• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Also no cursed spirit we've seen is stronger than Maho so full potential 10S > full potential CSM
We've only seen Maho reach Sukuna level after being tamed by him. When summoned by Megumi and left untamed, he was somewhere below 15F Sukuna in terms of strength

So the average 10S user summons a Mahoraga who is still incredibly strong

Likely stronger than CSM with something like Rika

Eating curses isn't a easy thing. Otherwise I agree with you on great versatility of the technique.
Tastes like a vomit soaked rag as per Geto. Imagine eating that everytime just to absorb some fodder spirit you can actually beat when with TS, Divine Dogs are just there already, plus you can basically guarantee a double KO with the Mahoraga summoning ritual if you want to go Megumi mode

Tastes like a vomit soaked rag as per Geto.
This is what I'm talking about.
Imagine eating that everytime just to absorb some fodder spirit you can actually beat when with TS, Divine Dogs are just there already, plus you can basically guarantee a double KO with the Mahoraga summoning ritual if you want to go Megumi mode
Maho is technically one tap on any curses because of his sword.

limitless with six eyes just so OP if you actually bother to create new moves instead of creating new variations of already existing moves (like gojo did. mf did not make his own maximum technique)
given how complex and haxed the concept of infinity is, there is quite a lot of things you can create, that are less complicated than Blue and Red (Jump Giga gives a OP buff to em)
space warp, like being able to warp yourself or anything else, maybe even a ready blue and red combo to instantly make a HP and then make it explode as you space warp to a person's location, then teleport away.
Space crush, basically destroying the space around ya or your enemy, turning them to paste. or locking the space around your opponent to prevent them from moving entirely, etc.

(yes you can create original moves. stated in fanbook. blue red and hp count as original moves created via the limitless ct)

then there's probably more stuff, but for creatively using your already existing power, im thinking of making HP landmines, basically a up and ready blue and red orbs manifested in every direction surrounding your opponent, just to then have em all explode like a nuke 😭 shi would be crazy

limitless with six eyes just so OP if you actually bother to create new moves instead of creating new variations of already existing moves (like gojo did. mf did not make his own maximum technique)
given how complex and haxed the concept of infinity is, there is quite a lot of things you can create, that are less complicated than Blue and Red (Jump Giga gives a OP buff to em)
space warp, like being able to warp yourself or anything else, maybe even a ready blue and red combo to instantly make a HP and then make it explode as you space warp to a person's location, then teleport away.
Space crush, basically destroying the space around ya or your enemy, turning them to paste. or locking the space around your opponent to prevent them from moving entirely, etc.

(yes you can create original moves. stated in fanbook. blue red and hp count as original moves created via the limitless ct)

then there's probably more stuff, but for creatively using your already existing power, im thinking of making HP landmines, basically a up and ready blue and red orbs manifested in every direction surrounding your opponent, just to then have em all explode like a nuke 😭 shi would be crazy
Gege realized if he made Gojo look impressive with limitless Sukuna can't win

Gege messed up with the math on Blue because of the oxymoron "natural negative numbers"

Also writing Gojo like that when he's already the ceiling of the verse is not a good idea

Extension Techniques are not easy to pull off. Even Kenjaku considered it's big thing.

Gege messed up with the math on Blue because of the oxymoron "natural negative numbers"

Maybe Limitless was just a bit too complicated for him so he just kept it to what we were shown
It was. That's why he hired those scientists to do the explaining for him. lmao. Bro straight up admitted in some vol extra or whatever, that he was just BSing his way through all along.

but either way, it's like Arkenis said. But then the same goes for Sukuna too. Do yall remember Megumi's domain. The shadow clones that mf manifested, etc? And then imagine if mf exploited tf out of it. Any other shadows of shikigamis in the domain can be spawned endlessly, with no consequences even if they get eradicated. imagine multiple amped maho, etc. and then the shadow clones. (wonder why sukuna never used these like Megumi did)

ima be fr. Gege just never used Gojo and Sukuna's kit properly at all. To their full extent. (no red punch from gojo either. sad)

Tbf, if anyone has the sheer talent to do it, it's Gojo
Yeah, I'm not denying it. But it's important to note that Extension Techniques vary depending on how much they need to be analyzed. Take Sukuna's spider web, for instance. While it's not officially stated, it appears similar to Nanami's technique.

