• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

You shall die then, and be purged to the shadow realm
Closed before the sun sets, I'm calling it.
Fully expecting a mod to just go "yea no" and close it, still gonna do it though.
minor-spelling-mistake.gif
I stealing this gif

Well if thats the argument we can also throw out the speed of every six paths character from naruto.

FTl scaling in One piece since ya know kizaru's light be quick and character like katakuri (who is scaled to rel) being able to react to the FTL big mom.

The whole "Oh wow is he surpressing his speed a thousand time so they can keep up?" argument doesn't go far cuse fiction be fiction
why bring up other verses.... and realize something, those verses actually have narrative indications for those speeds lmao, JJK's one off inconsistent feat of Sukuna dodging emw is not the same at all here.

And the verses you mentioned have an ues that influencing speed and allows them to control their speed with said ues. JJK does not so even in whatever instances you might be talking about they aren't like Sukuna's.

But like why is it an outlier? It would only scale to the three fastest characters in the verse
Sukuna gets tagged by sound waves and lightning in the same fight and earlier he mimicked a canonically supersonic attack to hit Gojo and attempt to stop Gojo from activating Hollow Purple

If I remember correctly, in the past, most people in the series were at tier 7 and mhs / mhs+. Why has the universe experienced such decline?

As of last night, I have officially caught up on JJK!

Anyway, with that in mind, how much do you guys want to bet Sukuna pulls something else out of his ass to counter Executioner Sword?

Back