• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

One finger Sukuna when Nanami uses a slightly sharper weapon

from tier 6 shenanigans to tier 7 hopes, we have finally arrived at tier 8 reality.
I vaguely remember Sukuna's cleave not being able to cut through buildings with ease..... maybe we need to downgrade dismantle and cleave outside of domain.

from tier 6 shenanigans to tier 7 hopes, we have finally arrived at tier 8 reality.
I think the issue is that the calcs were heavily wanked, and made everyone believe these characters were High End Tier 8, boderline Tier 7, and not like, Mid End Tier 8.

I vaguely remember Sukuna's cleave not being able to cut through buildings with ease..... maybe we need to downgrade dismantle and cleave outside of domain.
The only time tier 6 came about was that one natural earthquake thread right? Tier 7's staying for top tiers in the Culling Game and beyond, Instant Spirit Body Mahito can still be 8-A via x2 multiplier from Yuji no-selling that 8-B+ ground slam

I think the issue is that the calcs were heavily wanked, and made everyone believe these characters were High End Tier 8, boderline Tier 7, and not like, Mid End Tier 8.
Coffin of the Iron Mountain's High 7-A calc and the Domain Expansion creation scaling to physicals meta was certainly a thing 💀

What happened to the finger bearer calc though of vaping Megumi's darkness? That one actually seemed okay
Megumi's shadows have no buoyancy and you sink for seemingly forever in Chimera Shadow Garden, I don't think they can be equated to any liquids

Ryu fodderised buildings with his Granite Blast and his durability is strong enough to tank it. Dismantle was able to damage him with ease. Cleave was able to one shot him. Also here is the crater created by Dismantle.
3-OvicM20tYZXcO-m.jpg

According to 238, the World-Rending Slash requires incantations. Not only that, it's an Extension Technique, which requires a lot of Cursed Energy

Gojo fought Sukuna assuming he wasn't using all the tricks up his sleeve

This assumes he wouldn't even try to stop Sukuna from doing it by noticing his chanting or sensing the Cursed Energy charge despite knowing Sukuna has ways to take control of the fight

Now Kusakabe did theorize it could've been done through a Binding Vow

One problem: We'll never know because it was an off-screen kill

According to 238, the World-Rending Slash requires incantations. Not only that, it's an Extension Technique, which requires a lot of Cursed Energy

Gojo fought Sukuna assuming he wasn't using all the tricks up his sleeve

This assumes he wouldn't even try to stop Sukuna from doing it by noticing his chanting or sensing the Cursed Energy buildup

Now Kusakabe did theorize it could've been done through a Binding Vow

One problem: We'll never know because it was an off-screen kill
Why assume Sukuna incantation is slower than what Gojo can perceive?

Anyway whole point is Gojo six eyes can't see the World slash he missed that when Maho used it. I guess it should get higher degree of Invincibility

Why assume Sukuna incantation is slower than what Gojo can perceive?
Why wouldn't he notice? The two of them are effectively equal in speed, and Gojo does not need Six Eyes to see Sukuna talking

In fact, Sukuna himself responded to Gojo's incantations to restore his output earlier during the battle

Shit, SHOKO witnessed that too

Why wouldn't he notice? The two of them are effectively equal in speed, and Gojo does not need Six Eyes to see Sukuna talking
EQ in combat speed ≠ Perception speed. Like you are still not addressing why Gojo wasn't able to dodge Maho slash if you think Gojo can see it. Also what Gojo supposed to do if he sees Sukuna chanting something? Tell him to not chant? Also Sukuna most likely chanted it with his second mouth. Sukuna can still use that. So I don't see the problem there.

Also I'm not even sure if there is a cool down period that was stated to by Kusakabe hypothetically. Sukuna used the same slash on Kashimo right after he Reincarnated. Same goes for Higuruma.

EQ in combat speed ≠ Perception speed. Like you are still not addressing why Gojo wasn't able to dodge Maho slash if you think Gojo can see it.
Dawg I didn't say the slash. I said the incantations

Maho tagging Gojo with the slash while he's getting jumped is fair game
Also what Gojo supposed to do if he sees Sukuna chanting something? Tell him to not chant?
Attack him before he pulls off the move and while he's still chanting. Duh
Also Sukuna most likely chanted it with his second mouth. Sukuna can still use that. So I don't see the problem there.
As for the stomach mouth, that still requires a moment to charge with the incantations as shown during 238 and said by Kusakabe

Eyes, yeah. Stomach mouth, likely not considering his true body having it is considered "perfection" by the narration thus he likely can't have it in vessels

And regardless, it still takes incantations and CE charge for Sukuna to pull it off

Back