Using the normal area range for Extension Techniques is straightforward, but for Spatial Manipulation, it requires a significant amount of time and progress to develop that technique. Sukuna, who has mastery over Jujutsu, needed Maho to upgrade his Cursed Technique and create the world slash, which is an Extension Technique.

Even Kenjaku considered Yuki possibly having an Extension Technique as dangerous for him. So, I believe having talent alone isn't enough to easily execute an Extension Technique at the level Gun mentioned above.

Extension Techniques are not easy to pull off. Even Kenjaku considered it's big thing.
? Not really as long as you're not going for a maximum technique or something as big as HP.

Idk how that would pose a problem for Gojo tho given the talent he has and the potential.

「極ノ番」 というものを 知っているかい? 「領域」を除いた それぞれの術式の 奥義のようなものだ

Are you familiar with Maximums? It’s the ultimate technique of CT excluding DE

呪霊操術 極ノ番「うずまき」 じゅりょく 取り込んだ 呪霊を一つにまとめ 超高密度の呪力を 相手へぶつける

For CSM the maximum is “Uzumaki” it combines assimilated curses forming them into one being and fires a extremely dense CE at opponents

IMG_6356.jpg

Man, it's odd but
DE is basically > Maximum technique
but most. if not almost all domain user mfs do not have maximum first whatsoever. wtf is gege cooking. das not how you cook. (Unless they went for domain first, and ignored Maximum technique, as that may take long, but shorter than gaining DE. Which is almost kinda fair since DE is pinnacle of sorcery but bruh)
but anyways it is still odd as to how gojo never created any new techniques (doesn't have to be maximum) unlike the other previous six eyes+ limitless user (who are maho victims) who did create some (dunno if it is just one who did it or several)

Fanbook: "MAXIMUM (極ノ番 - goku no ban)

Sorcerers fundamentally only have one type of innate technique. However, every technique can be expanded on through creativity, giving sorcerers their own original moves. With inherited techniques, sorcerers of the past pass on the original moves they create. Within all that, barring Domain Expansion, every technique has an ultimate move called the Maximum. Additionally, moves that are not Maximum that use the maximum output of curse energy are called Stack (載 - sai)."

? Not really as long as you're not going for a maximum technique or something as big as HP.

Idk how that would pose a problem for Gojo tho given the talent he has and the potential.

「極ノ番」 というものを 知っているかい? 「領域」を除いた それぞれの術式の 奥義のようなものだ

Are you familiar with Maximums? It’s the ultimate technique of CT excluding DE

呪霊操術 極ノ番「うずまき」 じゅりょく 取り込んだ 呪霊を一つにまとめ 超高密度の呪力を 相手へぶつける

For CSM the maximum is “Uzumaki” it combines assimilated curses forming them into one being and fires a extremely dense CE at opponents

IMG_6356.jpg

Man, it's odd but
DE is basically > Maximum technique
but most. if not almost all domain user mfs do not have maximum first whatsoever. wtf is gege cooking. das not how you cook. (Unless they went for domain first, and ignored Maximum technique, as that may take long, but shorter than gaining DE. Which is almost kinda fair since DE is pinnacle of sorcery but bruh)
but anyways it is still odd as to how gojo never created any new techniques (doesn't have to be maximum) unlike the other previous six eyes+ limitless user (who are maho victims) who did create some (dunno if it is just one who did it or several)

Fanbook: "MAXIMUM (極ノ番 - goku no ban)

Sorcerers fundamentally only have one type of innate technique. However, every technique can be expanded on through creativity, giving sorcerers their own original moves. With inherited techniques, sorcerers of the past pass on the original moves they create. Within all that, barring Domain Expansion, every technique has an ultimate move called the Maximum. Additionally, moves that are not Maximum that use the maximum output of curse energy are called Stack (載 - sai)."
It's depends on characters and anyway my point still stands on not able to easily pulling on the level of what you said.

If you think DE > Any technique why TF Gojo even need extension Technique? 😭😐

I meant specifically creating new applications of Limitless, as suggested by the prior messages
But suggestions are not easy to pull off unless Gojo gets his hands on Maho. Gojo couldn't see World slash twice. In other words his eyes aren't developed enough to view concept of space and other thing. (excluding Infinity which comes from previous clan heads with manual). To develop a new technique he needs to work hard. Though it wouldn't guarantee he would pull it off. Even if he able to pull it off is it going to have same level of usage he expected? There are many things to consider when creating extension Technique.

