• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Attack him before he pulls off the move and while he's still chanting. Duh
Chanting 3 words shouldn't take much time + even if Gojo noticed the chants he wouldn't have had time to one shot. It's like Sukuna legs were completely destroyed. Just one dodge and use the slash thats enough.
Eyes, yeah. Stomach mouth, likely not considering his true body having it is considered "perfection" by the narration thus he likely can't have it in vessels
He Manifested mouth in anime and in manga he was able to manifest it while inside Yuji. Also Sukuna True form being PERFECTION is not just for mouth. It's overall for his physical body and cursed energy Reinforcement and flow like how we saw with Kashimo's X ray vision.
And regardless, it still takes incantations and CE charge for Sukuna to pull it off
Also I'm not even sure if there is a cool down period that was stated to by Kusakabe hypothetically. Sukuna used the same slash on Kashimo right after he Reincarnated. Same goes for Higuruma.

Chanting 3 words shouldn't take much time + even if Gojo noticed the chants he wouldn't have had time to one shot. It's like Sukuna legs were completely destroyed. Just one dodge and use the slash thats enough.
He doesn't need to one-shot him. He just needs to prevent him from using the strong Dismantle, which is entirely within question, especially considering he can do this
Also I'm not even sure if there is a cool down period that was stated to by Kusakabe hypothetically. Sukuna used the same slash on Kashimo right after he Reincarnated. Same goes for Higuruma.
cool down period
I said charge time

He doesn't need to one-shot him. He just needs to prevent him from using the strong Dismantle, which is entirely within question
If he can't one shot him then there is no way he is stopping him from using Dismantle as long as Sukuna is conscious he can still spam that shit.
Yeah, a small mouth. Not a big mouth
I don't remember size of mouth coming into play when chanting something
I said charge time
Yeah that's Kusakabe hypothetically speaking cooldown or charge time. Higuruma literally got hit by it Despite Sukuna chanting it infront of him. I don't see charge time required for it being too long even if you say there is one which I don't believe it.

Last edited:
If he can't one shot him then there is no way he is stopping him from using Dismantle as long as Sukuna is conscious he can still spam that shit.
Staggering him prevents him from speaking. Plus he still needs to aim it. And given it's an extension technique, which are notoriously difficult to pull off, he definitely cannot spam it
Yeah that's Kusakabe hypothetically speaking cooldown or change time because Higuruma literally got hit by it. Despite Sukuna chanting it infront of him. I don't see charge time required for it being too long even if you say there is one which I don't believe it.
Why are you acting like I'm saying it'd take long? I'm saying it's enough time for Gojo to react

And besides, Kusakabe straight up said he wasn't using the Dismantle that cuts the world during 246

Staggering him prevents him from speaking. Plus he still needs to aim it. And given it's an extension technique, which are notoriously difficult to pull off, he definitely cannot spam it
He doesn't need to aim his slashes. He killed Getos adapted daughter without using his arm.

Distance wasn't even that big you want Gojo to dodge at this Point?
17-ffp-cYzXy6UpU.jpg

Also Sukuna can increase his slash range.
6-i47ZzVw36pNAE.jpg

Why are you acting like I'm saying it'd take long?
You are saying it's enough time dodge which isn't the case here.
I'm saying it's enough time for Gojo to react
You are Contradicting now. Maho slash and Sukuna Slash are same thing. If Gojo can't see the Slash how TF he is gonna react?

Find it funny when people didn't cared when Maho cut off Gojo's hand but now they are complaining about Sukuna cutting off Gojo with same technique.
And besides, Kusakabe straight up said he wasn't using the Dismantle that cuts the world during 246
He doesn't use it = Kusakabe was right?
Like I said he was hypothetically speaking because he wasn't using it.

