojos normal punches has zero statements for inducing pain. Especially Uraume also has RCT pain shouldn't even remain there.

Just to clarify that's definitely not normal punch. It's Blue for sure as Hakari and Yuta explains how they felt. Gojos normal punches has zero statements for inducing pain. Especially Uraume also has RCT pain shouldn't even remain there.
i don't think RCT would remove pain

If anything it likely makes it worse since it would be restoring any and all damage to your nerves making the pain even more intense (which really shows how ****** the sheer resistence to pain hakari, gojo and sukuna have)

Sure but even a blue amped punch might as well have 0 AP behind it compared to a 200% Hollow Purple
Eh only a casual one maybe.

A blue punch from gojo was able to go through sukunas rib cage during their clashes.

It no where near vaporizing his arm levels of power but its still something.

i don't think RCT would remove pain

If anything it likely makes it worse since it would be restoring any and all damage to your nerves making the pain even more intense (which really shows how ****** the sheer resistence to pain hakari, gojo and sukuna have)
Her hand literally got pierced by Choso's PB and Poision and we don't see she is complaining after Shibuya incident heck after she healed it she didn't say anything about Pain. She even didn't cared at that point.

Also Gojo used Blue punches while playing with Jogo. I don't see why he would hold back against Uraume when he was in killing zone against them. He was already pissed to the point dude was about to one shot Kenjaku.
Sure but even a blue amped punch might as well have 0 AP behind it compared to a 200% Hollow Purple
I don't know what you are trying to say but all I'm saying is stop Downplaying it as Normal punch I'm not claiming she scales to the attack. But it's just too much of an downplay to say Gojo was holding back and used normal punch there while his in character he casually uses blue punches.

A blue punch from gojo was able to go through sukunas rib cage during their clashes.
Go through rib cage when Sukuna wasn't defending instead dude was under UV affects. Can I see the scan when blue punch went through Sukuna ribcage when his CE Reinforcements was active?

Last edited:
Her hand literally got pierced by Choso's PB and Poision and we don't see she is complaining after Shibuya incident heck after she healed it she didn't say anything about Pain. She even didn't cared at that point.

Also Gojo used Blue punches while playing with Jogo. I don't see why he would hold back against Uraume when he was in killing zone against them. He was already pissed to the point dude was about to one shot Kenjaku.
That don't really mean much, I mean just high pain tolarance, she didn't complain as the hole was there.
I don't know what you are trying to say but all I'm saying is stop Downplaying it as Normal punch I'm claiming she scales to the attack. But it's just too much of an downplay to say Gojo was holding back and used normal punch there while his in character he casually used blue punches.
I mean he definitly used a blue punch but he was definitly holding back.

I mean he is capable of smashing a whole ass fist sized indent into sukunas chest if he hit uraume with that same level of force he'd punch square through the bitch.

I don't know what you are trying to say but all I'm saying is stop Downplaying it as Normal punch I'm claiming she scales to the attack. But it's just too much of an downplay to say Gojo was holding back and used normal punch there while his in character he casually used blue punches.
I'm saying that no matter how strong the blue amped punch is, it's still way weaker than HP and Uraume got one shot by it, so she is absolutely not scaling to an amped purple

Back