• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I mean he definitly used a blue punch but he was definitly holding back.
No proof for him holding back when his mind was filled with thought of killing Kenjaku.
I mean he is capable of smashing a whole ass fist sized indent into sukunas chest if he hit uraume with that same level of force he'd punch square through the bitch.
Already replied to this
Go through rip cage when Sukuna wasn't defending instead dude was under UV affects. Can I see the scan when blue punch went through Sukuna ribcage when his CE Reinforcements was active?
I'm saying that no matter how strong the blue amped punch is, it's still way weaker than HP and Uraume got one shot by it, so she is absolutely not scaling to an amped purple
Typo mistake. Also I'm not saying she scaled to Blue or HP. All I'm saying is saying it's holding back blue punch is just one hell of an downplay.
I don't know what you are trying to say but all I'm saying is stop Downplaying it as Normal punch I'm not claiming she scales to the attack. But it's just too much of an downplay to say Gojo was holding back and used normal punch there while his in character he casually uses blue punches.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/228jjk_006.png
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/228jjk_009.png
Unlimited Void cough cough 😷

Unlimited Void cough cough 😷
cough cough* not really cough cough*
2024-01-16_191430.png

you are thinking about this
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_g228_012.png

which happened a chapter later.

cough cough* not really cough cough*
2024-01-16_191430.png
You mean chapter 228
Except for that one UV affected Blue punch we don't see any on screen Blue punch of Gojo piercing Sukuna. So I'm gonna go with what happened in chapter 228 (offscreen) is due to Red at best.

You mean chapter 228
  • Nothing implied it's due to blue. Gojo could have used red.
can't be since we don't see a substential amount of burns as with every other use of red so far (plus the area of effect is faaaar to small also we do see sukuna take a similar type of tear damage when gojo used blue on him)
2024-01-16_193536.png

https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_g228_008.pnghttps://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_232_009.pnghttps://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_232_010.png
2024-01-16_194017.png
2024-01-16_194027.png

• To support my claim we don't see blood in his hands (even if we ignored that he was already far away). He was also too far away.
we don't see blood on his hand after the one punch he landed on sukuna in 229 so moot point
No he didn't man took a 10 second nap from it and we don't actually know if the punch actually gone through the chest or not since there is no actual front scan of the punch landing.
thats a grazing punch while both are mid air of course its not gonna go through him.
That there is a head shot and going through a skull reinforced with CE is quite a bit harder than going through ribs, I mean lets put it into a real world example, a pro boxer can smash your ribs into bits but would shatter his hand if he tried to break your skull.
Except for that one UV affected Blue punch we don't see any on screen Blue punch of Gojo piercing Sukuna. So I'm gonna go with what happened in chapter 228 (offscreen) is due to Red at best.
Nope

Last edited:
also FYI a basic punch is not a full powered punch.

Its like compering a haymaker wtih a basic jab not every single strike is a full powered one.

The one he hit uraume with was a basic jab, the one he hit sukuna with to punch a hole in his chest would be a haymaker type punch

can't be since we don't see a substential amount of burns as with every other use of red so far (plus the area of effect is faaaar to small also we do see sukuna take a similar type of tear damage when gojo used blue on him)
2024-01-16_193536.png

https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_g228_008.pnghttps://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_232_009.pnghttps://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_232_010.png
2024-01-16_194017.png
2024-01-16_194027.png
? Looks like same thing to me when Sukuna face got wrecked by Red.
9-iZJ5k0G2iaXee-m.jpg

we don't see blood on his hand after the one punch he landed on sukuna in 229 so moot point

No he didn't man took a 10 second nap from it and we don't actually know if the punch actually gone through the chest or not since there is no actual front scan of the punch landing.
He wasn't taking nap. Just remembered Sun pointed out Sukuna was just hiding in shadow to recover from Black flash.

Also we literally see Gojo's hand outside when Sukuna got punched by him off-guard still not Piercing inside of him. Not to mention the same place where he pierced previously due to UV. If he can do that when Sukuna was on guard it shouldn't be a problem for him to do it with BF+Blue punch.
thats a grazing punch while both are mid air of course its not gonna go through him.

