• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Lmao
iU2iLRF.png

New episode was as expected amazing. Todo's entrence is still probably the most hype scene in the series and they nailed it. Miwa scene in the train was done beutifully (kinda makes me mad she didn't end up doing anything). Todo's black flash and the 120% potential moments were phenomenal too

New episode was as expected amazing. Todo's entrence is still probably the most hype scene in the series and they nailed it. Miwa scene in the train was done beutifully (kinda makes me mad she didn't end up doing anything). Todo's black flash and the 120% potential moments were phenomenal too
I was laughing in the beginning because of Megumi scene just to realise I forgot about what happened to Nobara for a minute 😭
Let me cope she is coming back.

Also yeah definitely Todo entrance was great especially background music nailed it. Yuji Blackflash was kinda greate.

Which thread?

Leave out void manip for now until the mods make a decision in Wiki Management.

Shoudnt most of these abilities go to the Cursed Enrgy Manip page?

Can someone explain to me why Open is so far above Sukuna's normal a.p? It isn't like it's a super secret attack since he used it against ******* Jogo.

Btw Todo having knowledge of Mahito Landing a Blackflash is some plot hole or something?
I mean Mahito landed BF before even Todo arrives how TF Todo had already known about it?

So I just realised this. Higurama doesn't have a hand sign to cast the domain is the same for Hakari and he just uses that fancy currency sign?
15-NtuHqum-Iaotg-m.jpg

16-udlsn4cWsdEiV-m.jpg

Looking at how Kashimo fight he lost the hand and later when Charles asked he said he would fix it later.

Only way I'm seeing him fixing the hand with jackpot as We already know Yuta and Shoko doesn't have any feats for doing that kind of thing after a prolonged time.
So I think Hakari hit the jackpot at some point and fixed it. Higurama and Hakari domains are technically innate CT and works differently. So Hakari may not need two hands itself to cast the domain or he doesn't even need a sign to to cast it.
What do you guys think.?

No evidence that Hakari doesn’t need both arms, much less to make a sign at all. He has without doubt used it every single time he uses DE. Higuruma has never used a hand sign, and their CTs being the same is only in the same vein that they never needed to actually construct the external and internal conditions of the barrier.

Never mind. I created it with the available scans only.

I'm about to edit these in, so just so everyone is on the same page

Cursed Energy
Non-Physical Interaction
- Concepts (type 2) and Void (cursed energy drives even the form of humanity from possibility and exists between mind and matter).
Mental Manipulation - Prolonged exposure to cursed energy can erode the mind [2]
Ressurection - Cursed energy can resurrect souls and egos into new forms until they are exorcised, or their curse is released.
Empowerment - While negative emotions largely power curses and cursed energy, curses and humans can also be empowered by the collective beliefs of humans such as with the folk god Nanami fought and Sukuna himself in his prime. This effect can also be used through conduits such as talismans (which can be used by non-sorcerors).
Sealing - Buddhist Sutras are capable of sealing away great evil. Additionally, sorcerers can empower themselves through heavenly restriction (as Kokichi did) and being vow (as Hakari did vs Kashimo).

Cursed Techniques
Concept Manipulation (types 2 and 3)
- Cursed techniques work by sentient beings utilizing a "target concept" which can act as the basis for the technique itself and the actual target of the technique. Mahito (with his ability to see the soul) mentions humans being dominated by these concepts which cause metabolic configurations in the soul and then body. Sukuna utilized this mechanic of Jujutsu to bypass Gojo's Infinity after learning from Mahoraga, no longer manifesting slashes at where he thought Gojo was, but instead changing his techniques target concept to existence itself, in order to encapsulate Gojo in "that world" and bypass infinity. Type 2 users currently include Gojo's Satoru for bringing the concept of Infinity into reality and extending to mathematic abstracts and control over the concept/scale of distance [2] Yuki for breaking a conceptual framework with strength, bypassing conceptual defenses, and ignoring her own concept being targeted, Yorozu for construction of a conceptual perfect sphere, and Sukuna/Mahoraga for being able to target the concept of existence in order to bypass infinity. Kenjaku's Ganesha cursed spirit and Anti-Gravity technique could potentially qualify. All other cursed techniques fall under Concept manipulation type 3 unless meeting the criteria.

