• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Keep in mind they were directly behind Sukuna who blocked most of it already

rTqZn1G.jpg

Also She tanked PB in manga with less Damage though anime kinda make it seem like hand was pierced. Yeah she has one hell of a durability feats.
She needed to regen from it but its still pretty impressive considering PB could pierce Yuji's arm bone
Keep in mind they were directly behind Sukuna who blocked most of it already

rTqZn1G.jpg
Yea obviously Uraume didnt tank the full force of a 200% Hollow Purple, that would obliderate every character in the series

No idea, noticed it while browsing reddit though. Haven't checked it out and not planning on it, so as always, please keep explicit talk about the chapter in spoilers

The shockwave from Purple evicerating a portion of a city should still be calc'd. It having the energy to blow away skyscrapers that are like hundreds of meters away with its shockwave would easily be Tier 7. Also, here's a calculation for the Black Hole that has yet to receive any evaluation. Calculates the destruction it did to the enviornment before being dissipated. Would scale to Tengen's barrier for containing it, and thus likely anyone who scales to his barrier Haven't gotten to this fight, so I don't know who

The shockwave from Purple evicerating a portion of a city should still be calc'd. It having the energy to blow away skyscrapers that are like hundreds of meters away with its shockwave would easily be Tier 7. Also, here's a calculation for the Black Hole that has yet to receive any evaluation. Calculates the destruction it did to the enviornment before being dissipated. Would scale to Tengen's barrier for containing it, and thus likely anyone who scales to his barrier Haven't gotten to this fight, so I don't know who
I can’t see this scaling to anyone. Kenjaku is equal to Tengen in barrier usage, but that’s it. Maybe Yuki could scale, as she help hold it back, alongside Kenjaku? No idea.

Why the rush. Only raws and fan Translation is out. I'm currently working on the profile. People should take it slow.

I thought Jump was on break this week so this was a very pleasant surprise
XnRbeLs.jpg

AnfYYKU.jpg

Welp i was sure this was gonna happen but still, its sad to see the best CG character go, rest easy Higuruma Wuji Himtadori got this from here
My only gripe is that i have to wait three weeks for the next leaks

I thought Jump was on break this week so this was a very pleasant surprise
XnRbeLs.jpg

AnfYYKU.jpg

Welp i was sure this was gonna happen but still, its sad to see the best CG character go, rest easy Higuruma Wuji Himtadori got this from here
My only gripe is that i have to wait three weeks for the next leaks
Ikr. I was like WTF. Why new chapter is out today. If I remember correctly even TCB translation stated break this week
Cause it is on break this week. Leaking culture is just so terrible that people leak and translate chapters days if not weeks in advance if they can get their hands on an early copy of WSJ.

Back