That there is a head shot and going through a skull reinforced with CE is quite a bit harder than going through ribs, I mean lets put it into a real world example, a pro boxer can smash your ribs into bits but would shatter his hand if he tried to break your skull.
Let's go with your mid air and skull thing
Full powered Gojo punches Sukuna still no damage
  • Not mid air
  • Not skull
Post me onscreen scan where he actually pierced Sukuna with Blue punch (without getting caught in UV) until I'm not buying your arguments of Gojo can Pierce Sukuna with CE reinforcements.

I know and I disagree, a full power punch from gojo while inforced with blue would gore the bastard on the spot.
also FYI a basic punch is not a full powered punch.

Its like compering a haymaker wtih a basic jab not every single strike is a full powered one.

The one he hit uraume with was a basic jab, the one he hit sukuna with to punch a hole in his chest would be a haymaker type punch
I disagree until I see a proper onscreen feat for Sukuna getting his chest piercing by Blue Punch.

Anyway she doesn't scale to Gojo's Punch. She survived it that's the point.

? Looks like same thing to me when Sukuna face got wrecked by Red.
9-iZJ5k0G2iaXee-m.jpg
that is not a burn my good man that is a hole i don't know what to tell ya (the burns done by Gege are more shaded and usually allow us to see the skin, that right there is a massive **** off blood stain left by a hole in the body similar to something else later down the line)
He wasn't taking nap. Just remembered Sun pointed out Sukuna was just hiding in shadow to recover from Black flash.
Yeah he was recovering because he lost conciouseness for a bit.
Also we literally see Gojo's hand when Sukuna punched him off-guard still not Piercing inside of him. Not to mention the same place where he pierced previously due to UV. If he can do that when Sukuna was on guard it shouldn't be a problem for him to do it with BF+Blue punch.
we don't see the top of his fist at all
2024-01-16_201257.png

it cuts off at the nuckles so we don't see if they went through or not
kinda similiar to another panel when you take a closer look
2024-01-16_201337.png

(would you look at that also cuts off at the nuckles)

Let's go with your mid air and skull thing
Full powered Gojo punches Sukuna still no damage
  • Not mid air
  • Not skull
No damage is a hell of a statement considering that both still made him bleed
2024-01-16_201403.png
2024-01-16_201446.png

Post me onscreen scan where he actually pierced Sukuna with Blue punch (without getting caught in UV) until I'm not buying your arguments of Gojo can Pierce Sukuna with CE reinforcements.
well how about just blue in general?
2024-01-16_201805.png

hey cammer man zoom in on that wound!
2024-01-16_201807.png

Hmmm looks familiar....
2024-01-16_201909.png

can't put my finger on it.

that is not a burn my good man that is a hole i don't know what to tell ya (the burns done by Gege are more shaded and usually allow us to see the skin, that right there is a massive **** off blood stain left by a hole in the body similar to something else later down the line)
Check the below Toji explanation.
Yeah he was recovering because he lost conciouseness for a bit.
He lost consciousness when he got hit and gone inside the shadow but its nothing when we see his body still being fine.
we don't see the top of his fist at all
2024-01-16_201257.png

it cuts off at the nuckles so we don't see if they went through or not
kinda similiar to another panel when you take a closer look
He was bended. Look the full image. Also we can see Gojos thumb still outside clearly.

Also if what you are saying is true it would look like this. Not like that.
2024-01-16_201337.png

(would you look at that also cuts off at the nuckles)
This one is not a punch it's a Sharp edged Piercing attack I don't know how to word it. But obviously it doesn't look like a fist punch
No damage is a hell of a statement considering that both still made him bleed
2024-01-16_201403.png
2024-01-16_201446.png
No damage mean it didn't pierced him like you said. I didn't say he didn't got hurt or felt pain. Obviously it did some damage but I was pointing out the external damage you were talking about.
well how about just blue in general?
2024-01-16_201805.png

hey cammer man zoom in on that wound!
2024-01-16_201807.png

Hmmm looks familiar....
Previous panel we literally see Gojo used compressed blues. Which rips off target. Sukuna didn't took any damage from kick or punch it happened after he moved away. Means it's the same attacks of the orbs.
2024-01-16_201909.png

can't put my finger on it.
You know red can travel stright before Exploding. Manga feat also same Toji flew straight away. HP also has same property where one can explode and where one he can fire straight when Gojo used HP Toji got pierced we don't see it getting exploded. But we literally see HP having Explosion property if it's not used in straight line.

Back