• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

zysfvr4y5h4c1.jpeg

Most likely my last cooking before I take break from JJK.

Funny thing come to think of despite we seen mastery of Sukuna over Ten shadows on different level with just a month slacking off. Imagine what could have happened if he had used it Differently.
  • Merge Agito or Makora with rabbits Cloning technique which would give number advantage
  • Use Piercing Ox in Agito hand and everytime it speeds up damage would be increased.
  • Create Explosions with water and electricity with nue and elephant Abilities or chlorine gas to Poison RCT users.
  • Likely make Mahogara learn a domain expansion of its own which would just another crazy idea.
He had enough CE I think merging Rabbit technique & creating 2 more clones to supply his CE wouldn't have hurt than much.

Gonna revise Geto and from what i understand there's no reason for things Kenjaku's curses have done to scale to Geto's curses right? Cause he could have just gathered them himself later

Ryu Profile updated.

Uro Profile Updated

Kashimo profile updated

Back