• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Greg honestly wrote himself into a hole with that last panel. Cause there's no way Sukuna is dying here, but there's no way for him to write his way out of it with out it seeming like another asspull
Mashle, a verse where in the first arcs nobody was capable to bypass transonic speed, but in it's last arc had a come back with MFTL+ feats

Maybe the same happen with JJK, who knows
t-tanfolk-losing-their-mind-again-lmao-v0-wfpchw1l911c1.jpeg

Tbf they didn't know that Sukuna has an Open Domain

Although Kenjaku had one so they could've told him about that so he knew what an Open Domain is

No way JJK gets MFTL+ feats

Cosmic distance traversing is unlikely , so more likely, it would need smaller distances but precise decimal timing bullshit that goes beyond anything in the series. Like, "0.1" second ain't cutting it Gege

Maybe a lower feat but multiplier statements that can be abused at best

Genuine question but why did we deny the Sukuna EM feat?
From what I've read: It was aim dodged, something about sound waves, it's inconsistent/outlier etc. 😌

Gege needs to just have a character go full Kizaru and say they hit at the speed of light or something otherwise the Mach 3 thing will haunt the verse forever. Leave no room for doubt smh.

Look at Black Clover. First major arc and there are already verbatim light speed statements.

Tbf, despiste Mach 3 being slow to a powerscaler brainrot, I doubt that most of the author think that our ratings above mach 1 are accurante.

I mean, just look at our SubRela Mirio when he sees something moving at supersonic speed
0368-014.png

How can you even prove that Sukuna dodged it and not just got away from Kashimo's hand?
Why would he dodge just cause Kashimo was aiming at him? He didn't try to dodge the sound waves. Also i always assumed these lines infront of his hand are indicating the EM waves have been launched, but that's just my guess
39Egiy5.png

CE isnt accepted to increase combat speed (Somehow)
I remember making a CRT for that, completely forgot what happened to it lmao
15F Sukuna reacts to Gojo
Nothing indcates Gojo was going full speed, he was trying to attack Kenjaku not Sukuna
10% 15F Sukuna keep up against Maki and Itadori
He was faster than both of them and also extremely casual
Maki has troube against Mach 3
Naoya couldn't land a hit on her after unlocking her senses and she was even able to hit him mid air
You for real rn? It's a weakened Sukuna reacting to it and then everyone after this ends up fighting him in combat lmao.

You'd be saying Yuji, Higuruma, Kashimo, Gojo, Yuta, Maki, and Hakari, Kenjaku, Agito, and Mahoraga would all scale to this now.
You mean the Sukuna that's been blitzing everyone for the last three chaps?

The same people who have been engaging in combat with him for the past three chapters...

Kusakabe being able to do simple domain before being completely shredded.
Ino blocking a kick
Kusakabe reacting to dismantle and blocking

Is it just Sukuna is being so casual he's suppressing himself by thousands of times?
I see what you're trying to get at but authors don't see shit this way

The most apt way to put it is that this shouldn't be a limit on Sukuna's speed as he's not letting loose whatsoever

I feel like people don't actually understand how fast SoL is sometimes. In terms of long range travel you'd make it 7 times around the planet in 1 second.

Hell, Metroman with super speed lived out an entire day "in a single frame of a video" and that's "only" MHS.

Like, from Sukunas perspective he should be statuing even the MHS characters yet nothing currently even so much as implies that.

The same people who have been engaging in combat with him for the past three chapters...

Ino blocking a kick

Is it just Sukuna is being so casual he's suppressing himself by thousands of times?
So we just gonna ignore Sukuna perception blitzing Choso and piercing blood? What about him massively outspeeding outspeeding Yuji, the guy hyped up throught the series for having really fast travel speed?

Anyway not gonna argue any further rn since i gotta go to sleep, but i am unironically thinking of making the upgrade thread

Ino blocking a kick

Well if thats the argument we can also throw out the speed of every six paths character from naruto.

FTl scaling in One piece since ya know kizaru's light be quick and character like katakuri (who is scaled to rel) being able to react to the FTL big mom.

The whole "Oh wow is he surpressing his speed a thousand time so they can keep up?" argument doesn't go far cuse fiction be fiction

Well if thats the argument we can also throw out the speed of every six paths character from naruto.

FTl scaling in One piece since ya know kizaru's light be quick and character like katakuri (who is scaled to rel) being able to react to the FTL big mom.

The whole "Oh wow is he surpressing his speed a thousand time so they can keep up?" argument doesn't go far cuse fiction be fiction
"Well, if this verse can do that, why can't mine?"

I mean I'd get if the Sukuna feat was like the Mach 3 thing where there's a bunch of chapters of building up a speed from a speedster character and ultimately reaching his peak.

This is just one irrelevant panel that some try to wank for the sake of higher tiers.

"Well, if this verse can do that, why can't mine?"
I am not for the FTL feat btw, I am just saying that the argument of oh wow how can Character A react to Character B if character A is subsonic while Character B is MHS+? is a bad argument cuse authors don't give a shit most of the time.

Back