Yeah, I'm not denying it. But it's important to note that Extension Techniques vary depending on how much they need to be analyzed. Take Sukuna's spider web, for instance. While it's not officially stated, it appears similar to Nanami's technique.

Using the normal area range for Extension Techniques is straightforward, but for Spatial Manipulation, it requires a significant amount of time and progress to develop that technique. Sukuna, who has mastery over Jujutsu, needed Maho to upgrade his Cursed Technique and create the world slash, which is an Extension Technique.

Even Kenjaku considered Yuki possibly having an Extension Technique as dangerous for him. So, I believe having talent alone isn't enough to easily execute an Extension Technique at the level Gun mentioned above.
Talent in itself does help out a lot tho? Especially if gojo tries something. And as for potential, gojo's got that in the bag too. Creativity too, especially of a Jujutsu mind.
Gojo can already, for example, do a double red.

Which is kinda an extension of its own. But again, I don't think basic space warp teleportation or space crush, is as inherently complicated as Neutral Limitless, Blue, Red and HP. (Based on the properties they have) Especially when gojo manipulates something more complicated than some basic space stuff I mentioned. 🤷‍♂️

It's depends on characters and anyway my point still stands on not able to easily pulling on the level of what you said.

If you think DE > Any technique why TF Gojo even need extension Technique? 😭😐
Yeah? And I'm telling you that with Gojo's talent quite literally allows him to pull shi off. It's just that dude is lazy and not that willing to get that much stronger than he already is.

? Wdym. It is verbatim stated that DE is the absolute Strongest move in one's arsenal. I'm simply saying that DE is not as difficult as any other possibly extension technique. Cuz they can never be the apex of jujutsu, whereas Maximum technique ranks lower than DE, by second place. But anyways, why shouldn't gojo need new extension techniques? the ones I suggested can be pretty useful, like warping a ready-made HP next to your opponent and then having it explode.

Talent in itself does help out a lot tho? Especially if gojo tries something. And as for potential, gojo's got that in the bag too. Creativity too, especially of a Jujutsu mind.
Gojo can already, for example, do a double red.
Same gojo said he tried and gave all of his against Sukuna. Also what you are trying to say is going into NLF. It's not necessarily Gege meant Gojo can do anything on the level he can invent things out of nowhere. If he was good enough he would have learned DE in an instant. Even after Toji beat him down he needed time to improve the limitless and he needed more practice to achieve multiple blues and red. Additionally he didn't had domain he himself stated he needs to still work on that.
Which is kinda an extension of its own. But again, I don't think basic space warp teleportation or space crush, is as inherently complicated as Neutral Limitless, Blue, Red and HP. (Based on the properties they have) Especially when gojo manipulates something more complicated than some basic space stuff I mentioned. 🤷‍♂️
He already has manual for Red, Blue and HP. I'm not saying it's easy but you should understand creating something new is way harder than using manuals to learn it. It's the same as inventing math and learning math from textbook.

What I'm saying is even if Gojo were to pull off the extension Technique it would take years atleast. It's not gonna be an easy feat like how everyone wanting to be.

Yeah? And I'm telling you that with Gojo's talent quite literally allows him to pull shi off. It's just that dude is lazy and not that willing to get that much stronger than he already is.

? Wdym. It is verbatim stated that DE is the absolute Strongest move in one's arsenal. I'm simply saying that DE is not as difficult as any other possibly extension technique. Cuz they can never be the apex of jujutsu, whereas Maximum technique ranks lower than DE, by second place. But anyways, why shouldn't gojo need new extension techniques? the ones I suggested can be pretty useful, like warping a ready-made HP next to your opponent and then having it explode.
It's strongest move because of its sure hit not because of its power. Anyone with SD or their own DE or DA or HB can resists domains. Destruction wise Max technique like Uzumaki and Even HP Gojo has more raw power than what domain can do.

I'm not saying Gojo doens't need extension Technique I'm saying it's not easy as you sound it to be.

Same gojo said he tried and gave all of his against Sukuna. Also what you are trying to say is going into NLF. It's not necessarily Gege meant Gojo can do anything on the level he can invent things out of nowhere. If he was good enough he would have learned DE in an instant. Even after Toji beat him down he needed time to improve the limitless and he needed more practice to achieve multiple blues and red. Additionally he didn't had domain he himself stated he needs to still work on that.
Yes? Him saying he gave his all doesn't mean anything? That's more so of what he has on his arsenal, what plans he can pull up, what to utilize, etc.

