• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Was gonna make a match of this but Kenjaku page sucks and Yuta's update aint done yet.
GDA_JiyawAAB9Nv

Who ya think winning this? Ken, Kashimo and Hakari got this.

Hakari is useless here, Toji cannot be recognized by the Domain, therefore Hakari cannot force him into a game, thus no Jackpot. SSK ends him, and then it’s a two vs three.

Before I comment on the rest, it’ll depend if Kashimo has his CT.

Hakari is useless here, Toji cannot be recognized by the Domain, therefore Hakari cannot force him into a game, thus no Jackpot. SSK ends him, and then it’s a two vs three.

Before I comment on the rest, it’ll depend if Kashimo has his CT.
Ofc Kashimo got his ct. And lets be very real here, Kenjaku's domain can still target Toji and Hakari would fight Yuta really.

Can I get the scan where it was stated Hakari can't use Domain on his own and needs an opponent to hit jackpot. I don't remember his or any domains having that kind of rules (except Higuruma domain which needs a case to function).

Ofc Kashimo got his ct. And lets be very real here, Kenjaku's domain can still target Toji and Hakari would fight Yuta really.
Hakari has no factor here. Toji cannot be recognized, thus the game won’t activate. Kenjaku’s would technically work due to it being an open barrier, but the sure-hit couldn’t recognize him, so he’d have to manually gravity attack him.

If Kashimo has his CT, then yeah, they win regardless.

Hakari has no factor here. Toji cannot be recognized, thus the game won’t activate. Kenjaku’s would technically work due to it being an open barrier, but the sure-hit couldn’t recognize him, so he’d have to manually gravity attack him.

If Kashimo has his CT, then yeah, they win regardless.
He can beat out Yuki and activate it through winning a domain battle so there's that. And yeah Kenjaku does targeted gravity attacks anyway. Okay cool Kashimo really is the nail in the coffin for me

Faster and better domain.
I have no reason to believe it’s better, especially considering Kenjaku considered a domain battle between him and her wouldn’t have led to a “poor conclusion”, despite an open barrier. Unless you think Hakari could beat out Kenjaku’s domain, too.

I have no reason to believe it’s better, especially considering Kenjaku considered a domain battle between him and her wouldn’t have led to a “poor conclusion”, despite an open barrier. Unless you think Hakari could beat out Kenjaku’s domain, too.
Just speculation on Kenjaku's part, it means nothing else.

He’s the best barrier user in the series, it holds substantial weight.
Maybe if he complimented her simple domain and knew more about her but he thought zero of her simple domain and knows nothing about her. If her domain held any power on Kenjaku's level they would've made a plan involving it.

He’s the best barrier user in the series, it holds substantial weight.
I mean the statement might be refering to the battle as a whole, since if she opened her domain kenny would have to put in far more effort to make it crumble in comperison to the simple domain giving tengen more time to crush his domain and leaving yuki with more CE and in better health over all (as she did have to burn through a metric shit load of CE for the RCT of her, arm, leg, chest, internal organs that were crushes(I mean you will not be throwing up that level of blood from just internal bleeding) and damaged head) so at that point the outcome for kenny would be a rather poor one.

If Gege wrote that Gojo fans would be crying weekly about asspulls until he finally kills him, I'm familiar with their game

Back