He doesn't need to aim his slashes. He killed Getos adapted daughter without using his arm.
Clearly for the world slash he does, which makes sense since it's an Extension Technique
Distance wasn't even that big you want Gojo to dodge at this Point?
17-ffp-cYzXy6UpU.jpg

Also Sukuna can increase his slash range.
6-i47ZzVw36pNAE.jpg

You are saying it's enough time dodge which isn't the case here.
You are Contradicting now. Maho slash and Sukuna Slash are same thing. If Gojo can't see the Slash how TF he is gonna react?

Find it funny when people didn't cared when Maho cut off Gojo's hand but now they are complaining about Sukuna cutting off Gojo with same technique.

He doesn't use it = Kusakabe was right?
Like I said he was hypothetically speaking because he wasn't using it.
Oh my god how many times do I have to say he has enough time to stop him from even using it? Especially when he can fire shockwaves from his hands to stagger him

There's a reason I'm refraining from the discussion of "Can he dodge it?"

Clearly for the world slash he does, which makes sense since it's an Extension Technique
He doesn't need to make his hands move he can just point his fingers which doesn't need long moments so what you are complaining about still doens't make sense
Oh my god how many times do I have to say he has enough time to stop him from even using it especially when he can fire shockwaves from his fists to stagger him

There's a reason I'm refraining from the discussion of "Can he dodge it?"
What Shockwaves? Like we literally see Sukuna was fine with half of his face and Hand got destroyed. He could have still lessened the damage if Gojo attacked him. What you are trying to say doesn't make sense.

Also you are forgetting Gojo himself was damaged from Purple so Sukuna had enough time.

He doesn't need to make his hands move he can just point his fingers which doesn't need long moments so what you are complaining about still doens't make sense
The only on screen world slash we've seen used incantations and was aimed. Considering it's a hefty technique, that seems to track
What Shockwaves? Like we literally see Sukuna was fine with half of his face and Hand got destroyed.
This
He could have still lessened the damage if Gojo attacked him. What you are trying to say doesn't make sense.
He doesn't need to damage him he just needs to stagger him and prevent him from setting up the attack
Also you are forgetting Gojo himself was damaged from Purple so Sukuna had enough time.
We see him healing on screen and having regained output. He very much could've done something to interrupt the setup for the attack

I'm not responding after this point cuz I do not wanna waste energy going in circles

The only on screen world slash we've seen used incantations and was aimed. Considering it's a hefty technique, that seems to track
What? My scan is literally shows world slash Chant and we see Sukuna using fingers as pointers. I don't know what you are Yapping now. 😭 Also you clearly ignoring the fact it has a wide range and If Gojo comes closer to Sukuna he has zero ways to dodge it except teleportation unless you have proof that he can teleport before Slash hits him.
What's stopping Sukuna Dodging that?
Answer: nothing. This is just coping if anyone think Sukuna would get hit by this attack
He doesn't need to damage him he just needs to stagger him and prevent him from setting up the attack
Gojo was healing his own wounds again you are making things up which doesn't make sense from fight POV.
We see him healing on screen and having regained output. He very much could've done something to interrupt the setup for the attack
We still see his face with smoke in last pic. And next chapter we see him becoming a KitKat.
Sukuna didn't started healing his wounds he spammed Dismantle there while Gojo was concentrated on healing both invested in different things.

Well death of Gojo is hard for Gojo fans to accept but this is really coping people criticizing narrative.

What? My scan is literally shows world slash Chant and we see Sukuna using fingers as pointers. I don't know what you are Yapping now. 😭 Also you clearly ignoring the fact it has a wide range and If Gojo comes closer to Sukuna he has zero ways to dodge it except teleportation unless you have proof that he can teleport before Slash hits him.
Bold of you to claim I'm yapping when you keep going on about the feasibility of dodging the world slash when that's not even my argument. Seriously, you keep strawmanning what I'm arguing

FYI, in the scan you posted, he's still aiming with his arm raised to his head
What's stopping Sukuna Dodging that?
Answer: nothing. This is just coping if anyone think Sukuna would get hit by this attack
Because he's injured and barely holding it together?