How is any of that NLF? I already gave you the basis that creating low level of complexity techniques shouldn't be difficult for Gojo who has already mastered the limitless ct far beyond anybody else in history. Especially with the knowledge and experience he has on him.
Are we gonna ignore how Kusakabe calls Gojo the genius to do anything he tries, or how gege says that Gojo holds back his talent (the same sentence that says his talent allows him to do anything jujutsu wise) purposefully in order to let the future generation develop? Or the many times the narrative or characters think that Gojo and Sukuna, most especially Gojo, keeps breaking the expectations and standards that everybody has? Even the narrative says that common sense doesn't apply to the strongest (Jujutsu wise)

it's odd as to how ya think Gojo isn't creative enough to make low level expansion technique, when mf taught himself to do domain expansion 0.2 seconds like Mahito did. Or being creative enough to restore his burnt out ct.. or changing his domains conditions so easily, or making use of his experience in Prison Realm to tiny ball domain expansion, which is said to be the worst experience to learn something like that, but gojo does it anyways. Do you think these are less complex than space warp or space crush? choose dude.

I'm quitting here not really big fan of essays & don't have time to read, before that, a 0.2s Domain Expansion is just reducing the time period of Domain Expansion. Yes, it's not as complex as manipulating some concepts. People really want to give everything to Gojo just because Gege said he can do anything. LMAO

It's strongest move because of its sure hit not because of its power. Anyone with SD or their own DE or DA or HB can resists domains. Destruction wise Max technique like Uzumaki and Even HP Gojo has more raw power than what domain can do.

I'm not saying Gojo doens't need extension Technique I'm saying it's not easy as you sound it to be.
No it is considered to be the pinnacle of sorcery because of the amp everything else gets inside the domain, including your own moves and stats. It is considered to be the pinnacle, because of the innate domain used in conjunction with barrier techniques and the CT. All of this expands a lot of ce, meaning that it has a lot of output. Idk how you'd think HP has more or can do more damage when a domain expansion literally does far more than anything else you have. All in all, domains always have more output than any other move you have. especially for its complexity being above anything else.
yeah sure they have more destructive damage, but i don't see how any of this matters.

"Can resist domains"
the resist in question when they get destroyed seconds later:
bro stop the cap.

Yeah Sukuna DE killed Gojo not his extension Technique
DE > Extension Technique fr. I read some random kaisen didn't noticed Sukuna killing Gojo with his domain which is strongest technique of his not with his extension Technique.

I'm quitting here not really big fan of essays & don't have time to read, before that, a 0.2s Domain Expansion is just reducing the time period of Domain Expansion. Yes, it's not as complex as manipulating some concepts. People really want to give everything to Gojo just because Gege said he can do anything. LMAO
Yes? Still complicated my dude.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjktcb_130_03.jpg

this isn't some "W reaction speed". This is some jujutsu shi dude.
"concept" little did bro know that UV is literally >>> anything else in complexity and that the source of his domain is from his CT itself, with the engine being the infinity. Infinity is literally the engine for the shi that his domain has inside of it, the environment etc, or the mindscape gojo might have in relation to the limitless ct.

dude really thinks basic ass space warp is some Big W jujutsu 😂 you're delusional

Yes? Still complicated my dude.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjktcb_130_03.jpg

this isn't some "W reaction speed". This is some jujutsu shi dude.
"concept" little did bro know that UV is literally >>> anything else in complexity and that the source of his domain is from his CT itself, with the engine being the infinity. Infinity is literally the engine for the shi that his domain has inside of it, the environment etc, or the mindscape gojo might have in relation to the limitless ct.

dude really thinks basic ass space warp is some Big W jujutsu 😂 you're delusional
yeah Sukuna DE > world slash thats why Sukuna killed Gojo with his DE not with World slash
Kenjaku DE > max technique that why Yuki died to Kenjaku domain not to his Maximum technique.

Anyone who thinks Yuki died to Max technique is delusional and same goes for anyone who thinks Gojo died to World slash instead of DE is delusional fr. Couldn't agree more bruh

Yes? Him saying he gave his all doesn't mean anything? That's more so of what he has on his arsenal, what plans he can pull up, what to utilize, etc.

