• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Choso gets a domain expansion who's sure hit allows him to manipualte the blood of other people and kill them from the inside, trust me i live in Greg's basement
I mean I remember Kamo inducing Blood with Poison imagine Blood Manipulation users domain has a sure hit of poison. Which would be insta win unless Opponent has RCT on the level Hakari to purify the Poison.

was reading the CE page and saw this in resistances for basic sorcerers
just because somebody is using a power that can effect fundamentals doesnt mean that they can do it all the time. And do we even have proof that cursed spirits can effect body and soul info themselves? Ogami uses a specific technique to achieve her results. Im really unsure given about the justification used here

just because somebody is using a power that can effect fundamentals doesnt mean that they can do it all the time. And do we even have proof that cursed spirits can effect body and soul info themselves? Ogami uses a specific technique to achieve her results. Im really unsure given about the justification used here
Lol. Yeah it's crazy how people don't understand magic or some supernatural energy is used to power something doesn't mean its not some CM

Check this 😐 Madness manipulation part. I'm still not seeing why it's even in there.

@Dr._whiteee when you tell him that not every character in JJK is a conceptual Buddist archetype that farts at massively hypersonic speed
Ve40rJY.jpg

Last edited:
Check this 😐 Madness manipulation part. I'm still not seeing why it's even in there.
adding abilities that shouldnt even be there 😭 😭

I think many of the PnA on the CE page need a thorough look I mean
  • Pain Manipulation & Curse Manipulation (Injuries with cursed energy cause people to be automatically cursed, this creates severe consequences for normal beings, such as extreme pain, weakening of the body, becoming ill, and eventually death. Anyone who is not a sorcerer has 0 tolerance to cursed energy[12])
instead i think it should be like this
Curse Manipulation (Which causes Disease Manipulation and Pain Manipulation - Injuries with cursed energy cause people to be automatically cursed, this creates severe consequences for normal beings, such as extreme pain, weakening of the body, becoming ill, and eventually death. Anyone who is not a sorcerer has 0 tolerance to cursed energy[12])
but im too lazy for that stuff

You could read the thread from which it came? That'd probably be a good start.

You could read the thread from which it came? That'd probably be a good start.
Maybe sometime later, I will check it out. I was more focused on CM, so I didn't pay much attention to this part. Though scans in the explanation don't talk about any characters going mad, that's why I'm confused about why it's given madness manipulation. If there is more context that's fine by me.

Honestly Gojo and Sukuna aren't very well suited for BM, Choso has genetically speaking the highest potential with the technique. Tho i'm sure Sukuna would think of some nutty shit with it
Kaiyo made a theory of using RCT to regain lost blood. Actually I also thought about that long time ago forgot about it. If Sukuna used BM with his Big CE storage and efficiency and RCT it's possible to take it higher level.

“If you gave [The two most skilled and powerful beings in the verse] the ability that hasn’t shown anything strong yet, they’d be doing [Things that BM users have never shown to be able to do]”
Just hypothetically speaking based on what's introduced in the series so far
  • We know BM can manipulate temperature. Spamming blood on the opponent and making effects like acid? It's not like every opponents will have Regeneration to heal. Not to mention Eso and Kechizu corrosion effects. Idk if it's from blood manipulation or them being cursed womb though just saying.
  • Using RCT to heal lost blood and use it for long range attacks. Like Choso was already using it with PB but I'm talking about turning into into slicing edge
  • Beside if we look at Kenjaku vs Choso anime fight you can make use of it in varity of forms. Even for flight.
Only weakness of blood manipulation users is blood lose. But better CE storage and RCT should play good role in taking it to peak.

Gojo is the exception of the exception. He can only use Limitless due to the Six Eyes, and even so, he is stronger than the previous Six Eyes + Limitless user that lost to Mahoraga

Ten Shadows is basically a kamizaki technique if you want to use the full potential, otherwise isnt that far from Projection Sorcery or Blood Manipulation

Gojo and Zenin just got """""luck""""" in the current era

Just some CT preferences for me either these two is good

Ten Shadows.
  • Tranquil Deer has RCT so you don't need to learn it
  • Nue for flight
  • Rabbit escape for distraction
  • Shadow manipulation for escaping and cursed tool or other things to store in it
No need to tame Maho if you don't have plans to fight Gojo. So 9 Shikigami are more than enough to play along. Would say Yutas copy technique is good after TS only problem is limits. We don't even know if he can copy TS or Limitless. So big no.

Idle transfiguration:
  • Using Transformation to gain different usage
  • You can create a army (though you need to disregard your human morals)
  • Also one tap kill with the domain and touch.
  • Constant Evolution if possible.

Idle Transfiguration is such a broken ability even at the lowest level honestly. Probably the pound for pound strongest CT in the series
  • You can create a army (though you need to disregard your human morals)
You wouldnt even need to use humans. We know cursed spirits have souls so you can just use it as a budget CSM

Idle Transfiguration is such a broken ability even at the lowest level honestly. Probably the pound for pound strongest CT in the series
Yeah it's a crazy ability I forgot to mention you can't even kill them until you either make them use up all of CE or directly damage the soul
You wouldnt even need to use humans. We know cursed spirits have souls so you can just use it as a budget CSM
I'm still skeptical about this. But not in a mood for discussion 😞.

Disagree tbh. CSMs strength pretty much depends entirely on what cursed spirits you happen to come across, while with 10s you are guaranteed a group of powerful shikigami as long as you can defeat them. Also no cursed spirit we've seen is stronger than Maho so full potential 10S > full potential CSM

Back