Anyways I will not be reading anymore strawman arguments and leaps in logic. Good night

Last edited:
Bold of you to claim I'm yapping when you keep going on about the feasibility of dodging the world slash when that's not even my argument. Seriously, you keep strawmanning what I'm arguing. In the scan you posted, he's still aiming with his arm raised to his head
Your initial arguments. I don't remember strawmaning you. I was talking about how Sukuna could have countered Gojo if he tried to attack and stop World slash it still comes under same Arguments. You just couldn't give a proper refute that's all.
According to 238, the World-Rending Slash requires incantations. Not only that, it's an Extension Technique, which requires a lot of Cursed Energy

Gojo fought Sukuna assuming he wasn't using all the tricks up his sleeve
Gojo never fought Sukuna thinking Sukuna was using all the tricks he literally admits he couldn't make Sukuna go all out.
This assumes he wouldn't even try to stop Sukuna from doing it by noticing his chanting or sensing the Cursed Energy charge despite knowing Sukuna has ways to take control of the fight
I addressed why Gojo was healing so he didn't tried to stop Sukuna
Now Kusakabe did theorize it could've been done through a Binding Vow
I addressed Kusakabe part
One problem: We'll never know because it was an off-screen kill
We don't need to know when we literally have proof for Gojo not able to perceive or view the Slash.
That whole thread from Twitter is all about Gojo not being able to see the Slash.

So that was the EM waves i legit thought i was trippin. This pretty much burries the aim dodging arguament
His hands fires EMW and his mouth produces Sound waves (scan 1, scan 2). Narrative only states two things there is no need to assume Kashimo was firing something else when narrative never implied or stated Kashimo has 3rd power which is neither EMW or Sound waves. That would be far fetched assumption. So it's EMW.

Also Sukuna transformed even before Lightning Discharge hits him

Well Gege giving all these feats & drops a statement like mach 10 or 20. Then he is definitely trolling at this point.

@Giannysmag for now only thing we can do is cope because of people believing Naoya and Maki Blizting full power Sukuna and adult Gojo any time if they wants.

Let's wait for Series to end. Gege might drop another statement like Yuji surpassed Mach 1 and hit Sukuna with extermination sword 😞.

All these arguments gonna be null if that shit happens.

Now Kusakabe did theorize it could've been done through a Binding Vow

One problem: We'll never know because it was an off-screen kill
I mean we can get a confirmation later or on? like its not that hard to see that it likely was a binding vow (mainly since with DE Higaruma was able to take a slash from Sukuna while he was making hand signs, didn't work at close range though)

Also, we've seen that Gojo can't actually dodge these slashes so why does that matter?

maho who Gojo knew could bypass infinity took his arm off and Gojo couldn't dodge even with 6 eyes, the first dismantle fired by Sukuna left Gojo bewildered.

Like why is it so hard to accept that it hit him? it has never been shown that dismantle can be dodged only blocked at most.

but hey honestly as long as gojo and sukuna stay at tier 7 I am fine with it.

honestly though I feel like low 7-B is fine we just want to say that CE is not a full on UES even though it clearly is but hey I am not starting that argument again before the series ends this year which might lead to higher tier feats anyhow so we'll see whats what by that point.

but hey honestly as long as gojo and sukuna stay at tier 7 I am fine with it.
Unless someone nukes Gojo powering Nation calculation social grade will be L7-C
also what about the crumble feat from inumaki in 0? wasn't that like 8-B+ to 8-A?
Visual problems
just watch him do that in the next 5 chapters or even worse have maki say that he is as fast as naoya.
I wouldn't be surprised if Gege makes Maki say that.

same hence why I am hoping she doesn't show up but I know she will due to like a dozen forshadowings at this point.
😭😭
ah ****, Man do I ever wish that we could just use the anime cuse I mean.

2024-01-09_144229.png
2024-01-09_144159.png

7-C+ kusakabe is a whole ass vibe FR FR
Actually I suggested to use this. I will try asking my friend we might get some good value. Btw Kusakabe used SD so it doesn't scales to him

Back