How is any of that NLF? I already gave you the basis that creating low level of complexity techniques shouldn't be difficult for Gojo who has already mastered the limitless ct far beyond anybody else in history. Especially with the knowledge and experience he has on him.
Are we gonna ignore how Kusakabe calls Gojo the genius to do anything he tries, or how gege says that Gojo holds back his talent (the same sentence that says his talent allows him to do anything jujutsu wise) purposefully in order to let the future generation develop? Or the many times the narrative or characters think that Gojo and Sukuna, most especially Gojo, keeps breaking the expectations and standards that everybody has? Even the narrative says that common sense doesn't apply to the strongest (Jujutsu wise)

it's odd as to how ya think Gojo isn't creative enough to make low level expansion technique, when mf taught himself to do domain expansion 0.2 seconds like Mahito did. Or being creative enough to restore his burnt out ct.. or changing his domains conditions so easily, or making use of his experience in Prison Realm to tiny ball domain expansion, which is said to be the worst experience to learn something like that, but gojo does it anyways. Do you think these are less complex than space warp or space crush? choose dude.

easy source of info.

Yeah Sukuna DE killed Gojo not his extension Technique
DE > Extension Technique fr. I read some random kaisen didn't noticed Sukuna killing Gojo with his domain which is strongest technique of his not with his extension Technique.
? What are you chatting about. Bro really tryna use nerfed af gojo and nerfed af Sukuna and caught off guard gojo like some W fact. it's almost as if Sukuna didn't change the technique's target concept, to do some haxed af shi 🤔 also, idk how you think technique's target concept or whatever, is an extension technique here. but shrug

but anyways, why is bro disagreeing with De being the strongest move so badly lmao
"EXPANSION (展開 - tenkai)

The culmination of a jujutsu battle by expanding a domain.

Domain expansion… an innate domain imbued with a cursed technique, it is the act of embodying with cursed energy. After deployment, the cursed technique will have a sure-hit effect, and the user’s attributes also increase. It is called the “culmination of a jujutsu battle” because it can be said that a domain expansion = the end.

However, it consumes an enormous amount of cursed energy, so there are some disadvantages such as difficulty in using a technique after deployment."
^from the fanbook itself too.

Yukis Trump card was her DE not Extention technique. Kenjaku was just calling Extension Technique as a joke never cared for it.
15-VYHmZ0moIAjxH.webp

you mean the black hole? damn, it's as if kenny never called it an exciting side show 🤔 but again, it is as if you don't understand what Jujutsu is. Gege straight up tells us that Domain expansion is apex of jujutsu. Why that is so, is something I had already explained above.

yeah Sukuna DE > world slash thats why Sukuna killed Gojo with his DE not with World slash
Kenjaku DE > max technique that why Yuki died to Kenjaku domain not to his Maximum technique.

Anyone who thinks Yuki died to Max technique is delusional and same goes for anyone who thinks Gojo died to World slash instead of DE is delusional fr. Couldn't agree more bruh
Did you like not read the fight where Kenny's DE got disrupted, forcefully cancelled, yet just some moments of exposure to it had her fatally wounded. As for the maximum technique one... You do know that it was concentrated right on her gut, right? The same place where u generate ce. It's not a overall AOE shi like Kenny's DE is. And it was a one type of attack, not continuous like a domain expansion is, with a long duration of activation of said domain expansion.

? You're confusing Sukuna's high af newly gained hax, for some basic ass space warp. Furthermore, you're ignoring how Gojo straight up like sukuna, is weak af, low on output, brain damaged + the fact that Gojo is caught off guard 😭 that or it has durability negation (world slash) with how the hax works, but shrug.

anyways continue denying Gege telling us that DE is pinnacle of sorcery. (almost as if Sukuna wasn't gonna die to one from gojo.. almost as if sukuna didn't want to remove that card from gojo too)

Would Jujutsu Kaisen be possibly 4th dimensional universe due to a statement that says "Master Tengen will no longer be human and will ascend to a higher state" in Chapter 66?

Sure bruh DE > Extention technique.
Sukuna killed Gojo with DE not with Extension Technique

Kenjaku killed Yuki with DE not with Maximum technique

Gojo was low on output otherwise he would be able to tank World slash trust me. Normal Cleave inside the domain > World slash fr we read same manga

Back