• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Funnily, I think Mahito is the only character from JJK that could solos Goku

Screenshot_20240103_000157_TikTok.jpg

will this be added to mahito's notable victories?

How are Special Grades scaled here?

As per the Fanbook, they are "[immeasurably]" greater of a threat than Grade 1s; does that mean they are automatically above all Grade 1s? Ko-Guy, the grasshopper Cursed Spirit, is described as of Semi-Grade 1 levels of strength. Can Two Finger Sukuna upscale from that?

Should a weakness not be given for sorcerers CT being engrained within the right prefrontal? Its clearly unknown to those not in the know but I’d assume repeated damage to ones head around the area would cause the CT to be nerfed or eventually unusable like Gojo and Sukuna’s domain were as they said Sukuna took enough damage to stop his domain use

Should a weakness not be given for sorcerers CT being engrained within the right prefrontal? Its clearly unknown to those not in the know but I’d assume repeated damage to ones head around the area would cause the CT to be nerfed or eventually unusable like Gojo and Sukuna’s domain were as they said Sukuna took enough damage to stop his domain use
Yeah agree with you on this. Makes sense

That was done with blue iirc
Meguna was fast enough to keep up with Gojo's Blue speed in Chapter 224 (here & here), and this was done without using Domain Amplification. Gojo only took the higher ground after Sukuna's brain and Gojo's brain fried in Chapter 230. It seems like Sukuna sustained more damage, so from Chapter 230 onwards, Sukuna might have become slower.

Regarding chapter 227-229 you already know Mahoraga adaptation blah blah blah.

Idk that speed should be usable for Sukuna and CT Kashimo travel speed if it ain't gonna help with combat speed.

Meguna was fast enough to keep up with Gojo's Blue speed in Chapter 224 (here & here), and this was done without using Domain Amplification. Gojo only took the higher ground after Sukuna's brain and Gojo's brain fried in Chapter 230. It seems like Sukuna sustained more damage, so from Chapter 230 onwards, Sukuna might have become slower.
Gojo isn't using blue here tho?

Gojo isn't using blue here tho?
Wasn't he? it's tied to Gojo's gravity hax. Gojo dropped Sukuna on the ground with Blue and used his foot to try to crush him. It looked like he was using it, but I'm not sure. Especially when you consider his footwork themselves Induced with blue effects. Idk from my understanding he was using it 🤔. I might be wrong NGL. Because only thing I understand is blue can be used for speed and other than that I don't understand the process if it works like a Teleportation or footwork speed.

Back