• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

40zzq4.png

But what exactly was burned out?
0090-018.png

Yuta's Cursed Technique is 模倣—Copy.

0180-009.png

After he replenished said Cursed Technique, he was able to utilize Uro's power.
Certainly wasn’t Rika, his external Cursed Technique, rather, the things she grants to him, like the copied techniques, hence why he lost the arms.
Rika is Yuta's "外付けの術式と呪力の備蓄", or "external Cursed Technique and Energy storage", not "external Cursed Technique" like what John Werry describes.
Later, he uses his Cursed Energy to fire powerful energy beams in a match against Ryu, but was this Yuta’s own CE or his CE + Rika’s storage?
0180-002.png

The latter. He requires Rika's storage to build up the energy required for high-output blasts.
Because later Rika fires her own beam and Ryu notices is isn’t that powerful
Uh.
I mean, even after accumulating energy, Yuta's blasts are weaker than Ryu's. Rika didn't charge her blast up any.

Last edited:
0090-018.png

Yuta's Cursed Technique is 模倣—Copy.

0180-009.png

After he replenished said Cursed Technique, he was able to utilize Uro's power.

Rika is Yuta's "外付けの術式と呪力の備蓄", or "external Cursed Technique and Energy storage", not "external Cursed Technique" like what John Werry describes.

0180-002.png

The latter. He requires Rika's storage to build up the energy required for high-output blasts.

Uh.
I mean, even after accumulating energy, Yuta's blasts are weaker than Ryu's. Rika didn't charge her blast up any.
Jfc shrink the images next time

Didn't the government official mention that a sorcerer could power a nation for a lifetime?
As in, 2,524,554,080x the current result? Cursed Energy auto-regenerates but NOT quickly.

Anyway, what are the standard ice creation formulas?
80 years. Okay.

2,524,554,080 x 1.32 = 3.332411385.6 Teratons (High 6-C)

Here's the thing: the government official said a sorcerer could power a nation for a lifetime. Not necessarily Gojo. So there could be some major upscaling here

But it's a large number, so the most reasonable assumption would be someone at the Special Grade level of power. Someone else they observed alongside Gojo, like Yuta or Geto

Actually, given the way the dialogue progresses, it sounds like he's pointing out Gojo's feat for effect. So most likely Gojo. Still means JJK 0 gets scaling from it

Here's the thing: the government official said a sorcerer could power a nation for a lifetime. Not necessarily Gojo. So there could be some major upscaling here
The very idea of Cursed Energy being able to fuel anything, let alone a nation, was propagated by American government officials that determined that having "energy" in its name means that its properties are comparable to fossil fuels and solar power. The calculation is founded upon American ignorance!
The only sorcerers that the officials know, supposedly, are Yuji/Sukuna, Satoru Gojo, Nanami, and Todo, but they only ever cherrypick Satoru.

The very idea of Cursed Energy being able to fuel anything, let alone a nation, was propagated by American government officials that determined that having "energy" in its name means that its properties are comparable to fossil fuels and solar power. The calculation is founded upon American ignorance!
The only sorcerers that the officials know, supposedly, are Yuji/Sukuna, Satoru Gojo, Nanami, and Todo, but they only ever cherrypick Satoru.
Actually, given the way the dialogue progresses, it sounds like he's pointing out Gojo's feat for effect. So most likely Gojo. Still means JJK 0 gets scaling from it
Ninja'd you on my own message

Because that's how powering something works, if Gojo has to spend his whole lifetime to output that energy then he doesn't scale to it
The comment never implies that Satoru is set to be plugged up and used as a battery forever, continuously pooling energy together. They watched a few clips, said he had enough energy to power a nation, and then said that he had could a power a nation for a lifetime.

Bruh thanks for pointing out. LMAO now I have a idea for scaling grade 1 there if possible let me check if Todo and Nanami level characters can be upgraded with supporting feat.

I will read the chapter and see for the context properly. Might drop a CRT if all things are correct. Also it explains why despite Gojo gets sealed they wanted to steal other Sorcerers to use it as the energy sources.

The two sentences are within the same part of the convo, just separated by the chapter ending

It is most definitely Gojo that is being talked about. They cherrypicked his energy output

What do you think the results of these statements are?
Currently accepted rating is Low 7-C. Idk where this High 6-C come from. You might have misunderstood @Sir_Marvulous hypothetically speaking about Sorcerers powering Asia which is not a thing in canon material.

Or is there any other arguments makes powering the nation high 6-C? I didn't see any new things brought up here

Low 7-C is also not consistent for Grade 1. Grade 1 are 8-B or at most 8-A with legit feats, not random and vague statements.
Or is there any other arguments makes powering the nation high 6-C? I didn't see any new things brought up here
Powering a nation for a lifetime, which leads to High 6-C results. Even if you say that this is not the timeframe, as they’d do it daily or monthly, it’s still vague as ****.

Currently accepted rating is Low 7-C. Idk where this High 6-C come from. You might have misunderstood @Sir_Marvulous hypothetically speaking about Sorcerers powering Asia which is not a thing in canon material.

I just took Null's suggestion and multiplied the 1.32 Kiloton feat (energy per second out of 1 year of powering China) by the amount of seconds in 80 years. It yielded 3.33 Teratons, which is Low 6-B

Edit: Low 6-B not Low 6-B+

Last edited:
Back