Cursed Spirits
Aura
, (Grade 2 and up) responsible for - Madness, Manipulation, Empathic manipulation, and Perception manipulation - When fighting a strong grade 2 curse, both Kairi and Mai note the effects of the cursed spirit's aura to make them tremble, lose spirit, and become frightened. This aura is mentioned as capable of making normal people into a nightmarish state. This aura is described as foul and scorching.

Sorceror Resistances
Madness Manipulation/Empathic Manipulation
- Sorcerors can resist the aura of sufficiently strong curses which can drive opponents into a frightened and nightmarish state.
Mind Manipulation - Via willpower, Nobara was able to resist charming/compulsion effects from a cursed word user who had amplified his CT via talismans and an improvised domain.
These abilities are going to the CE Manip page under CE, Sorcerers and Cursed spirits respectively

Vector Manipulation/Info analysis - Barrier users are responsible for accounting for the vector parameters of their territories and certain users can also directly control the coordinates of their domain. Advanced users can even flip their barriers' internal/external conditions and range. Additionally, all information inside of a barrier is privy to the user, with the exception being heavenly restriction users such as Maki and Toji.
Subjective Reality/Concept Manipulation type 3 - Barrier users utilize a "concrete image" as the base for their barrier construction. Aspects of the domain are seen as symbolic even when manifested into reality. An advanced user such as Tengen, was able to separate their consciousness from merging with the universe via barriers.
I'm thinking of either adding these as advanced sorcerer abilities or making a new section in the CE manip page for barriers

Reality Warping - Kenjaku and Sukuna currently have this for type 1 domains, but Kenjaku and Tengen should also have this application added to their profile due to their barrier skill.
Limited Time Manipulation - Miyo's simple domain was able to alter the flow of time within his domain by disavowing any binding conditions within his domain.
Time Manipulation/Sealing/Power Nullification - The Prison Realm boundary is a barrier technique which nullifies its targets powers before sealing them in a dimension cut off from the regular flow of time.
Absorption - Domain amplification absorbs enemy cursed techniques into its empty space.
And finally these are only going to the characters with feats of performing these abilities (Kenjaku, Tengen, DA users etc) rather then as general barrier abilities

"Miguel, a highly skilled jujutsu sorcerer from a sorcerer family in Africa, stands out for his proficiency in combat, demonstrated by his ability to hold his own against Satoru Gojo, the strongest sorcerer of the Modern Era. In a notable encounter, Miguel effectively used the Black Rope to disrupt Satoru's Infinity, a feat few achieve. Surviving an encounter with a Six Eyes user. Miguel's exceptional performance during the Night Parade of a Hundred Demons earned him the title of "MVP" on December 24, 2017. Recognizing his prowess, Satoru recruited Miguel to train his prized pupil, Yuta Okkotsu, resulting in a significant enhancement of Yuta's cursed energy control upon his return from Africa. Miguel's training likely played a crucial role in Yuta's development and increased power"

😭was he actually called that or is this GPT speak.

Bro is really build different
I still hate that thing about sorcerers being born only in Japan and the rest is just exception
I mean its not that they are only born in japan its just that the consentration of sorceres is far higher due to tangens fuckery.

Although I have a feeling that once that 100mill curse pops off we can expect sorcerers and curse users all over the shop

If there is an arc after this one, I don't doubt that it will be about the outside world and its changes.

Although this is very unlikely to happen

I'm about to edit these in, so just so everyone is on the same page

Cursed Energy
Non-Physical Interaction
- Concepts (type 2) and Void (cursed energy drives even the form of humanity from possibility and exists between mind and matter).
Mental Manipulation - Prolonged exposure to cursed energy can erode the mind [2]
Ressurection - Cursed energy can resurrect souls and egos into new forms until they are exorcised, or their curse is released.
Empowerment - While negative emotions largely power curses and cursed energy, curses and humans can also be empowered by the collective beliefs of humans such as with the folk god Nanami fought and Sukuna himself in his prime. This effect can also be used through conduits such as talismans (which can be used by non-sorcerors).
Sealing - Buddhist Sutras are capable of sealing away great evil. Additionally, sorcerers can empower themselves through heavenly restriction (as Kokichi did) and being vow (as Hakari did vs Kashimo).

