• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Special Grade Curses are still seen as invincible by some grade 1 sorcerers, such as Kokusen, who would rather die then face a special grade in Shibuya
I mean with kusakabe the reason he doesn't want to fight the special grades is because the ones he sees are Jogo (big oof) and Ryomen god damned Sukuna (OOF!!!!) of course he doesn't want to fight them they are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay beyond a regular special grade curse (I mean jogo by himself is worth 8 base special grades) so not exactly the best example

and we also see that Mei mei was able to utterly decimate the special grade in CQC and was ripping it limb from limb, the only issue was the domain.

Last edited:
Finally got my hands on this
g5zeP8O.jpg
Finished the first two stories and ngl, i like this more than a lot of the actual series

If a Litmitless user is bodying you, your strongest summon and your arguably second strongest summon, then I think 10S isn’t > Litmitless.

But I do believe Mahoraga can be a counter to Litmitless, as it was twice. And as he is to basically everything in the verse.

Sukuna defeated Gojo not only because of 10S, but because he also had Cleave and Dismantle.

I think Ten shadows could have been improved even further like mixing rabbits duplicate abilities with other shadows. Especially imagined spamming around 5 maho atleast that would give a big advantages to the user. Not to mention Ten Shadows user should be capable of keeping cursed tools stored in their shadows which gives big advantages. Anyway I agree BM is the weakest so far.

I mean I literally brought up this shit many times Blood Manipulation isn't deserved to be in the Big 3 families Lmao.

If a Litmitless user is bodying you, your strongest summon and your arguably second strongest summon, then I think 10S isn’t > Litmitless.

But I do believe Mahoraga can be a counter to Litmitless, as it was twice. And as he is to basically everything in the verse.

Sukuna defeated Gojo not only because of 10S, but because he also had Cleave and Dismantle.
Says a lot about Limitless Six Eyes that it took two among the best techniques in the verse to bring the user down

Says a lot about Limitless Six Eyes that it took two among the best techniques in the verse to bring the user down
I think Ten shadows could have been improved even further like mixing rabbits duplicate abilities with other shadows. Especially imagined spamming around 5 maho atleast that would give a big advantages to the user. Not to mention Ten Shadows user should be capable of keeping cursed tools stored in their shadows which gives big advantages. Anyway I agree BM is the weakest so far.

I mean I literally brought up this shit many times Blood Manipulation isn't deserved to be in the Big 3 families Lmao.
Gojo took six eyes and Limitless to the limits but honestly Ten Shadows can be above limitless and Six Eyes. There was still improvement there.

Wasn't it agreed somewhere to merge the JJK 0 and Main series keys?
Apparently it was removed because "we don't know how strong he is at that point"

I'd like to add it back since there is a statement that his Cursed Energy alone can power a nation and an already accepted calc in use on other profiles
Also do you mind if i add some more stuff to his AP justification?
I think what's already there is sufficient but feel free

Back