• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

IMG_1827.jpg

Holy shit the MAPPA animators cooked this episode. This was pretty close to the perfect adaptation for what is my favourite fight in the series. The recreation of the Todo cover was awsome. Domain expansion is always great to watch. Mahito's transformation scene although shorter than i expected was cold as hell. The final black flash and the snow scene where perfect. Easily my second favourite episode in the season

Do yall just feel like Sukuna is actually just gonna win? Like especially after his cursed tool being confiscated instead of his technique it feels like there is no way the good guys are winning this.

Like imagine Gege was serious about ending the manga this year and the last two chapters are just Sukuna killing everyone and Kenjaku returning to complete the merger

Do yall just feel like Sukuna is actually just gonna win? Like especially after his cursed tool being confiscated instead of his technique it feels like there is no way the good guys are winning this.

Like imagine Gege was serious about ending the manga this year and the last two chapters are just Sukuna killing everyone and Kenjaku returning to complete the merger
I wouldn't hate villains winning and story ending for the first time in shonen history 😂.
I think Kenjaku is dead or gonna die but merger gonna succeed.

I would like the story ending where Sukuna kills everyone and leaves Yuji to mock him. Later few years later Yuji comes to fight Sukuna and story ends in a cliffhanger 🥴. Call me crazy but I would like this kind of ending fr

I wouldn't hate villains winning and story ending for the first time in shonen history 😂.
I think Kenjaku is dead or gonna die but merger gonna succeed.
I feel like Kenjaku himself will return in some form since his connection with Yuji has been set up so much, it would feel weird for them to never interact post Shibuya
I would like the story ending where Sukuna kills everyone and leaves Yuji to mock him. Later few years later Yuji comes to fight Sukuna and story ends in a cliffhanger 🥴. Call me crazy but I would like this kind of ending fr
Judgeman confiscate his cooking license

Domain's guaranteed hit is because of how it's done, not because they have probability manipulation. Like hitting someone with a spatial attack that spawns on them is guaranteed to hit, sure hits home in and target what has curse energy.

Its impossible to finish the manga in the 2 chapters

Nah Todo is not beating Jogo 💀
Agreed. Power gap is too wide. Considering how quickly Jogo defeated Naoya, Nanami, and Maki, Todo would probably be taken out of commission with a single attack. Boogie Woogie wouldn’t mean much with Jogo’s wide range, omnidirectional attacks. And if Todo gets trapped in Jogo’s domain, he’s finished.

People really sleep on Jogo. He’s probably one of the most powerful cursed spirits to be shown in the manga so far.

Overall, I think Todo works best when paired with Itadori. I’m sure by himself, Boogie Woogie would definitely be confusing for an opponent to adapt to, but it’s easier to track when you know you should just attack where you were. But with an extra person, it forces the opponent to have to adapt to two people attacking from multiple places at once, wondering whether Todo will switch with you and himself, you and Itadori, or Todo and Itadori. Then there’s not knowing whether he's actually going to activate his technique when he claps or if he claps your own hand instead of both his hands together.

Because other than his Boogie Woogie, the only thing Todo has by himself is his combat skills and cursed energy, which plenty of other fighters possess.

You mean dead?
Yeah more like Nanami dies by entrusting everything to Yuji. Higu has some guilt for killing people & if I'm correct he is still feeling guilty. Beside Kusakabe asked Higu if he wants to die. So I am guessing if he will have some moments like Nanami and entrust everything to Yuji and dies in this battle.

Yeah more like Nanami dies by entrusting everything to Yuji. Higu has some guilt for killing people & if I'm correct he is still feeling guilty. Beside Kusakabe asked Higu if he wants to die. So I am guessing if he will have some moments like Nanami and entrust everything to Yuji and dies in this battle.
I hope not purely because i dont want yuji to suffer even more

Back