Cursed Techniques
Concept Manipulation (types 2 and 3)
- Cursed techniques work by sentient beings utilizing a "target concept" which can act as the basis for the technique itself and the actual target of the technique. Mahito (with his ability to see the soul) mentions humans being dominated by these concepts which cause metabolic configurations in the soul and then body. Sukuna utilized this mechanic of Jujutsu to bypass Gojo's Infinity after learning from Mahoraga, no longer manifesting slashes at where he thought Gojo was, but instead changing his techniques target concept to existence itself, in order to encapsulate Gojo in "that world" and bypass infinity. Type 2 users currently include Gojo's Satoru for bringing the concept of Infinity into reality and extending to mathematic abstracts and control over the concept/scale of distance [2] Yuki for breaking a conceptual framework with strength, bypassing conceptual defenses, and ignoring her own concept being targeted, Yorozu for construction of a conceptual perfect sphere, and Sukuna/Mahoraga for being able to target the concept of existence in order to bypass infinity. Kenjaku's Ganesha cursed spirit and Anti-Gravity technique could potentially qualify. All other cursed techniques fall under Concept manipulation type 3 unless meeting the criteria.

Cursed Spirits
Aura
, (Grade 2 and up) responsible for - Madness, Manipulation, Empathic manipulation, and Perception manipulation - When fighting a strong grade 2 curse, both Kairi and Mai note the effects of the cursed spirit's aura to make them tremble, lose spirit, and become frightened. This aura is mentioned as capable of making normal people into a nightmarish state. This aura is described as foul and scorching.

Sorceror Resistances
Madness Manipulation/Empathic Manipulation
- Sorcerors can resist the aura of sufficiently strong curses which can drive opponents into a frightened and nightmarish state.
Mind Manipulation - Via willpower, Nobara was able to resist charming/compulsion effects from a cursed word user who had amplified his CT via talismans and an improvised domain.
These abilities are going to the CE Manip page under CE, Sorcerers and Cursed spirits respectively

Vector Manipulation/Info analysis - Barrier users are responsible for accounting for the vector parameters of their territories and certain users can also directly control the coordinates of their domain. Advanced users can even flip their barriers' internal/external conditions and range. Additionally, all information inside of a barrier is privy to the user, with the exception being heavenly restriction users such as Maki and Toji.
Subjective Reality/Concept Manipulation type 3 - Barrier users utilize a "concrete image" as the base for their barrier construction. Aspects of the domain are seen as symbolic even when manifested into reality. An advanced user such as Tengen, was able to separate their consciousness from merging with the universe via barriers.
I'm thinking of either adding these as advanced sorcerer abilities or making a new section in the CE manip page for barriers

Reality Warping - Kenjaku and Sukuna currently have this for type 1 domains, but Kenjaku and Tengen should also have this application added to their profile due to their barrier skill.
Limited Time Manipulation - Miyo's simple domain was able to alter the flow of time within his domain by disavowing any binding conditions within his domain.
Time Manipulation/Sealing/Power Nullification - The Prison Realm boundary is a barrier technique which nullifies its targets powers before sealing them in a dimension cut off from the regular flow of time.
Absorption - Domain amplification absorbs enemy cursed techniques into its empty space.
And finally these are only going to the characters with feats of performing these abilities (Kenjaku, Tengen, DA users etc) rather then as general barrier abilities
CM type 3 for all CT was not accepted as far as I remember and Void Manipulation was completely rejected.

"Miguel, a highly skilled jujutsu sorcerer from a sorcerer family in Africa, stands out for his proficiency in combat, demonstrated by his ability to hold his own against Satoru Gojo, the strongest sorcerer of the Modern Era. In a notable encounter, Miguel effectively used the Black Rope to disrupt Satoru's Infinity, a feat few achieve. Surviving an encounter with a Six Eyes user. Miguel's exceptional performance during the Night Parade of a Hundred Demons earned him the title of "MVP" on December 24, 2017. Recognizing his prowess, Satoru recruited Miguel to train his prized pupil, Yuta Okkotsu, resulting in a significant enhancement of Yuta's cursed energy control upon his return from Africa. Miguel's training likely played a crucial role in Yuta's development and increased power"

😭was he actually called that or is this GPT speak.
Check the Wiki page 😭i should remove It I guess. My lazy ass I copy pasted somethings from there. Idk if he was called MVP lmao.

Back