• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

No it wasn't, CM type 3 was accepted and Void stuff is still being figured out, if you couldn't tell by the RvR case going nowhere over the course of several days.
Except for Dark which are the staff who accepted CM type 3? Just one staff agreeing isn't passing CM. You need atleast 2 staff agreeing with you as far as I remember the rules.
Also 3 staffs disagreed with Void Manipulation so it's a clear cut Disagreement. 2 Agreed wouldn't overturn that.

Admin Votes + Grace my boi. Not responding is not how CRTs get done.
One Admin vote ain't getting you anywhere. Conceptual manipulation you need more than one staff vote.. only minor content revisions uses one staff input for granted
Minor Content Revisions
Instances of minor revisions may include changes to one or two characters, if it is just the addition of simple abilities that do not fall into the categories of acausality (except type 1), concept manipulation, abstract existence, plot manipulation, information manipulation, causality manipulation, nonexistent physiology, law manipulation etc. or otherwise could be considered particularly controversial or noteworthy.
For minor revisions and self-evident revisions, it is sufficient to seek the approval of one staff member with evaluation rights.

Also not responding doesn't automatically means they agreed with you. That's just you taking that for granted.
Maverick is also a admin who Disagreed. 2 thread mods also Disagreed with the Void stuff unless they changes their stance it's good as rejected.

What do you mean CFYOW?
hqtcg2jvfs1c1.jpeg

"Miguel, a highly skilled jujutsu sorcerer from a sorcerer family in Africa, stands out for his proficiency in combat, demonstrated by his ability to hold his own against Satoru Gojo, the strongest sorcerer of the Modern Era. In a notable encounter, Miguel effectively used the Black Rope to disrupt Satoru's Infinity, a feat few achieve. Surviving an encounter with a Six Eyes user. Miguel's exceptional performance during the Night Parade of a Hundred Demons earned him the title of "MVP" on December 24, 2017. Recognizing his prowess, Satoru recruited Miguel to train his prized pupil, Yuta Okkotsu, resulting in a significant enhancement of Yuta's cursed energy control upon his return from Africa. Miguel's training likely played a crucial role in Yuta's development and increased power"

😭was he actually called that or is this GPT speak.

lol he was

@EldemadeDityjon What happened to the scan on Kashimo's profile for his lightning and lightspeed attack? Why were those removed?

Edit: Sorry not removed, I see they got moved up to his ability section. Why were the moved from his speed to his abilities?

Last edited:
@EldemadeDityjon What happened to the scan on Kashimo's profile for his lightning and lightspeed attack? Why were those removed?
We only linked the calculation in previous profile also, so there wasn't any scans in the profile for speed. But scans are already in the P & A if you want to use it.

Edit: Sorry not removed, I see they got moved up to his ability section. Why were the moved from his speed to his abilities?
We only linked the calculation in previous profile also, so there wasn't any scans in the profile for speed. But scans are already in the P & A if you want to use it.
We didn't had it in Speed section to begin with. Because calculation we already talked about its being real lightining.

It was in the speed section, I put it there.

Here. I generally think its better practice to have the scans for speed directly in their section, so its easier for people to understand why the ratings are as they are

It was in the speed section, I put it there.

Here. I generally think its better practice to have the scans for speed directly in their section, so its easier for people to understand why the ratings are as they are
Btw now added the scan to the profile. I will make sure to link the scans next.

Though I'm not working on any Profiles for the time being. May be Charles profile is easy to work on I will check it out.

Guys, do you think we can give dura neg for itadori as a result of directly shaking Sukuna's body with his fist without exceeding Sukuna's durability?

Back