• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

gc2zp8cm5n6c1.jpeg

General Headcanon (Not confirmed but has evidence) I've seen is Kiara is trans and Hakari see's them a woman now. Plus stuff like Hakari leaving JJ society because of the fight with the higher ups who iirc have been labelled as conservatives. So yeah, but again headcanon, Kiara could simply be a crossdresser, someone who looked like a guy in the past but was a woman... etc. Nothing has been confirmed

CDN media

General Headcanon (Not confirmed but has evidence) I've seen is Kiara is trans and Hakari see's them a woman now. Plus stuff like Hakari leaving JJ society because of the fight with the higher ups who iirc have been labelled as conservatives. So yeah, but again headcanon, Kiara could simply be a crossdresser, someone who looked like a guy in the past but was a woman... etc. Nothing has been confirmed

CDN media
It may be headcanon but Makes more sense on your second interpretation of crossdressing

Btw this is official colored illustration right? Why TF chapter 240 pic has different hair color. Purple looks better.
0-JwUi7Fbf0qFEQ.png

All of this is unfathomably based.
  • Making fraud sorcerers actually have to carry their weight just by being born.
  • Letting Jogo live made Naobito die to set up his heir Megumi, and gave Maki character development.
  • Losing to Geto builds character.
  • Forced Tengen to evolve and stop being a little bitch relying on random ******* middle school girls.
  • KitKat is peak chocolate brand.
  • He got sealed while Sukuna got freed. Coincidence? I think not.
  • 236 isn't even canon.
  • He didn't fumble Utahime, he found Geto

3 more days for new chapter
NGL Kinji vs Uraume build was great I hope future chapters continues with same hype. I don't want them Yapping shit. I would like to see some creativity.

Because Elde doesnt wanna admit pre and post prison realm Gojo are equal in stats
I'm still waiting for someone to post scans where Gojo reached his prime self during Shibuya arc and stopped growing his power and he is below Yuta and Yuji when comes getting stronger. I guess Yuta and Yuji are the only one who grows throughout the series. 🗣️

Anyway I already said I'm not gonna bother with Gojo keys. There was already a CRT done to keep Shibuya and Shinjuku keys as same AP & it is listed as Large Town level so whovever forgot to update High 7-C is at fault.
Attack Potency: At least Multi-City Block level (Was considered the strongest alongside Geto who was on the high-end as a Grade 1 Sorcerer[1][2]), higher with Blue & with Chants (Performing the chants and hand gestures for a technique can raise its output to 180%) | At least Multi-City Block level, likely higher (He is considered a monster even in Toji's presence[20]), higher with Blue & with Chants, even higher with Red (Red outputs at least twice as much energy as Blue[33]), far higher with Black Flash (Exponentially increases the power of an attack) | At least Large Town level (Should be stronger than before & superior to 15 Finger Sukuna. Kenjaku had to create a strategy to seal Gojo, because he could not defeat him.[34][35] Casually defeated Jogo, toying with him throughout their fight), higher with Blue & with Chants, even higher with Red, far higher with Black Flash | At least Large Town level (Could battle with Full Power Sukuna), higher with Blue & with Chants, even higher with Red, far higher with Black Flash (Knocked Sukuna unconscious with a gut punch[36])

Anyway I already said I'm not gonna bother with Gojo keys.
Im feeling a bit arguementive rn so imma make it your problem
There was already a CRT done to keep Shibuya and Shinjuku keys as same AP & it is listed as Large Town level so whovever forgot to update High 7-C is at fault.
Damn imagine forgetting to edit in things, couldnt be me
I'm still waiting for someone to post scans where Gojo reached his prime self during Shibuya arc and stopped growing his power and he is below Yuta and Yuji when comes getting stronger. I guess Yuta and Yuji are the only one who grows throughout the series. 🗣️
Its never stated or even implied in this 13 chapter that Gojo did any training during the time skip, aside from one line where he is just talking about wanting to beat upToji

Gojo shows off no new techniques during the fight, when as a teen he could master infinity, blue and red and achieve a domain expansion in just a few months

The narrative throughout the series clearly builds up pre PS Gojo and Sukuna as equals. The implication is never that if Gojo gets some months of training he could match 20F Sukuna, but that he is already on that level

Even if Gojo did train, he hasn’t shown anything new. A key is not necessary.

I swear yall JJK goons don’t know how to use keys.

Its never stated or even implied in this 13 chapter that Gojo did any training during the time skip, aside from one line where he is just talking about wanting to beat upToji

Gojo shows off no new techniques during the fight, when as a teen he could master infinity, blue and red and achieve a domain expansion in just a few months

The narrative throughout the series clearly builds up pre PS Gojo and Sukuna as equals. The implication is never that if Gojo gets some months of training he could match 20F Sukuna, but that he is already on that level
Anyway I already said I'm not gonna bother with Gojo keys.
^

Even if you don’t want to argue, what is even this argument? You don’t need to show that the character is constantly growing in power, not with keys. Gojo growing in power is not a reason to make a new key.

Even if you don’t want to argue, what is even this argument? You don’t need to show that the character is constantly growing in power, not with keys. Gojo growing in power is not a reason to make a new key.
I'm pretty sure Character having different AP and speed in different arcs gets a seperate key not just abilities. Anyway I am not interested in Gojo profile keys do whatever you people wants to do.

Back