• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Already read an essay like the one I know you wanna send but I've also read essays arguing the opposite and I have my own opinions so I'm not changing my mind on this
you kinda proved my previouse statement about bias a lot quicker than I expected.

2024-01-07_112905.png

(also I really don't want to write an essay cuse I already did that like 10 pages back in this thread)

I don't see where these claims of bias are coming from but you do you
"I have my own opinions so I'm not changing my mind on this"

hm-hmm.gif

not wanting to see the other side of the arguement and outright confirming that you will not change your mind on the matter, no matter what argument is presented.
Ain't that just bias to a singular conlusion my good fellow?

"I have my own opinions so I'm not changing my mind on this"

hm-hmm.gif

not wanting to see the other side of the arguement and outright confirming that you will not change your mind on the matter, no matter what argument is presented.
Ain't that just bias to a singular conlusion my good fellow?
Dawg ofc I'm going to be biased to my side of an argument I've already read essays and heard all the talking points about multiple times

Anyone would be

be fr

Tbh I think Greg is just dumb as ****
I think he is just a malicious bastard

you know just like we all know that Fujimoto is a bit of degenerate with a strange sister obsession (the guy literally roleplayed as his own none existent sister on twitter I mean like what is up with that?)

Dawg ofc I'm going to be biased to my side of an argument I've already read essays and heard all the talking points about multiple times

be fr
I mean it’s a disingenuous position to take in my opinion, I debate and talk about characters specifically to see what is true and to change my mind and gain more understanding, cuse otherwise what is the point of debating in the first place? to win imaginary arguments with people we'll never meet in person? that's pretty stupid in my opinion. Hell, the whole Gojo death debate I was on the opposite end at the start and thought it was pretty meh to outright bad but debates with a few friends and people I follow made me change my mind completely.

But hey that’s just me.

I mean it’s a disingenuous position to take in my opinion, I debate and talk about characters specifically to see what is true and to change my mind and gain more understanding, cuse otherwise what is the point of debating in the first place? to win imaginary arguments with people we'll never meet in person? that's pretty stupid in my opinion. Hell, the whole Gojo death debate I was on the opposite end at the start and thought it was pretty meh to outright bad but debates with a few friends and people I follow made me change my mind completely.

But hey that’s just me.
stay on that side
dont-come-back-and-stay-on-that-side-guys-v0-m8cxs8fwcisa1.jpg

Honestly it would be much easier if he just made a bunch of bullshit FTL statements at every opportunity

Instead he's all sciency with the EM waves

Honestly it would be much easier if he just made a bunch of bullshit FTL statements at every opportunity

Instead he's all sciency with the EM waves
yeah

Just give us a concrete statement about their speed damn you!

I mean the bastard throws in actual scientific terms in the manga and when it comes to effects it all makes sense

BUT THE ******* MOMENT IT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH SPEED! He just goes
"HA! shut up monkeys, fast mach 3"
2024-01-08_001902.png

Last edited:
Back