• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Toji when Malevolent fu.cking Kitchen
0226-005.png
As we can see here MS cant fully slice through Gojo while Toji could, so Toji > 20F Sukuna with Domain Expansion

Yuji carrying on Kenjaku's will --> Yuji/Merger powerup --> Kill Sukuna without it being an asspull?

Or would you rather Sukuna vs Merger be it's own separate thing, a clash of strength through solitude vs strength through numbers? lol

Uh, I dont think I agree with Itadori being the fundamental shit for the merge and being part of it

Uh, I dont think I agree with Itadori being the fundamental shit for the merge and being part of it
Neither would I tbh, but I want Yuji to pummel Sukuna and can't think of any other conceivable way that wouldn't leave me a bit short. Soul research/swapping, manifesting Sukuna's CT/being resistant to it, and consuming the brothers doesn't really stand out

Like, Sukuna doensnt give f about fightning, he just want to have a good live in his way (Killing and eating). Wouldnt make sense for him to accept Kenjaku's proposal just for a battle. Theres other things behind it

Because he didn't tank the full effect of his arrow blast, and JJK isn't currently accepted as a UES so we can't scale AP to Durability without direct Durability feats.

Back