• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

@Giannysmag @PowerToScale @Arnoldstone18 can't this be used for speed Calculation? Gojo was looking at Maho when PB reaches him and he blocked it moving his arm at last moment .

9-33CJGd2QgYoZj.jpg

Funnily enough Sukuna Blocked PB without even looking at it.
13-zqqWqZIupbdLE-m.jpg

Wasn't he? it's tied to Gojo's gravity hax. Gojo dropped Sukuna on the ground with Blue and used his foot to try to crush him. It looked like he was using it, but I'm not sure. Especially when you consider his footwork themselves Induced with blue effects. Idk from my understanding he was using it 🤔. I might be wrong NGL. Because only thing I understand is blue can be used for speed and other than that I don't understand the process if it works like a Teleportation or footwork speed.
Oh i see what you meant. Still Sukuna got blitzed by blue amp Gojo while inside his domain so i dont really like scaling him to that.
@Giannysmag @PowerToScale @Arnoldstone18 can't this be used for speed Calculation? Gojo was looking at Maho when PB reaches him and he blocked it moving his arm at last moment .

9-33CJGd2QgYoZj.jpg

Funnily enough Sukuna Blocked PB without even looking at it.
13-zqqWqZIupbdLE-m.jpg

Probably wont yeild anything better than Sukuna's PS dodge

Oh i see what you meant. Still Sukuna got blitzed by blue amp Gojo while inside his domain so i dont really like scaling him to that.
More like Sukuna was blocking the attacks and keeping up with them. The only thing that overwhelmed him was the blue amped punches, which pushed through those blocks. Check the chapters where Sukuna blocked multiple hits, and Gojo pushed through them. So, I think it's most likely usable for at least travel speed, if not for combat speed for them.

More like Sukuna was blocking the attacks and keeping up with them. The only thing that overwhelmed him was the blue amped punches, which pushed through those blocks. Check the chapters where Sukuna blocked multiple hits, and Gojo pushed through them. So, I think it's most likely usable for at least travel speed, if not for combat speed for them.
I am talking about this
rXMYQBG.jpg

How are Special Grades scaled here?

As per the Fanbook, they are "[immeasurably]" greater of a threat than Grade 1s; does that mean they are automatically above all Grade 1s? Ko-Guy, the grasshopper Cursed Spirit, is described as of Semi-Grade 1 levels of strength. Can Two Finger Sukuna upscale from that?
Special Grade Curses are automatically above Grade 1 Curses. Same for Sorcerers

Sukuna's profile is outdated (and is complete ass)

There's an ongoing CRT that plans on combining 2F and 3F in a single key, which would make the former 8-A

Disagreeing on this tbh
Why?

Grade 1 Sorcerers are meant to deal with Special Grade Curses. They're regarded as the hallmark of a sorcerer that is naturally achievable

Special Grade Sorcerers are anomalies and practically an impossible occurrence in the modern age. They naturally scale above everything ranked lower

I’m guessing this is due to the misogynist blitzing maki?
Partially yes. You also have Uraume, who barely blocked supersonic piercing blood and considering it very fast, keeping up with Hakari
Why?

Grade 1 Sorcerers are meant to deal with Special Grade Curses. They're regarded as the hallmark of a sorcerer that is naturally achievable

Special Grade Sorcerers are anomalies and practically an impossible occurrence in the modern age. They naturally scale above everything ranked lower
Fr each special grade could solo the jujutsu world all at once aside from one another

Why?

Grade 1 Sorcerers are meant to deal with Grade 1 Curses.
They're special grade cause they can solo countries, not cause they're stronger than others.
Principal Yaga was about to become a Special Grade before they murked him solely cause he can make a bunch of cursed dolls. Panda's one of the strongest ones he has. Yet he's about to be special grade cause of it

Grade 1 Sorcerers are meant to deal with Grade 1 Curses.
no that gives you a grade 2 status, grade 1s are specifically grade 1 because they can fight special grade curses and win and could fight any grade 1 curse and win without question.
They're special grade cause they can solo countries, not cause they're stronger than others.
Principal Yaga was about to become a Special Grade before they murked him solely cause he can make a bunch of cursed dolls. Panda's one of the strongest ones he has. Yet he's about to be special grade cause of it
Thats fair but he is a special case.

Hakari was actually holding back and he is gonna use 2% of his speed to perception blitz Uraume trust
He already perception blizted her twice as far as fight goes. Idk about how Gege gonna write next but chapter 245 Hakari clearly blizted her. If people really thinks Uraume didn't got blizted I can't help them.

Damn art looks great
Biblically accurate Mahoraga
He already perception blizted her twice as far as fight goes. Idk about how Gege gonna write next but chapter 245 Hakari clearly blizted her. If people really thinks Uraume didn't got blizted I can't help them.
The only instance that could be considered a blitz is this, but they where mid air so it's not like she had a lot of ways of dodging
0245-003.png

no that gives you a grade 2 status, grade 1s are specifically grade 1 because they can fight special grade curses and win and could fight any grade 1 curse and win without question.
Grade 2s are capable of fighting grade 1s. They are not supposed to fight grade 1s.
Thats fair but he is a special case.
No he's not.
The only reason Geto's a special grade is cause of his cursed spirit manipulation allowing him to build an army. Just like Yaga.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_203_bc2_014.pnghttps://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjktcb_147_03.jpg

Back